Griff1785 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Low cut or mid cut cleats?

I am a Tight End/Wide Receiver for football. I'm not sure which I'll be. I'm going to play at the Citadel, which is a run-oriented offense. I will mostly block, but will still need speed for my routes.

Should I get a low cut, or mid cut cleat?

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you considered a speed guy? If not, I don't think it matters too much. My son wears high top UA's (and has one pair of the new HT Nike's) and they're very light and he likes them a lot - says he needs to tape his ankles less for games in them. However, he can't kick well in them so if he were to ever have to fill in as a punter or kicker he would need to change cleats (he's NG, DT, LS, and a backup for kicking). Are you getting cleats as part of your gear package? My son carries two (one color matched one white) pair for games, uses previous years for practice and backup. He also has one pair of replaceable cleats for any nasty weather games on grass. There are a few true mid-cuts and that would be my choice, but if you're a speed guy then maybe low-cut, otherwise mid-cut or high top.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^Good advice. I'd add that it's really personal preference. Pick whatever style you like and feels better. It's not going to make a giant difference either way unless you feel you need the ankle support.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic