Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Relaunch is coming... Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    what are you people discussing
    forum rules by the looks...
    App Nut Lead Forum Rep

Jeff@appnut.com
    www.appnut.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just wish they would spend more time going after real drug dealers instead of supplement companies and weightlifters. We know the risks, its use at your own discretion. Simply sickening ...

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    Gaspari Nutrition - https://gasparinutrition.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm

Follow me on IG @gaspari_spaz

JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JayWilson90 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I’m confused ? COUNTRYMIKE sent me here after I asked if BIG NOISE worked???

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I just wish they would spend more time going after real drug dealers instead of supplement companies and weightlifters. We know the risks, its use at your own discretion. Simply sickening ...

-Spaz
    Agreed. The lawsuit is from a product that was released several years ago and has nothing to do with RedCon1.

The other side of it is that even if Blackstone Labs was not "honest" about the labeled ingredient, anybody using or looking for this product knew EXACTLY what they were looking for. BSL was one of several companies selling this product, so whoreally cares. Obviously someone probably wanted some money.....
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1