CraftGC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Journey need advice ASAP please.

I have been trying to improve my body for years now. I have failed and failed and it is because of not know what to do. Im tired of failing and want to give it my all so I am coming for advice. I am 18 and I am 5'8 and weigh 144 lbs. I have a good amount of fat on my body. I am not sure if I need to cut because if I lose more weight ill be a pretty low weight. Summer is coming and im tired of being scared and insecure of taking my shirt off. I want to succeed this time. I could really use some help. My pictures are below.
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You can't leave it until Spring and then expect results by Summer. This is no doubt part of the problem. At 144lbs, you are going to have to gain a decent amount of muscle first which takes time and tends to preclude fat loss - that will have to wait until later.

The reason many people fail is that they try to lose fat without building enough muscle first - so they get smaller and weaker but with no definition. You can't shortcut the process, muscle building takes time.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You can't leave it until Spring and then expect results by Summer. This is no doubt part of the problem. At 144lbs, you are going to have to gain a decent amount of muscle first which takes time and tends to preclude fat loss - that will have to wait until later.

The reason many people fail is that they try to lose fat without building enough muscle first - so they get smaller and weaker but with no definition. You can't shortcut the process, muscle building takes time.
    I didn't mean for it to come off as I am trying to " Short cut " it because im not. I have been trying for a couple years time isn't the problem. although in 100 days or so will be the start of summer and im pretty sure I could have some decent results if I stick with it.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you are 144lbs and soft after a couple of years, you have problems with your method or consistency (or both).

Have you been doing a program with planned progressive overload?

BTW, I still think dieting at this point is not going to yield worthwhile results.

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CraftGC View Post
    I have been trying to improve my body for years now. I have failed and failed and it is because of not know what to do. Im tired of failing and want to give it my all so I am coming for advice. I am 18 and I am 5'8 and weigh 144 lbs. I have a good amount of fat on my body. I am not sure if I need to cut because if I lose more weight ill be a pretty low weight. Summer is coming and im tired of being scared and insecure of taking my shirt off. I want to succeed this time. I could really use some help. My pictures are below.
    Eyeballing it, if you cut down to 10-11% bf, you'd be sub-125 lbs.

Consistency because I don’t know what to do with my diet. Should I cut or bulk. If I cut I’ll be like in 130 range and that’s like low

Answer the questions I asked and I might be able to help you further.