flatdreams is on a distinguished road. (+10)

EU citizen with BSc and MBA, felony on record. How ****ed are my immigration odds?

24 year old Scandinavian man with BSc in CS and MBA from some hotshot university no American has ever heard of.

Could someone just tell me succinctly how hard it is for me to ever get a work visa in the US, H-1B or L1, or long term naturalization? Am I like DOA, very phucked, phucked, "in a bad position" or even okay?

I was fined $1000 when I was 19 years old for a juice-related "trafficking felony". Emailed the US embassy about it the day after it happened, asking how bad it was, they didn't really give a useful answer.

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Details of the felony and was were you convicted ?

In most cases you’re pretty much ****ed unless you can prove hardship. Do you have a qualifying relative ?
    **Dallas TEXAS Crew**

Registered User Nick4LifeChange's Avatar
    Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by flatdreams View Post
    24 year old Scandinavian man with BSc in CS and MBA from some hotshot university no American has ever heard of.

Could someone just tell me succinctly how hard it is for me to ever get a work visa in the US, H-1B or L1, or long term naturalization? Am I like DOA, very phucked, phucked, "in a bad position" or even okay?

I was fined $1000 when I was 19 years old for a juice-related "trafficking felony". Emailed the US embassy about it the day after it happened, asking how bad it was, they didn't really give a useful answer.
    Are you white ethnic scandinavian? If so, AVOID AMERICA. There is a racial law (Affirmative Action, first ever in written history), that prevents ANYONE of true ethnic white european descent from having a future.

YOU ARE MUCH BETTER OFF IN EUROPE.

Please listen to my words, major white flight is happening in america due to this bigoted, hateful and xenophobic law...
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zero chance

Sorry but we only take refugee and illegal criminals. Fly down to Mexico and try rushing the border?