slowbuildz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Cut or Bulk for Big Chest?

So I had a question pertinent to people new to a work out routine. For the past 2 or 3 weeks, I've been doing about 200 pushups a day on average, and I've been throwing in some dumbbell exercises maybe once or twice. I've noticed the feeling and slight display of a much tighter and muscular chest, along with more definition in my triceps and shoulders. The conundrum is, I'm pretty sure my BF% is floating around the low 20s/high 10s. I'm trying to get in shape for a festival 2 months from now, and figured I either wanted some nice abs or bigger arms/chest.
    I thought for me a big chest/arms would be more attainable given the time allotted. But I'm not sure if I should be bulking or cutting to go for the aesthetic that I want. I'm bordering on manboobs but I feel like they look kind of muscular? But they're far from the big, flat, rectangular pec shape I want. So based on what I've described so far, do you think bulking and working chest harder for 2 months would make my chest expand and look my rectangular, or that it would just look meatier and stronger, and not more shapely? Or that cutting would make it more shapely for the aesthetic, or make me lose all the muscle I have there, and start from scratch once I drop BF%?

Additional Info:
    Male
    19 years old
    6'3
    ~200lbs

slowbuildz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also - any tips on dumbbell or bodyweight exercises for chest, and to balance out - upper back, without a bench?
    Thanks

CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBKd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slowbuildz View Post
    Also - any tips on dumbbell or bodyweight exercises for chest, and to balance out - upper back, without a bench?
    Thanks
    Any exercises you do where you target a certain muscle group WILL grow muscle as long as you focus on progressive overload.

The exercies however, can be listed like these;

-Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
    -Machine Chest Press
    -Machine Decline Press
    -Machine Incline Press
    -Dips (weighted)
    -Cable Flies

Just make sure you load some weight about time.
    By the way, Bench Press is the LORD of all of these exercises. You should be focusing on that too.
    You SHOULD develop your triceps too. Bigger & stronger tri's = bigger pec lifts.
    00/00/0000 = SQ /BP /DL /OHP /PROW
    04/22/2018 = 130/90 /165/80 /95
    07/01/2018 = 210/135/275/90 /155
    02/01/2019 = 135/110/225/75 /110
    03/01/2019 = 250/135/300/110/185
    04/01/2019 = 285/180/375/135/225
    05/01/2019 = 315/200/385/145/225

The human body was never designed for a sedentary lifestyle, it was created to hunt saber tooth tigers and walk 40 miles a day.