lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lookupmkultra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question I know that you shouldn't stretch before but is it ok to foam roll?

Not exactly "foam roll" but rolling with a soft ball. It helps heal up and make me flexible. Would that hurt my gains?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Do it if it helps you to exercise with free movement and full range. That's the only real reason to do it before IMO

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wendler recommends it. I prefer afterwards.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take a page out of the sports athletes play book. If you need to stretch because something is tight then stretch. Listen to your body. What you don't want to do is recognize that some muscle is tight and not loosening up during your dynamic warm-up and then just go for maxes because that's what you have planed and then injure yourself. The sequence should be
    1) Dynamic warm-up, get your whole body ready for the activities coming up.
    2) stretch or foam roll particular muscles that aren't loosening up properly. Just understand that you may not be able to go as hard on them as you planned. On a good day you can skip this. Hopefully most of your training days are good days.
    3) Do your workout. If you have to modify it due to number 2 then do so. Listen to your body. If something is stiff, stretch it between sets if it helps.
    4) After your workout do your static stretching and myofascial release (or whatever post workout, cool-down activity is appropriate).
    If you ignore what your body is telling you just for "gains" then you're likely to loose a lot more than just "gains" when you injure yourself.

Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love foam rolling. Its a lifesaver for me

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50) hazyville will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I stretch before every workout. We did in the army and I will continue to do so.