Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    186.8 this morning.

Been a fat piece of **** and eating at maintenance.

But still working out super hard 5 days a week - my lifts have been great.

So I am not too upset because I'm gaining a bit of strength - lots of endurance.

But it's time to start truly cutting to under 180, then 170 potentially.

Just bought a food scale - I am going to start tracking macros + prepping so I will really have to go out of my way in order to cheat on my diet.

Also - Someone tell me to stop being an idiot and start taking my cut seriously if I want to see results.

MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    185.0 this morning - been a great week so far. Disciplined.

Going to walk a few miles + maybe do some calisthenics later, no lifting today.

Steak later!

Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MeadxHole View Post
    185.0 this morning - been a great week so far. Disciplined.

Going to walk a few miles + maybe do some calisthenics later, no lifting today.

Steak later!
    keep smashing it bro!!

Stalled again - nobody's fault but my own (and my fat friends)

184.2 this morning - all time low for this cut so far.

Been lifting hard still, gaining endurance but plateaued on strength (which is expected during a cut, if not strength loss)

Been doing a little bit more cardio the past couple weeks.

Back on track to get under 180 though!

183.0 this morning

Lots of cardio yesterday - walked 9 holes of golf, ran 2 miles, then played pickup soccer for an hour or so. Felt great the whole time though!

Time to get under 180!

181.4 this morning

Slow and not-too-steady haha

Tons of new changes though. Fiancee and I just bought our first house and moved in last week, I bought a new car, we're planning our wedding

Always good to develop poor excuses to not eat healthy and workout (RIP)

But nonetheless - I've been monitoring calories lazily and I have lost a bit more - definitely not given up or "off the train" yet!

Next stop - under 180.

I have been working out less frequently, but with extreme intensity as always. Meal prepping/eating cleaner will be the big difference if I want faster/better results - it is just a matter of tapping into that disciplined-self.

Lifts are still strong - very limited with my weight room at the moment but I have been getting great workouts still. I haven't been able to deadlift so I am excited to start that up again when I have access to it in a month or so. e/ I don't have DL equipment right now - only dumbbells.
    Last edited by MeadxHole; 08-14-2019 at 04:58 AM. Reason: addition

PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    181.4 this morning

Slow and not-too-steady haha

Tons of new changes though. Fiancee and I just bought our first house and moved in last week, I bought a new car, we're planning our wedding

Always good to develop poor excuses to not eat healthy and workout (RIP)

But nonetheless - I've been monitoring calories lazily and I have lost a bit more - definitely not given up or "off the train" yet!

Next stop - under 180.

I have been working out less frequently, but with extreme intensity as always. Meal prepping/eating cleaner will be the big difference if I want faster/better results - it is just a matter of tapping into that disciplined-self.

Lifts are still strong - very limited with my weight room at the moment but I have been getting great workouts still. I haven't been able to deadlift so I am excited to start that up again when I have access to it in a month or so. e/ I don't have DL equipment right now - only dumbbells.
    Good job man! Keep at it. I keep on reminding myself its a journey and we make mess ups. Life happens and that is always a priority. There is a lesson to learn on every mess up with diet whether we go out etc. We learn how we could've made better choices. I have yo-yo'd dieted a lot this past year and probably would be very lean if I stayed on track, but its a journey. I am less than a month out of graduating RN nursing school so big changes are coming my way. Currently at 217 lbs from 224 (July 27th). The goal is to hit 215 then get under 210s (FINALLY).

Still hovering between 181-185 lately - haven't been taking diet seriously enough.

Updating to post my weights lifted yesterday.

Been using dumbbells all summer, finally able to use barbells and I got to BB Bench yesterday, Put up 185x10 like it was nothing, then 225 for 7 reps. Super happy with that result.

I was skullcrushing 100lb z-bar for 5x5

Happy with my muscle mass and strength, but I really need to meal prep. Will update as I get there.

Still hovering between 181-185 lately - haven't been taking diet seriously enough.

Updating to post my weights lifted yesterday.

Been using dumbbells all summer, finally able to use barbells and I got to BB Bench yesterday, Put up 185x10 like it was nothing, then 225 for 7 reps. Super happy with that result.

I was skullcrushing 100lb z-bar for 5x5

Happy with my muscle mass and strength, but I really need to meal prep. Will update as I get there.
    Still maintaining weight - not taking diet seriously.

Lifting heavy still - might try maxing out my bench for the confidence boost soon.

Benched 225x10 (failed on 11th) - this is a big record for me!

I need to figure out my true goals in the long term - cut to low teen's BF and look amazing while sacrificing some strength gains, or continue to maintain and lift heavy like I have been doing and building strength + muscle and cut later?

Not purposefully maintaining, just not paying enough attention to what I have been eating and naturally maintaining while lifting hard.

Quick update:

Let myself get back to ~ 193-194, started back up in the "New Year" of course

Currently at 188, losing at ~2lb/week so far in January. Will likely slow to 1-1.5lb/week starting in Feb.

Been lifting hard every week, 4-5x a week. My lifts are still strong - very happy with those results.

Current BF% 18-19%? Not too concerned, as long as I'm heading in the right direction.

Horrible patellofemoral syndrome - "runner's knee"

Hurts less when I'm hydrated so I am trying to be better about drinking more. Doesn't bother me when running.

Squatting is impossible with it, stairs hurt but are doable, and sitting for long periods hurt as well. I do have a standing desk that I use often to alleviate that.

Been going for walks way more often with my pup and that is helping I think - going to continue with it!

Might update this from time-to-time a little more often.

Update: 186.0 this morning

Knees feeling better after running - gonna try and incorporate running a couple/few times a week.

Not losing too much muscle yet, feeling decent

185.6 this morning

Overdid it on superbowl, nothing crazy but def too much

Back at it!

184.6 this morning, surprisingly hydrated.

Feeling good, awesome workout yesterday, sore chest + tris today.

Calories have been great so far - hopefully not too ambitious wanting to get under 180 by end of February. If it is, I should get there in early March.

No notable muscle loss so far.

183.0 this morning

Awesome workout today - very happy that I haven't lost much/any strength so far.

Planning on eating out this weekend w/ fiance so I may curb calories to make it so I can have more this weekend.

182.4 this morning

Generally don't care about daily updates but I weighed + figured I'd post it

Expecting fluctuations but I've been relatively steady so far. Back + bis today

181.8 this morning

Some water weight I'm sure - didn't do back + bis because apparently they are painting the gym for the rest of the week so I did a calisthenic core + legs day.

Legs super sore - pushed very hard yesterday and it feels great! Sore in all the right spots.

Rest day today but will probably walk a couple miles with the pup later.

183.0 - lots of sodium yesterday! Anticipated fluctuation - dieting going great!

I could improve the quality of my calories for sure - mostly been watching overall calories and eating almost whatever I want.

I figure I can get away with it until I start to get into the lower teens, currently ~18-19% ? Might upload some pics sometime, not really too concerned as long as I am heading in the right direction.

182.4 this morning

Impromptu run yesterday because I couldn't get in the gym. Ended up getting tons of steps + elevation yesterday so that's good!

Tomorrow is a "cheat meal" - will curb calories today/Sunday to account for it.

182.0 this morning

Valentine's dinner tonight - will be eating close to maintenance! 👍

179.8 this morning - pretty dehydrated I think.

Lowest weight in a couple years though! Even if it's because I'm dehydrated, I'm under 180!

183.0 - rehydrated haha

diet was great yesterday, just needed more fluids apparently!

Back to the lifting grind - haven't been able to get into the weight room since Monday last week (did a great leg conditioning on Tuesday though)

179.4 - pretty wild fluctuations! Been fun weighing every day and seeing the roller coaster haha

Died after the workout yesterday - coming back after a hiatus is always brutal!

178.8 this morning

Just had surgery this morning for appendicitis :/ this is going to significantly impact my strength gains/progress. I can maintain weight no problem but I'm really bummed about my inevitable strength loss

Lost a ton of weight due to being on IV for 4 days + liquid diet for a while, no appetite.

Recently got my appetite back and have been eating at maintenance/slight surplus.

I'll weigh myself again tomorrow morning but I've been 167-170. Can't workout until the 23rd or March and even then it has to be lightweight for two weeks. Minimal core engagement.

Able to workout for the last 2 months or so. I've only been able to do calisthenics due to gyms being closed.

But finally recovered from my surgeries and I put some healthy weight back on after being on IV for 4 days and then liquid diet for additional 15 days.

Sitting at 173 and approx. 14% BF

Been walking tons, running at least once or twice a week just out of boredom. Not doing enough calisthenics and zero lifting without access to weight rooms.

Gonna bump up the calisthenics for sure but still discouraging not being able to get in a gym - especially after I finally got cleared to start lifting again.

But either way, down to 173 and fairly happy with my physique now. Just working on getting that BF% down even lower. Successful + slow cut so far.

More like 16-17%bf according to one review on the bf% estimate thread.

Trying to be under 170 by the end of June. Currently 173-175, will update occasionally.

Bumping up calisthenics as well

Not enough calisthenics.

HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great progress!
    Read the stickies, know the stickies, understand the stickies, and live by the stickies.

Originally Posted by HotDogManB View Post
    Great progress!
    Thanks!

171.6 this morning. Excited to get under 170!