Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine there are really rich muslim countries out there who want influence in the US. They want in roads to US politics and have limitless money to throw around.

Who do you think they will donate to?

You can do the rest of the maths.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nope

Originally Posted by BalkanKing View Post
    there was blood...when he goes back in there and shoots them again, on one of the man that he pops in the head literally sprays blood same thing with the woman that was begging for help outside on the street. the blood sprayed similar to jfk in the zapruder film. You watch too much hollywood? depends on if it hits arteries you will see it spray everywhere. in this case there clothing either hid it as it piled up under them as they were lying on the ground or internal bleeding.

Respect to the guy below that tried rushing the gunman.

Naeem Rashid, 50, and Talha Rashid, 21

Naeem Rashid and his son Talha were both killed inside the Al Noor mosque. Naeem Rashid is seen on footage of the attack trying to tackle the gunman. He is being remembered as a hero.

"He was a brave person, and I've heard from a few people there, there were few witnesses. They've said he saved a few lives there by trying to stop that guy," his brother Khurshid Alam told the BBC.

Pakistan's Ministry of Public Affairs confirmed both their deaths in a tweet.

Naeem Rashid was a teacher in Christchurch and was from Abbottabad, Pakistan. Talha Rashid was 11 when his family moved to New Zealand. He reportedly had a new job and was set to get married.
    There was no blood whatsoever.. I've watched it a dozen times. No bullet holes in the walls, clips on the ground before he gets in the masque.
    If I knew I wouldn't get banned, I'd post where you can view the entire video.

At the end when he gets into his car, he fires twice point blank at his windshield with the shotgun, no effect, they are blanks. Then he reloaded his gun with live ammunition, shoots the windshield, & it cracks.

Give a time stamp for the blood you claim that is in the video.

stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stanlarpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Skylinerd1 View Post

He even synced that music video to his entry to the mosque.

I firmly believe the guy was handled by a foreign intelligence agency either mi6, paki intel, mossad or all three.
    Mossad. They want to keep the clash of civilizations going.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will I get banned if I post links to the video?

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Imagine there are really rich muslim countries out there who want influence in the US. They want in roads to US politics and have limitless money to throw around.

Who do you think they will donate to?

You can do the rest of the maths.
    Fairly certain they already do AND they donate to the neoconservative parts of both parties for weapons to slaughter innocent Yemenis or to get media to focus on their enemies.

So that way when they fund terror schools across the world we get told "they are an important geopolitical ally"

on the narrow road trailwarrior's Avatar
    trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    Im dumb-founded how you want to defend Islam over its tiny minority of Liberal Muslims but will condemn all of christianity for a microscoptic sect of it that doesnt even exist
    Im dumb-founded how you must resort to LIES in order to prove your point!

Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    these “neo nazis” that are supposedly roaming the streets of america terrorizing everyone arent even Christians.
    are you really that ignorant or are these just more of your lies?

Rather than being an organized religion, Christian Identity ("CI") is adhered to by individuals, independent congregations and some prison gangs with a white supremacist theology that promotes a racial interpretation of Christianity... No single document expresses the Christian Identity belief system; there is much disagreement over the doctrines which are taught by those who ascribe to CI beliefs, since there is no central organization or headquarters for the CI sect...

Due to the promotion of Christian Identity doctrines through radio and later through the Internet, an additional fifty thousand unaffiliated individuals are thought to hold Christian Identity beliefs. The primary spread of Christian Identity teachings is believed to be through white supremacist prison gangs.

Christian Identity is a major unifying theology for a number of diverse groups of white nationalist Christians. It is a belief system that provides its members with a religious basis for racial separatism.

Christian_Identity groups include ...., etc, etc, etc....
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    He states being a racist in 2 separate parts of the manifesto. However, he says he does not hate Muslims, as long as they are in their own country. But if they are on his soil, he dislikes them.

Bottom line: He admits to being racist.
    "His" soil?

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    There was no blood whatsoever.. I've watched it a dozen times. No bullet holes in the walls, clips on the ground before he gets in the masque.

At the end when he gets into his car, he fires twice point blank at his windshield with the shotgun, no effect, they are blanks. Then he reloaded his gun with live ammunition, shoots the windshield, & it cracks.

quick browse through: 11:02 u can see blood leaking out of the guys head onto the floor, 11:03 a different guy's blood coming from his head onto the floor

11:20 he shoots dead guys head and blood sprays out all over the carpet

the list goes on

dunno wtf ur watching
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will I get banned if I post links to the video?
    might go to jail

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NJLife View Post
    how come whites arent migrating to muslim countries

How come americans arent migrating south to Mexico and south american countries?

CNN told me they arent chitholes but beautiful countries. How come everyone wants to leave them?

Why arent american liberals displeased with evil literally hitler Drumpf migrating to liberal utopia Venezuela?

Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Symbolism will be there downfall!

https://qanon.pub/

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Are you suggesting John Podesta had something to do with the massacre also? Bruh....The shooter was an 8chan troll/shytposter. He put a copypasta in his manifesto and dropped PewDiePie's name ffs.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Are you suggesting John Podesta had something to do with the massacre also? Bruh....The shooter was an 8chan troll/shytposter. He put a copypasta in his manifesto and dropped PewDiePie's name ffs.
    Look at march 17 on Qanon link Its not me suggesting.

Im saying outright he's connected!

Again im totally convinced Mi6 (think pee pee dosier), pakistani intel, mossad or all three are involved in this.

Your an idiot he's trolling you and everyone else by saying pewdiepie and all his other stunts. This dude is a patsy for the deepstate! Qanon knows this Trump knows this.

WAKE THE **** UP!

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

WAKE THE **** UP!

https://www.metabunk.org/explained-p...y-goals.t9939/
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

GTFOH man thats eye of horas. metabunk..... I suppose its as credible as snopes two retirees and their cat. And i bet the cat is smarter than you. Podesta uses symbolism thoughout his emails. That twitter link is a message to the deepstate/globalists.

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lol you're blind

Quality of the video is bad so you can't see holes in the wall or the brass after it reaches a certain distance.
    There's a lot of blood in the video .
    The red sock and blue sock was debunked. The red is the soles.

Why can't your mind figure out that the windshield in front of the car , is not like you passengers side windows . They don't shatter into pieces to save your face and eyes ?

Theres are holes at the middle bottom of the windshield were he shot at, exactly the way it should be .

Normies...

Nope

Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    quick browse through: 11:02 u can see blood leaking out of the guys head onto the floor, 11:03 a different guy's blood coming from his head onto the floor

11:20 he shoots dead guys head and blood sprays out all over the carpet

the list goes on

dunno wtf ur watching
    That was edited, look when he sprays the wall, no bullet holes anywhere. Then the Aftermath video shows them getting up & walking away

Originally Posted by wake_me View Post
    might go to jail
    what!
    Kidding right?

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't watched the video, but have seen people asking why no one is screaming in the video, why a magazine is already in one of the hallways, why the guy at the front would welcome someone with multiple guns and tactical gear with "hello brother"....

The lack of bullet holes and casings is easily explained away by the potato quality video...

On another topic of things that make you go hmmm...

Qanon has said many times now that mass shooters always have a therapist, and that we should look into these shooter's therapists....

Sandy Hook Shooter's Psychologist was disbarred in New Zealand and arrested in the US in 2016
    https://www.cchrflorida.org/sandy-ho...rist-arrested/
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn’t take long for the resident retards to come up with a conspiracy theory?

Who did 9/11, right guys?
    Cashflow is King

♦ BGE CREW ♦ Stay smoky friends.

RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RedPolo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

That’s not a fish on his gun it’s a pagan rune known as “othala” which means heritage; inheritance, inherited estate. People keep saying this guy is a Christian even though he has multiple pagan runes on his gear.

Originally Posted by Renegade83 View Post

Why not just watch the vids for yourself & decide.. they are not hard to find.

Originally Posted by Renegade83 View Post

Its all connected of course. Its the same people staging these false flag attacks to take your guns and take your liberties. As per the JFK thread I do believe GHWB was behind setting up part of the cabal that still exists today.

Its all in that rich mans trick doco that was conveniently banned from youtube.

Question which event in recent times took the most liberties of all from US citizens? And which events have taken the most liberties from other countries in the world including mine in the last week?

Im telling you people if Trump doesnt win the next election the west is finished.

EDIT: HUH? Where did that JFK thread go? Am I missing something here or was it deleted?
    Last edited by Skylinerd1; 03-19-2019 at 07:26 PM.