jbaggett2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just need some encouragement and any advice?

What's Up?
    Well let me break it down for you...
    I'm a Freelance Artist/Cartoonist by trade and 2 years ago I overworked myself and pulled a nerve in my neck. My Physical therapist suggested I hit the gym to help avoid it happening again as well as to improve my health (I was 254lbs and stand 5'7). So I started going to the gym and a lady at the local Nutritionist store was sizing me up...
    "Ever consider Bodybuilding?"
    Now my bloated ass had been a fan of the sport, but never seriously thought of attempting it...
    I had reduced myself to drawing comics for a living...I was 30.
    But she seemed adamant that I work at changing myself using it as a hobby...So I did.
    Then last year I took on another part time job that keeps me physically active as an EcoTour Guide. In the span of 4 months I dropped from 232lbs to 201lbs. Well the woman it turns out is now the head of this island's Bodybuilding Association and started contacting me to try and give me coaching tips once in awhile (I usually train alone)...anyhow I want to try and compete either late this year or next year. I've no delusions of being great but I want to try. So if anyone can give me tips I'd appreciate it...Pic was taken by my wife yesterday:
    Attached Images

mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jbaggett2013 View Post
    What's Up?
    Well let me break it down for you...
    I'm a Freelance Artist/Cartoonist by trade and 2 years ago I overworked myself and pulled a nerve in my neck. My Physical therapist suggested I hit the gym to help avoid it happening again as well as to improve my health (I was 254lbs and stand 5'7). So I started going to the gym and a lady at the local Nutritionist store was sizing me up...
    "Ever consider Bodybuilding?"
    Now my bloated ass had been a fan of the sport, but never seriously thought of attempting it...
    I had reduced myself to drawing comics for a living...I was 30.
    But she seemed adamant that I work at changing myself using it as a hobby...So I did.
    Then last year I took on another part time job that keeps me physically active as an EcoTour Guide. In the span of 4 months I dropped from 232lbs to 201lbs. Well the woman it turns out is now the head of this island's Bodybuilding Association and started contacting me to try and give me coaching tips once in awhile (I usually train alone)...anyhow I want to try and compete either late this year or next year. I've no delusions of being great but I want to try. So if anyone can give me tips I'd appreciate it...Pic was taken by my wife yesterday:
    Eat clean (though moderation never hurt anyone), train smart, master your body and physiology, and enjoy the process. Isn't it great to get excited about something as great as bodybuilding?

loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is very easy for a freelancer to gain more weight. My story almost same. Overworked, sitting all day and when move use motorcycle or uber car. Trying to fix myself now.