Registered User hidingwithmusic's Avatar
    hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb Misc. - Military Sub-Forum

First off, I wanted to say that I've been a bodybuilding.com store customer since 2005. I am trying to join the US military to become an Army Rangers Special Forces Soldier. I would love it if you guys would create a Military Discussion Misc Sub-Forum. A huge number of the bodybuilding.com members are current military servicemen. I'd really love to be an active member of this message board if that happens. I am looking for information on military special forces workouts! I wish I could find those workouts on this website for Ranger School! I do not post on Misc anymore because of the constant cyberbullying. But, I'd really love to start chatting and getting to know guys who are in the military! I'll be waiting for a response back from you guys about my great idea!

HWM
    LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
    E. J. OURSO COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
    GEAUX TIGERS! 🐯

🇺🇲FUTURE ARMY RANGER SPECIAL FORCES🇺🇸

epickill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    test

AussieViking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hidingwithmusic View Post
    First off, I wanted to say that I've been a bodybuilding.com store customer since 2005. I am trying to join the US military to become an Army Rangers Special Forces Soldier. I would love it if you guys would create a Military Discussion Misc Sub-Forum. A huge number of the bodybuilding.com members are current military servicemen. I'd really love to be an active member of this message board if that happens. I am looking for information on military special forces workouts! I wish I could find those workouts on this website for Ranger School! I do not post on Misc anymore because of the constant cyberbullying. But, I'd really love to start chatting and getting to know guys who are in the military! I'll be waiting for a response back from you guys about my great idea!

HWM

This seems like a good idea, but there never appear to be any actual Mods around to actually answer/police anything. Still tryna work out whether the site/forum has been hacked, giving hackers godlike moderator powers....

Underwrought Underwrought Underwrought Underwrought Underwrought Underwrought Underwrought Underwrought Underwrought Underwrought Underwrought
    LMAO I love it when people in DEP or havent even been to basic yet start going online all excited. Also you arent going to make it far if 'online cyber bullying' triggers you.

R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is actually a cool idea, but yeah OP good luck in Ranger School/SF Selection with that mentality
    🎸 US Army Band veteran 🎸
    Ω Kenny Omega crew Ω
    ⚒ West Ham United crew ⚒
    учить русский crew