Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    haha! but that's how he gets his validation. If you haven't figured it out by now, that's what this thread was about.

I am curious tho - Why put in so much obvious effort and commitment and yet not compete in anything related to lifting? - to my knowledge anyway. IMHO, that's no different from the imbalance of the dude posted in the OP and just as silly. What are you going to have to show for your efforts down the road beside some pictures posted on a supplement forum?

and please try to answer in 500 words or less.
    Not quite Chaz (although I think you are more trying to get a rise out of me than being serious )
    The frank answer as to why I did not compete in 'power lifting' is because I was competing with myself every time I went in the gym. I did and do not need outside validation for me to feel happy about my efforts training. (that is not to say I dont appreciate sincere comments, even criticisms, ESPECIALLY from those who enjoy training as much as I do.

I dont compete in 'bodybuilding' since I am not a bodybuilder. I just dont identify as one and part of the idea of lifting just for looks is not something that makes me excited. I have always trained as a way to compete with myself. I am slowly evolving and coming around to the idea of competing, POSSIBLY, one day with the support of friends. I have a few IRL BB friends that have really wanted to see me do it and even offered coaching and posing help...etc.

I lift for me. Other than that, my life is focused on my kids and their activities. I have had plenty of time for the focus and accolades to be upon myself. Now it is my kids turn. That was the serious answer.

Silly answer is I am mentally ill.

Real answer: Probably a little of both!

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    And he has said his wife doesn't really care about too muscular look, either. So what is it all for?
    My wife has a nice way of putting it. She has told me that my current body is not her favorite "me". We first dated almost 30 years ago and our histories go way back. I was a skinny 16 yo. We broke up my sophomore year of college, right before I started training. We remained close friends. But did not see each other for a few years. The next time she saw me I was 50lbs heavier at 21. She say she has never quite gotten used to me as 'bulky'. She knows that training gives me what I need. We have a deal where I dont allow myself to get too bulky. She is definitely not a big fan of Hooouge. I too have come to prefer just being 'in shape'. I feel a lot better staying lean and she does not have to feel I am a 'brick sh!thouse'. But I know she physically preferred me being not so big.

It might be a little unfair since my wife is pretty much my ideal desire of what I would want in someone physically. That is something I know many people dont have in their relationships. But she is 1,000,000 x more beautiful on the inside than on the outside. I am a very lucky man.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    545 Squat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qZZLnePFiI
    225 x 29 bench http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe68-LgD0jM

induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have learned my lesson....NOT Those that are offended by pictures of another person, leave now before you are offended even more

This is a guy in my gym. FANTASTIC upper body. Probably about my size, but I have a bigger back, he has a bigger chest (imagine that...a guy with a huge chest, small back and under-developed legs ). This is the guy that walks around with a mouth piece in for some reason.

I have seen this guy for a over a year now. First time I saw him, I thought he was working legs because he wore knee sleeves, but they were pulled down around his ankles. I came to realize he wears them EVERY DAY, and never once have I seen them pulled over his knees. He lets them hang loosely around his calves. I have wondered what he wears in the summer time in public. If he is this self-conscious, does he own shorts?

I have never seen him in a squat rack, only thing I have ever seen him do for legs are dumbbell goblet squats w/ a 50-60 lb dumbbell, he does a hammer strength hack squat machine from time to time (facing backward for some unknown reason), and he does bodyweight lunges, for 45 minutes at a time. Walking back and forth across the gym floor, over and over. (srs)

I dont get it....guy has such a fantastic upper body. I am not sure why, if he is so embarrassed of his legs, he just does not train them? ....Go figure.

Just thought I would share another chapter from the "dont skip leg day" chronicles.

RAW lifts

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000) quicksand jesus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    I have learned my lesson....NOT Those that are offended by pictures of another person, leave now before you are offended even more

This is a guy in my gym. FANTASTIC upper body. Probably about my size, but I have a bigger back, he has a bigger chest (imagine that...a guy with a huge chest, small back and under-developed legs ). This is the guy that walks around with a mouth piece in for some reason.

I have seen this guy for a over a year now. First time I saw him, I thought he was working legs because he wore knee sleeves, but they were pulled down around his ankles. I came to realize he wears them EVERY DAY, and never once have I seen them pulled over his knees. He lets them hang loosely around his calves. I have wondered what he wears in the summer time in public. If he is this self-conscious, does he own shorts?

I have never seen him in a squat rack, only thing I have ever seen him do for legs are dumbbell goblet squats w/ a 50-60 lb dumbbell, he does a hammer strength hack squat machine from time to time (facing backward for some unknown reason), and he does bodyweight lunges, for 45 minutes at a time. Walking back and forth across the gym floor, over and over. (srs)

I dont get it....guy has such a fantastic upper body. I am not sure why, if he is so embarrassed of his legs, he just does not train them? ....Go figure.

Just thought I would share another chapter from the "dont skip leg day" chronicles.

Why don't you ask him?
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know this might be hard to believe but folks can disagree w/o being offended. Many who use the word offended use it as a shield to justify their behavior, while claiming to be counter to the wave of political correctness.

I'll check out of this thread as I've already stated ad nausea I think it's in bad taste to ninja pic and post to ridicule.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

From your description above, it sounds like he does train legs (goblet squats, lunges, hack squats)....he just doesn't do barbell squats. There could be a number of reasons for that (i.e. lower back injury).

Funny you mentioned him doing hack squats backward. At my gym, about 80% of the people I see do them that way. My only guess is that they are trying to include more glutes and hams into the movement, but I'm not entirely sure.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    From your description above, it sounds like he does train legs (goblet squats, lunges, hack squats)....he just doesn't do barbell squats. There could be a number of reasons for that (i.e. lower back injury).

Funny you mentioned him doing hack squats backward. At my gym, about 80% of the people I see do them that way. My only guess is that they are trying to include more glutes and hams into the movement, but I'm not entirely sure.
    Referring to the "back against the pad" hack squats...they are easier on the lower back, but also harder to do (less weight generally needed). I use both positions though (as supplementation), as my hip "tweak," a few months back, sometimes effects my heavier back BB squatting.
    When I hear people say, " You should tone down your physique," I know I've achieved my fitness New Year's resolution:)

Cheers to everyone having 2020 vision/insight this decade...

Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    Why don't you ask him?

Sure.....Hey dude, why are you so embarrassed of your calves that you hide them any time you come in here by wearing knee sleeves like a pair of leggings?
    Oh yea, and why do you walk around with a mouthpiece in? You worried someone is going to blind side tackle you?

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I know this might be hard to believe but folks can disagree w/o being offended. Many who use the word offended use it as a shield to justify their behavior, while claiming to be counter to the wave of political correctness.

I'll check out of this thread as I've already stated ad nausea I think it's in bad taste to ninja pic and post to ridicule.
    I was just kidding around with the whole post. I still think it is funny. Yes, I do make fun of other people from time to time. It is fair game to make fun of me as well. My wife and daughter had a good laugh at my expense yesterday since I decided to wear a pair of compression pants into the gym last night They were actually great to squat in, but sure they look a little ghey (am I allowed to say that anymore?) Anyway....people might have laughed at me and I am OK with that. I am not sure what they had a bigger laugh at, my compression leggings or my no-handed squats.

I could see a few guys kinda laughing and pointing at their buddies when I was warming up on no-handed squats. (some newer younger guys). I am pretty sure I got ninja pic'd as well! Well a few sets later, I went up to long paused 405 x3 no-handed. They had stopped laughing by that point Who knows, maybe there will be a meme with me no handed squatting 135 in stretch pants with some funny comment I may run across. Either way, I can laugh at it.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post

What I am saying, is he puts no effort into training his legs. He does not have any underlying injuries either. He was talking to a buddy of mine about wanting to try to make one of the NFL walk-on tryouts.

Again, no hate on the guy, just so damn hard to understand. Heck, with his genetics he could have such a great build. He has that great bone structure and small waist. In some ways, I truly envy his God given gifts. It seems such a shame to waste them in pursuit of only a big chest and arms. But I get it, I am applying what I value and what I train for. It is hard not to do that, but in the end, the guy still has a great build. (well 50% of a great build).
    RAW lifts

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at 50% of a great build. I think females have the opposite problem since all they train are legs. So they end up looking like T-Rex, which is also not a great look.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    I was actually done posting on this thread a couple days ago...but I HAD you respond to this just to ask...you DO see the extreme level of IRONY in this...right ?
    I do. Indouched Drag is an asswhipe!
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I do. Indouched Drag is an asswhipe!
    While this thread was made in fun, I actually do appreciate guys like Grubb, Jt, Karl...etc. I have a lot of respect for them. It turned somewhat serious which was not my intention.

Now you....well, being called out by a washed-up drunk, this actually makes it incredibly entertaining once more. Thanks for turning it funny again
    RAW lifts

ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While this thread was made in fun, I actually do appreciate guys like Grubb, Jt, Karl...etc. I have a lot of respect for them. It turned somewhat serious which was not my intention.

Now you....well, being called out by a washed-up drunk, this actually makes it incredibly entertaining once more. Thanks for turning it funny again
    No, it's not funny, it's just lame. Best leave the attempts at humor to those better equipped.

And stop winking at dudes. It's creepy; especially with your avatar.

No, it's not funny, it's just lame. Best leave the attempts at humor to those better equipped.

And stop winking at dudes. It's creepy; especially with your avatar.
    Funny to me which is all that matters....isnt it?

You would be the type on a "Bodybuilding" site to sexualize a avatar that actually shows one's physique.
    RAW lifts

ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChazWood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny to me which is all that matters....isnt it?
    Typically not in a social environment - virtual or RL. At least not for non-douchebags.

You would be the type on a "Bodybuilding" site to sexualize a avatar that actually shows one's physique.
    Nothing wrong with physique shots. All's I'm saying is that the lifted shirt avatar combined with the winking is kinda creepy. IMO, anyway.

and if you're also winking at guys in RL, that's gotta be awkward for them.

Typically not in a social environment - virtual or RL. At least not for non-douchebags.
    Na....I am fine with only myself finding this funny if that is what it is. I also know the bandwagon mentality that exists for those looking for some sort of belonging to something.

The countless LOL's at stupid gym vids that have been posted in the past. And who can mention all the MEME's and GIF's that bring the lulz around these parts. Many of those centered around unknowing subjects in them.

I realize that the net is like real life in many ways despite what some may say. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but there are probably quite a few people here that I would not like nor associate with IRL. As well as some who I am pretty sure I would get along great with. There are certainly a few whiny little B1tches around here and for damn sure.

Nothing wrong with physique shots. All's I'm saying is that the lifted shirt avatar combined with the winking is kinda creepy. IMO, anyway.

I am not gay, but I have no issues with those that identify as such. (as long as they dont try to force their views on me). You seem like you may have been traumatized at some point. Maybe some counseling would help you.

FWIW...not gay. Did I mention my wife is hot as hell? (she really is, but it almost feels disrespectful to say since she is 1000 times prettier on the inside). But no....I'm not gay.

Wait! I did wear compression pants to the gym the other night for leg day and my 15yo daughter said I looked 'ghey'....

But I went on to do a working set of no-handed squats with 405 so that erased any gheyness that may have been associated with my workout pants.

Man...now I am confused!
    RAW lifts

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Could not see ID winking in that pic because I've never clicked on it to do the extra steps to see it full sized.

Just putting that out there !

Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Post Workout Commando Crew

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LisaSkinnoble has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One of the first things I noticed about Mr Flexy, that I was (and still am) very much attracted to, were his big legs. Massive calves and big hunky quads & hammies.

Don't skip leg day. Your woman will thank you.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LWW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Induced drag,

....what kinda name is that??? you a drag queen.....lol, anyway hearing you say you ain't gay makes me think of this song- https://youtu.be/gSUHGcVda0g

Interesting, that his calves don't have natural size compared to bodyweight, pretty ****ing silly to post his pics......yet I enjoy seeing skinny mothers.... deadlifting/lifting more than buff people.

having some fun, it's saturday and life is good.

Peace YO!

Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Induced drag,

....what kinda name is that??? you a drag queen.....lol, anyway hearing you say you ain't gay makes me think of this song- https://youtu.be/gSUHGcVda0g

Interesting, that his calves don't have natural size compared to bodyweight, pretty ****ing silly to post his pics......yet I enjoy seeing skinny mothers.... deadlifting/lifting more than buff people.

having some fun, it's saturday and life is good.

Peace YO!
    I'm pretty sure his screen name stems from an aerodynamic term "Lift-Induced drag". He's a pilot (former if I remember).
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I'm pretty sure his screen name stems from an aerodynamic term "Lift-Induced drag". He's a pilot (former if I remember).
    100 points for the correct answer. "Induced drag" is the component of drag that comes as a result of producing LIFT. I found it quite fitting, but most people dont 'get it'.

I am still a pilot and still hold my Private, Commercial and Instructor rating. I just no longer own my own helicopter(s). I dont make it out that often since it is hard to justify dropping $650/hr to go burn holes in the sky. I am not shutting the door on getting one later down the road, but I have other priorities currently.
    RAW lifts

I am not gay, but I have no issues with those that identify as such. (as long as they dont try to force their views on me). You seem like you may have been traumatized at some point. Maybe some counseling would help you.

FWIW...not gay. Did I mention my wife is hot as hell? (she really is, but it almost feels disrespectful to say since she is 1000 times prettier on the inside). But no....I'm not gay.

Wait! I did wear compression pants to the gym the other night for leg day and my 15yo daughter said I looked 'ghey'....

But I went on to do a working set of no-handed squats with 405 so that erased any gheyness that may have been associated with my workout pants.

Man...now I am confused!
    Of course there's nothing wrong with being gay, muttonhead! I'm saying that all the winking you do in your posts is creepy. You do know that it's often a gesture of flirtation, right? I see you didnt wink in your reply to me so that's progress.

As for your wife, let us be the judge of how hot she is. Post up some pics!

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Of course there's nothing wrong with being gay, muttonhead! I'm saying that all the winking you do in your posts is creepy. You do know that it's often a gesture of flirtation, right? I see you didnt wink in your reply to me so that's progress.

When is winking appropriate, then?

When is winking appropriate, then?
    If I had my way - never online. It's just cringeworthy; particularly when used in every post.

There are people in RL who can pull off winking. Sean Connery to name one.

If I had my way - never online. It's just cringeworthy; particularly when used in every post.

There are people in RL who can pull off winking. Sean Connery to name one.
    Oh, there's no way I'd ever wink online, I'd get bodied. I can't even put a smiley face without getting in trouble. Also, derailing threads like this will get me in trouble.

Oh, there's no way I'd ever wink online, I'd get bodied. I can't even put a smiley face without getting in trouble. Also, derailing threads like this will get me in trouble.
    Trouble is my middle name and I'm just passing time in this thread until bodyhard returns.

Trouble is my middle name and I'm just passing time in this thread until bodyhard returns.
    Wow, that was the gayest thing you've ever said. See without winking it sounds mean.

Wow, that was the gayest thing you've ever said. See without winking it sounds mean.
    haha! You have a short memory.

haha! You have a short memory.
    No, you just have to put the smiley face there yourself when you read my posts. It's the British humor, we say mean things with a straight face.

No, you just have to put the smiley face there yourself when you read my posts. It's the British humor, we say mean things with a straight face.
    I thought that was a Finn thing - or Northern European.

I have a good friend from Sweden who's the same way - super-dry humor.

I thought that was a Finn thing - or Northern European.

I have a good friend from Sweden who's the same way - super-dry humor.

Oh the swedes have nothing on us when it comes to dryness, we are closer to Russia, so even less smiling. The swedes are real social butterflies compared to us, they even hug each other. They are nice. I'm sure they use smiley faces, maybe Steffo can confirm.

I have posted pics of us several times. Even in the big misc thread one time. People actually thought I was stealing a pic online until I posted a pic of both of us. She got a few "10's" and "9.5" along with a bunch younger guys saying they hope they have a wife that looks like that some day. If you like the thin petite blonde, 5,4 110 lb with a tiny waist, great butt, good size chest and model like looks, that would describe her.

I feel in this context it is disrespectful to show off my wife just for her looks. She would certainly not be too happy about that. Despite being as pretty as she is, she is truly as modest as she is beautiful. She is not like me at all in that way! She is so much more than a pretty face and hot body. While she certainly has all of that, it really pales to her true beauty. I am a very lucky man to have her in so many ways. Her being insanely hot is just a bonus.

Judging by how much some of you love to hate me, I am pretty sure most would just use the opportunity to try to 'get under my skin' by attacking her. She does not deserve that as much as a part of me would love to show off a little.
    RAW lifts