neeeeks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Muscle groups still slightly sore by next workout day, advice?

Hey guys just had a simple question. Started my bulk coming from a cut a few months back and everything is going well but i'm curious about one thing. I'm currently running a 5 day split as follows;
    Chest/tri, Back/bi, Shoulders/traps, Rest, Legs/tri, Bi/shoulders, Rest.

Now everything seems to be going good but say like today (Saturday) i worked back & bi's again for the first time since tuesday which is 4 days of rest. In the morning today before heading out, my biceps were still a bit sore at their peaks along with my lats when flexing or moving at a certain angle (mainly flexing). Would you guys reccomend only doing back & bi's one day a week and making my workout a 4 day split instead or a 5 day with cardio on Saturdays instead? Everybody recommends 2-3 days rest but even at 4 they are still just barely sore. My muscle groups are always very mildly sore still by the next time i am scheduled to work them. Thank you in advance for any insight!!!

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's because you switched your program, and likely went balls to the wall with it from the start. It's normal to get DOMs switching exercises/program/protocols. It doesn't/shouldn't last past 2-3 weeks although very minor soreness might be expected and is definitely not as bad when you get accustomed to the program.

Turning it into 1 day a week is the opposite of what you should do. Unless you are shifting all your back/bi volume to that one day (which isn't recommended anyways), you're lowering the amount of volume you are doing over the week and only prolonging the time period in which you get DOMs. The answer is to keep working out the back and bis, if it's so unbearable and if you fear injury lower the weight. Don't skimp out on your workouts but also be intelligent of what you can realistically handle (aka, don't be a *******, and don't be an idiot). Always start off lighter than what you can handle on a new program to give yourself room to grow while not burning yourself out quickly.

neeeeks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can handle the soreness 100% as i’ve been on this bulk for over 2 months now. It is VERY mild by the time the day comes to work them again but nevertheless is there when i flex said muscle. As long as it doesn’t hinder gains to work them again then i am good to go to work. Just wanted to be sure i wasn’t overtraining? Thanks again
    For the one's that walk around in a circle staring at the gym before they start a set