PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimarisIn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BB.com Signature Series - 100% Whey Protein, Amino Energy, Protein Bar and more!

I got the chance to try out the Signature Series from BB.com thanks to dj924s! Big shout out to her!

Signature Protein Crunch Bar - Cookies N' Cream Flavour

These are great! It's very fluffy and sweet and tastes on par with chocolate candy bars. It wasn't tough to chew at all unlike some other protein bars I've tried. Really love the cookie layer that adds that crunch to it. Good macros and protein is solid.

10/10

Signature 100% Whey Protein - Strawberry Flavour

In absolute awe of this one because of the macros. With only 2 grams of carbs I wasn't expecting a really flavourful taste but it's one of the top protein powder I've tasted! Mixed it with water and was absolutely blown away with it, then tried it with milk and it tasted like a milk shake. It's composed with 10 grams isolate, 7.5 grams concentrate and 7.5 grams of hydrolysate, totaling 25 grams of whey protein per scoop. It also has ProHydrolysate enzymes that will help with amino acid absorption which is great!

10/10

Signature Amino Plus Energy - Tropical Pineapple Flavour

I haven't tried BCAAs before so it was tough to compare this with other products. I took it prior to my workout and was surprised with a bitter taste. With 200 mg of caffeine, BCAAs and electrolytes my endurance in the gym wasn't lacking at all, in fact I hit a 10 lbs PR on my deadlifts and after going straight to pullups I had a forearm pump like never before. I could see this been really useful for someone that's lifting on an empty stomach or even as a study aid for college students!

7.5/10

I also received the Signature Series Fish Oil, and Glucosamine and Chondroitin and will be reviewing them soon after I take them daily for a week or two.

Hope this was a good review for people wanting to try out the Signature Series from Bodybuilding.com.

Thanks once again to DJ for giving me the opportunity to try them out!

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Nice review man. Strawberry flavored protein is usually hard to nail. So I'm glad to hear the Signature Series did a good job with it.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked everything!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nics1246 View Post
    Nice review man. Strawberry flavored protein is usually hard to nail. So I'm glad to hear the Signature Series did a good job with it.
    Haha I hate to sound like a broken record.....but.
    Much like the protein bars (until bb.com Sig), I've had a nothing but bad experiences with strawberry protein, so I wrote it off.
    I'll have to give the Sig strawberry a try. The vanilla, chocolate, and mocha are amazing! IMO the vanilla is the best......so far.
    Last edited by dj924s; 03-15-2019 at 03:57 AM.
    My mask protects you, your mask protects me.