Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 4526
    VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    I was initially very unimpressed with the game, and nothing about it is truly "next gen". It runs fine on PS5 other than occasional crashes, and there are some odd things like up-close textures on signs or vending machines are low-res for some odd reason whereas whatever is right next to them is fine.

But that said, I'm actually enjoying it more and more the more I play. The map is big, the story and missions are varied and interesting, and I'm not overly concerned about things like "difficulty" in this kind of RPG. I can see what they were trying to do, and had they had more time I think they would have made one of the best games this generation.

Too bad they fumbled at the goal line.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    I was initially very unimpressed with the game, and nothing about it is truly "next gen". It runs fine on PS5 other than occasional crashes, and there are some odd things like up-close textures on signs or vending machines are low-res for some odd reason whereas whatever is right next to them is fine.

But that said, I'm actually enjoying it more and more the more I play. The map is big, the story and missions are varied and interesting, and I'm not overly concerned about things like "difficulty" in this kind of RPG. I can see what they were trying to do, and had they had more time I think they would have made one of the best games this generation.

They weren't even close in any way brah what are you talking about?

Its a glorified junk collector

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tornister View Post
    little followup from cdpr

Why do they keep insisting the game is good on PC and only bad on consoles lol. They keep acting like as if that’s the only wrong thing lmao.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Game is still good for photos tho

Made good use of the border wall glitch and went back to where it started

Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    Speaking of Police, last time I played I intentionally engaged them. Started throwing grenades at cars, capping civs, etc. I killed every cop that spawned and then instantly my wanted level would disappear...

so immersion, much amaze, wow.
    how can you be wanted by cops if you've killed every cop? it's like real life then. lmao.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by menseks View Post
    how can you be wanted by cops if you've killed every cop? it's like real life then. lmao.
    Was expecting more to come. Nope. Just killed the 10-12 that spawned then boom, free man.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    Game is still good for photos tho

Made good use of the border wall glitch and went back to where it started

black widow that u
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tornister View Post
    little followup from cdpr

- it was the leadership's fault, not the developers

then he says:

- testing didn't show the bugs many players experienced

just lol

this apology also came out shortly after their government started investigating them.

at the end of the day, this guy is still filthy rich and the developers are crunching. fuk him
    Last edited by Lastro; 01-14-2021 at 08:26 AM.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    female V's voice is so soothing
    Originally Posted by Sobekhotep View Post
    Female V is a thousand times better than male V. She is canon as far as I'm concerned.
    Yeaahhhh definitely enjoying female V much more, already level 24 / SC 50. Netrunner poison build is so fun and OP, I love it.

I have faith that they may pull a No Man's Sky on this game, even though right now I'm having a blast playing

Buggiest quest I've came across though were Panam's basalisk quest, it was ridiculous but I got through it.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How's the beta testing going on lads? Just lol, I'll play it next year. Angry Joe destroyed the game

Underwear Banned It UnderwearBandit's Avatar
    UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnderwearBandit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    How's the beta testing going on lads? Just lol, I'll play it next year. Angry Joe destroyed the game
    AngryJoe is a soy guzzling man-child. Do agree that the game is absolute chit tho.

For the record... IMO pulling a no mans sky doesn’t mean making a good game out of a bad game.

It’s just turning a crappy release into what it should have been.

No mans sky isn’t even a traditional game it’s a glorified euro truck simulator on space and is still lame and boring as of today.

It’s like Euro truck simulator coming out with DLCs and improvements and saying it’s a great game all of a sudden.

So not sure why people keep referring to No Mans Sky because that wasn’t even a good game in the end lol.

Just because someone made a YouTube video saying they added features doesn’t mean no mans sky is a good game by any means now or even playable. (Unless you’re into that sort of mindless garbage)

Then again CP is after all is said and done just a junk collector and questfest

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    For the record... IMO pulling a no mans sky doesn’t mean making a good game out of a bad game.

No mans sky isn’t even a traditional game it’s a glorified euro truck simulator on space and is still lame and boring as of today.

No Mans Sky because that wasn’t even a good game in the end lol.
    If you hate everything, then why even post?

NMS is actually a really good game right now, if that's the type of game someone is looking for and it's pretty unique. It's like old school Legos. If you have some imagination you can have a lot of fun with it. If you're looking for a game to tell you exactly what to do next at all times, or want a FPS, then no.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It’s just turning a crappy release into what it should have been.

It’s like Euro truck simulator coming out with DLCs and improvements and saying it’s a great game all of a sudden.

So not sure why people keep referring to No Mans Sky because that wasn’t even a good game in the end lol.

Just because someone made a YouTube video saying they added features doesn’t mean no mans sky is a good game by any means now or even playable. (Unless you’re into that sort of mindless garbage)

Then again CP is after all is said and done just a junk collector and questfest
    I don't even know much about No Man's Sky, it was just a figure of speech.

Whether it's a good game or not is all dependent on the user. I personally love CB and can't wait til they add more chit.

Think I finally got the crashing to stop as well, been running everything maxed out for a bit now after disabling XMP. Was crashing every 5-10 minutes non stop before.

Finally playin this game how it should be played now all maxed out, it's fukin gorgeous its unreal

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    Finally playin this game how it should be played now all maxed out, it's fukin gorgeous its unreal
    Yeah dude, this game looks incredible on a powerful rig

Edit: Got the new build humming and downloaded a couple mods, one reshader and then an RT optimizer. Running at 4K with everything absolutely maxxed and no DLSS feels smooth af and looks... Just fukn look at this

Last edited by Destor; 01-15-2021 at 10:37 PM.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And this mod that gives everything a Borderlands-style cel shader treatment

Last edited by Destor; 01-15-2021 at 11:14 PM.

Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, amazing screenshots! What are your specs?

Wow, amazing screenshots! What are your specs?
    Running a 5800x and an ROG STRIX OC 3090, and then a 48" CX OLED for the monitor
    Last edited by Destor; 01-16-2021 at 01:35 AM.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The long-awaited bomb from Jason Schreier regarding the development process. A bit tamer than I expected and nothing surprising, but it goes into detail about the many ways the development process was an utter ****show:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...mpression=true

tl;dr

-Witcher 3 developers and executives clashed often about CP2077's vision, CDPR ended up losing a lot of their Witcher 3 talent as a result
    -Engine used in CP2077 was developed along in the game - "like trying to drive a train while the tracks are being laid in front of you"
    -CDPR wasted months on making 2018 demo, which was largely window-dressing - many features shown were never coded to begin with
    -Devs were crunching 12+ hours/day well ahead of the "final push" despite CDPR's promise of no mandatory OT
    -Despite crunch, devs didn't think the game would be finished before 2022 and meme'd about when it would actually be released
    -CDPR knew the game would run like **** on last-gen, but executives wanted to double-dip on consoles too badly; ignored concerns and told them to do whatever they did for Witcher 3
    -CDPR ineffective at managing a larger team, quite a few problems between Polish and new foreign staff
    -COVID-19 made testing more misleading as devs mostly played builds on their home PC's - but they had external tests that showed clear performance issues on last-gen
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    no one has taken better photos than me yet !

come on boyos! I don't even have raytracing!

idk what it is about these two pictures I took, I think it's my character just looks cool idk lol. pretty surprised at myself cause I usually take bad screenshots

come on boyos! I don't even have raytracing!

idk what it is about these two pictures I took, I think it's my character just looks cool idk lol. pretty surprised at myself cause I usually take bad screenshots
    Looks good, I just romanced Judy last night. That lesbian sex scene hnnng

Will take some screenshots when I get in a better setting

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Running a 5800x and an ROG STRIX OC 3090, and then a 48" CX OLED for the monitor
    mirin, makes me wanna get a 4k monitor. 48'' though god damn that's gigantic. playin on 24'' right now. the RT optimizer looks amazing

i still cant get over how fuking good this game looks

Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000) Sobekhotep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool pictures brah but your V got nothing on mine

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[img]https://i.ibb.co/8MgfxX7/photomode-14012021-192014.png[/]
    Strong grip on that gun
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

If you hate everything, then why even post?

NMS is actually a really good game right now, if that's the type of game someone is looking for and it's pretty unique. It's like old school Legos. If you have some imagination you can have a lot of fun with it. If you're looking for a game to tell you exactly what to do next at all times, or want a FPS, then no.
    No it’s not unique

It’s not the “game I’m looking for”

And I’m not into legos.

The game just sucks. If I’m into something and like something it’s because it’s actually good.

I don’t just casually like anything, I have standards.

No it’s not unique

It’s not the “game I’m looking for”

And I’m not into legos.

The game just sucks. If I’m into something and like something it’s because it’s actually good.

I don’t just casually like anything, I have standards.
    Why are you in this thread posting and playing the game still if it sucks?

That's what I thought boyo, you secretly love it

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    The long-awaited bomb from Jason Schreier regarding the development process. A bit tamer than I expected and nothing surprising, but it goes into detail about the many ways the development process was an utter ****show:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...mpression=true

tl;dr

-Witcher 3 developers and executives clashed often about CP2077's vision, CDPR ended up losing a lot of their Witcher 3 talent as a result
    -Engine used in CP2077 was developed along in the game - "like trying to drive a train while the tracks are being laid in front of you"
    -CDPR wasted months on making 2018 demo, which was largely window-dressing - many features shown were never coded to begin with
    -Devs were crunching 12+ hours/day well ahead of the "final push" despite CDPR's promise of no mandatory OT
    -Despite crunch, devs didn't think the game would be finished before 2022 and meme'd about when it would actually be released
    -CDPR knew the game would run like **** on last-gen, but executives wanted to double-dip on consoles too badly; ignored concerns and told them to do whatever they did for Witcher 3
    -CDPR ineffective at managing a larger team, quite a few problems between Polish and new foreign staff
    -COVID-19 made testing more misleading as devs mostly played builds on their home PC's - but they had external tests that showed clear performance issues on last-gen
    I believe it.

All of it lol

Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    Why are you in this thread posting and playing the game still if it sucks?

That's what I thought boyo, you secretly love it
    If I stop posting the whole website dies brah.

Every time I’m absent you guys are too boring too entertain each other without my alpha energy.

Maybe it’s because I actually have tastes and strong opinions instead of being some random knubskull boring their own selves to death

das it maneee gj gj gj need more good pictures ITT!!!

very nice job on the face srs. face is always hard to make look good

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Strong grip on that gun
    lol. no perk points in handguns bro

This is my V. Purple hair dont care.

Looked pretty hnnng with normal eyes in creation but the cyborg lookin eyes are pretty sick so went with that

Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast