Hey it me youtoob celery AshWar's Avatar
    AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bodybuilding.com Signature Series Review

Huge thanks to dj924s for hooking me up with the bb.com signature series supps. Been using them for a few days now, so here's an honest review

Protein Bars (Cookie dough)

10/10

Oh lawd, one of the best tasting protein bars I've had. Taste is just right (not overpoweringly sweet like most protein bars) and the texture is crisp on the outside. Easily melts in your mouth, and doesn't leave you feeling heavy/bloated.

For a 230 cal bar, I like the macros (20g Protein, 20g Carbs and 9g fats and 5g fibre) although the carbs could be a little lower. Will definitely be trying more flavours.

BCCA (Watermelon Lime)

8/10

Never taken BCAAs before, so interested in seeing if this helps. There's been a lot of research on Leucine and muscle growth/recovery/connective tissue health, so I like that one scoop of this has 3 grams in it. Not sure if this is placebo but have been feeling slightly better recovery in my pec tendonitis since I've been taking one scoop thrice a day.

It tastes alright, and you definitely need to dilute it a little more than what's on the instructions.. or it'll taste like a tonic. But it mixes well in water and doesn't get clumpy at all

Pre-workout (Blue Raspberry)
    9/10

First time taking a pre-workout as well, so can't comment on how it stacks up against other PWOs. I felt solid energy during my workouts, and got a little jittery couple times but it's because I don't take caffeine at all.
    Tastewise, I love the flavour and prefer this to the BCAA watermelon lime. Mixes well and like the bcaa, doesn't clump at all.

Creatine

Pretty standard, 80 servings and includes a 5g scoop unlike some other creatine products I've purchased.

Multivitamin

10/10

90 servings, so that's an automatic plus. Has pretty much everything you'd want in a good multi
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x3/470x3

dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz dj924s has the mod powerz
    Oh neat, first time using a PWO! Interesting perspective from some one not "immune" to the stims.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Never tried a PWO before? Well I'm glad you tired this one. Thanks for the review!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.