Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151
Results 4,501 to 4,526 of 4526
    M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    I honestly don't understand how some of you guys can still play this game knowing that it was poorly managed video game.

I wouldn't want anything to do with it.
    Because some of us are not sheep who base our opinions on what others say, specially lawd, youtube videos lmao.

It might be true for some or many that their experience was bad, but my own experience playing the game has been nothing but good. I purposely stopped playing half way till I'm able to get an RTX card so I can play it with better graphics and fps. Otherwise, almost 200 hours of gaming with it, it's been a great experience and a great video game world to play around in.

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    Because some of us are not sheep who base our opinions on what others say, specially lawd, youtube videos lmao.

It might be true for some or many that their experience was bad, but my own experience playing the game has been nothing but good. I purposely stopped playing half way till I'm able to get an RTX card so I can play it with better graphics and fps. Otherwise, almost 200 hours of gaming with it, it's been a great experience and a great video game world to play around in.

do you not find the NPC AI completely kills any sort of immersion

brb shoot someone in the head
    brb they curl up into a ball
    brb keep shooting them in the head
    brb they stay there and won't die
    brb police spawns randomly
    brb just run away and they can't catch you

great game

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I have 150 hours, beat it twice and it's a great game (could have been legendary status) however the 'youtube videos' bring up great points and are 100% true. The AI is garbage like the above poster said. The cars in the distance are garbage with the low pixel cars going in erratic directions. That just looks like ****. The police spawning instantly around you is garbage.
    Half of the stores in town are closed, the game is simply incomplete.

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    I have 150 hours, beat it twice and it's a great game (could have been legendary status) however the 'youtube videos' bring up great points and are 100% true. The AI is garbage like the above poster said. The cars in the distance are garbage with the low pixel cars going in erratic directions. That just looks like ****. The police spawning instantly around you is garbage.
    Half of the stores in town are closed, the game is simply incomplete.
    I have not experienced the insta police spawning thing. I've heard a lot about the AI being bad, but I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima right now for maybe around 100+ already and I don't see much difference between the AI of CP2077 and GoT, sometimes the NPC in GoT would run/jog in a really stupid way, and the enemies don't react realistically to their comrades being stealth killed, but I still love the game and I recognize that it is just a game so I'm not expecting perfection, GoT also didn't become the cool thing to bash despite it's flaws. It's an incredibly fun game, same with CP2077. I've played so many games and I don't really notice any difference from the AI of those games to the AI in CP2077, some games of course have better AIs like say Hitman, but the AI standard in CP2077 seems just like most games to me, If I'm gonna think of a comparison rn, the closest probably will be the Fallout games and I don't recall those games being the cool thing to hate back then.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have not experienced the insta police spawning thing. I've heard a lot about the AI being bad, but I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima right now for maybe around 100+ already and I don't see much difference between the AI of CP2077 and GoT, sometimes the NPC in GoT would run/jog in a really stupid way, and the enemies don't react realistically to their comrades being stealth killed, but I still love the game and I recognize that it is just a game so I'm not expecting perfection, GoT also didn't become the cool thing to bash despite it's flaws. It's an incredibly fun game, same with CP2077. I've played so many games and I don't really notice any difference from the AI of those games to the AI in CP2077, some games of course have better AIs like say Hitman, but the AI standard in CP2077 seems just like most games to me, If I'm gonna think of a comparison rn, the closest probably will be the Fallout games and I don't recall those games being the cool thing to hate back then.
    They might have fixed the police thing, not sure. Haven't played in a few months.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They might have fixed the police thing, not sure. Haven't played in a few months.
    It's better, but still far from good. Little drones now follow you and alert the police to your location (while shooting at you), rather than them just spawning on you.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have not experienced the insta police spawning thing.

i don't know how that is possible as they're programmed to instantly spawn

with the patches they just instantly spawn a bit further away

Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    i don't know how that is possible as they're programmed to instantly spawn

with the patches they just instantly spawn a bit further away
    Dunno but I have 185hrs of play time and I have not noticed the police insta spawn thing. Tbf I haven't encountered a lot of police yet maybe because of my stealth build. But I'm pretty sure if I don't enjoy the game and I'm encountering immersion breaking bugs, I wouldn't play this game for 185 hours.

Again, I'm basing my opinion of the game from my own experience of actually playing the game. All of the post I've seen by you in this thread are just asking when it's gonna be playable, Have you actually played it yet or just saw youtube videos bashing it and based your opinion from those?

Edit:
    Just went in and played the game again and recorded just to check. Uploaded the quick record in youtube.

A police drone spawned almost immediately after I killed an npc, sure, not realistic but worth trashing the game over? Imo nope.

A police woman responded very quickly as well, but I didn't see the insta spawn. Again not realistic, but what are we looking for here to consider this playable? Realism to the levels that you flee the crime scene first and hide for a fuk ton of time until you're seen by the cops bringing a warrant and reciting to you your rights?

It's a game, an incredibly fun game but you're choosing to ruin your whole experience of it because cops are fast?

Also, if you really dont want to experience police coming over fast, then don't do crimes out in the open? I've only experienced this now that I killed an npc just for the heck of it. How about just not killing civilians? The last time police minded me was when I was in a mission and I was clearing a group of Maestroms and when I looked down from the building, I saw police seemingly investigating the area, almost got detected by their drone too but I was able to get away.
    Last edited by M0nsterB0y; 05-05-2021 at 09:46 PM.

Dunno but I have 185hrs of play time and I have not noticed the police insta spawn thing. Tbf I haven't encountered a lot of police yet maybe because of my stealth build. But I'm pretty sure if I don't enjoy the game and I'm encountering immersion breaking bugs, I wouldn't play this game for 185 hours.

Again, I'm basing my opinion of the game from my own experience of actually playing the game. All of the post I've seen by you in this thread are just asking when it's gonna be playable, Have you actually played it yet or just saw youtube videos bashing it and based your opinion from those?
    i was holding off until patch 1.2

tried it when it the patch released on series s, have played about 8 hours in total, god awful

imo there's nothing about this game (on consoles anyway) that is good

terrible graphics, grainy chit, especially whilst driving, buildings not rendering etc

gameplay is meh, shooting is decent, fighting terrible, driving just lol, every vehicle oversteers way too much and don't go very fast just because the system can't load the buildings in time

story, i can't really give an honest opinion on as i haven't played it much, but so far i'm not into it at all

The city itself is impressive but the dead feeling from the NPCs and nothing to do just kills it

obviously the AI from the NPCs and police again just lol, the worst part of the game imo like i said just kills any immersion

there's been very boring parts, the brain dance thing? what was that? and every side mission has been the exact same, kill a bunch of gang members, and the hacking? why bother put that in?

i'll keep checking on each update to see if it's enjoyable but as of now this imo is just a flat out bad game

on pc i guess it's a different story and if you enjoy it you enjoy it, that's all that matters

Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    i was holding off until patch 1.2

tried it when it the patch released on series s, have played about 8 hours in total, god awful

imo there's nothing about this game (on consoles anyway) that is good

terrible graphics, grainy chit, especially whilst driving, buildings not rendering etc

gameplay is meh, shooting is decent, fighting terrible, driving just lol, every vehicle oversteers way too much and don't go very fast just because the system can't load the buildings in time

story, i can't really give an honest opinion on as i haven't played it much, but so far i'm not into it at all

The city itself is impressive but the dead feeling from the NPCs and nothing to do just kills it

obviously the AI from the NPCs and police again just lol, the worst part of the game imo like i said just kills any immersion

there's been very boring parts, the brain dance thing? what was that? and every side mission has been the exact same, kill a bunch of gang members

i'll keep checking on each update to see if it's enjoyable but as of now this imo is just a flat out bad game

on pc i guess it's a different story and if you enjoy it you enjoy it, that's all that matters
    Based on this post, you already concluded that the game is trash. So I wonder why you're still here in this thread? You keep asking when the game is going to be playable. I seriously doubt the game would ever be playable for you.
    I have bought games that I didn't like too but I wouldn't go to threads made for people who actually play the game and enjoy it, just to spread salt and to keep posting how I dont like the game. My estrogen levels are just not high enough to be like that. If I don't like a game then I don't like the game that's it. I probably won't even post in any discussions about it.

My estrogen levels are just not high enough to be like that.
    lol

yeh you're alpha as fuk oozing testosterone

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Based on this post, you already concluded that the game is trash. So I wonder why you're still here in this thread? You keep asking when the game is going to be playable. I seriously doubt the game would ever be playable for you.
    I have bought games that I didn't like too but I wouldn't go to threads made for people who actually play the game and enjoy it, just to spread salt and to keep posting how I dont like the game. My estrogen levels are just not high enough to be like that. If I don't like a game then I don't like the game that's it. I probably won't even post in any discussions about it.
    Lmao been trying to figure this out since launch.
    A lot of people supposedly have pre decided they don’t like the game, but still keep posting in this thread.
    Like I’ve said a dozen times, the huge majority of people who just played it for themselves liked it. But many decided before it even came out that they hated it and they haven’t got off that dumb chit still. (Even though they can’t seem to stop wasting their own time talking about a game they supposedly hate ~5 months after launch still.)

Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Lmao been trying to figure this out since launch.
    A lot of people supposedly have pre decided they don’t like the game, but still keep posting in this thread.
    Like I’ve said a dozen times, the huge majority of people who just played it for themselves liked it. But many decided before it even came out that they hated it and they haven’t got off that dumb chit still. (Even though they can’t seem to stop wasting their own time talking about a game they supposedly hate ~5 months after launch still.)
    Yep, I've seen so many people in social media who didn't even buy the game but they keep sharing the posts bashing the game. It's like they hate that the game exists and that people actually like it. I'll never understand that. My life would never be affected in any way by the existence of a game that I don't like, don't plan on playing, and other people enjoying it.

And some people like that dude above seem to have made it their life's mission to hate on the game and keep posting salt about it.

lmao he was trying to find the thread so he can keep posting here how much he don't like the game. Something that I'll never understand. And like I said, probably because my hormone levels are normal. I imagine if I hate a game so much, the worst/best I'll probably do is post my negative review on it once somewhere then I'll let it go, and that's only if I actually played the game.
    Last edited by M0nsterB0y; 05-06-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Personally I love the hacking part, it's fkn badass. The entire thing when you press tab to go into the mode to hack enemies is awesome, zero complaints on that. My 2nd character was a contagion/legendary ping build and it's disgustingly good. Then I have a Doom Doom (best gun in the game IMO) when I feel like blowing someone's head off. Feels good. Might have to hop back on soon.

I do wish there was a couple modes past Very Hard though. Even Very Hard is easy as hell.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally I love the hacking part, it's fkn badass. The entire thing when you press tab to go into the mode to hack enemies is awesome, zero complaints on that. My 2nd character was a contagion/legendary ping build and it's disgustingly good. Then I have a Doom Doom (best gun in the game IMO) when I feel like blowing someone's head off. Feels good. Might have to hop back on soon.

I do wish there was a couple modes past Very Hard though. Even Very Hard is easy as hell.
    Yes, the difficulty scaling needs a re work. That or just how insanely OP you can get needs a re work lol.

Man, I really want some good story DLC. I can’t wait.

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Agreed. Hacking was GOAT, but cot dayum did it break the game. That chit even trivialized Adam Smasher lol. All of the cyperpsychosis bosses went down to a button press.

Yep, I've seen so many people in social media who didn't even buy the game but they keep sharing the posts bashing the game. It's like they hate that the game exists and that people actually like it..
    I've noticed this too. It's wild how legit offended people get when you say anything positive about the game, despite the fact that it's a great game.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    random bump but only because just wanna have a deer diary note, me and my uni group are actually doing our assignment on Cd Projekt red for our public relations class ... talking about how a company faced a public relations crisis ..... I wonder if I can use this thread as reference lmao.
    Sig line can't be a novel

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    random bump but only because just wanna have a deer diary note, me and my uni group are actually doing our assignment on Cd Projekt red for our public relations class ... talking about how a company faced a public relations crisis ..... I wonder if I can use this thread as reference lmao.
    You can interview Relentless.

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any updates on the horizon? Played a while back after the "big" one and still felt like the same game.
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    You can interview Relentless.
    It would go something like this?

Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post
    It would go something like this?

zombie kid is my hero

MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MattBam87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is it possible to fail the Panam romance?

I mean after you touch her leg on the couch in 'Riders on the Storm', romance options never become available again...no kiss at the end of 'Riders on the Storm' and nothing else ever again.

Or does the romance dialogue just come up no matter what?

Originally Posted by MattBam87 View Post
    Is it possible to fail the Panam romance?

I mean after you touch her leg on the couch in 'Riders on the Storm', romance options never become available again...no kiss at the end of 'Riders on the Storm' and nothing else ever again.

Or does the romance dialogue just come up no matter what?
    Not choosing correct dialogue options throughout her missions can result in not getting the romance chit.

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never tried this game due to all the bugs.

How is it running now on PS4 after all the updates?

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just started playing this, excited to try and get into it. I did get one mod though that lets me respec infinitely. I thought it was wild how massive of a game with different playstyles only lets you respec once. I don't like being hesitant about what to put points into.

Going to try a Samurai build with katana and throwing knives. But thankfully i can respec and not be locked into anything.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    I just started playing this, excited to try and get into it. I did get one mod though that lets me respec infinitely. I thought it was wild how massive of a game with different playstyles only lets you respec once. I don't like being hesitant about what to put points into.

Going to try a Samurai build with katana and throwing knives. But thankfully i can respec and not be locked into anything.
    Ended up getting it for PS5

Plays well. Didn't have any issues other than some minor graphic glitches.