nnickolson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Grade 2 AC Seperation

So I separated my AC joint around a year ago. It was a grade 2 separation. Ever since then the bone has moved around on the AC side and there has been a bumb. I could move the bone around a ton. In and out of where it was supposed to be. But recently the range the bone could move dramatically decreased. Any idea on why this happened. I was think it could be because I’ve been training a ton but I’m not sure bc I’ve been training pretty intensely since August

joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joshclass2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello, I’m no expert by any means, but I had a grade V separation, and when I first injured it I was able to press it down and move it freely because of the tendons being ripped. I’m not sure how bad yours is, but mine stopped moving after about 2 months because of new bone growth, and after I had surgery the bone did not move again. I would say that your tendons were partially torn, letting your bone wiggle and move around, but they have healed and you have regained strength. Does your clavicle stick out a little bit still, or has it went down?