Alexander346 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Feel like I need to throw up every morning

So, every morning I wake up I feel like I need to throw up so bad and my stomach hurts a little bit too. I have had this for like 6 months now and I went to a doctor and he didn't really know is there something wrong with my body or not and he told that he said the he doesn't think that there's anything wrong.

Then I took a blood test and the doctors called me and told that there is nothing wrong, everything is perfect.

So what could this be? It's really annoying and I need to skip breakfast every school morning, since this lasts for like 1-2 hours usually. On weekends and holidays since I don't need to wake up so early every morning it isn't that bad, 50% or even more of the time I can eat breakfast straight after I wake up on holidays and weekends since I don't have an early alarm. It's mild on days I don't need to wake up early or then I might not even have it, though sometimes it's as bad as it is on school mornings.

Some days I have to go to the toilet and be there ready if I throw up since it feels so bad, that i'm gonna throw up, but I haven't thrown up yet in 6 months.

I'm 15 year old male if anyone is wondering.

What could this be and how could I stop/end it. Should I go to the doctor again, even there wasn't anything wrong and the doctor himself even said that he thinks everything is perfect with me. He didn't really find a reason why I feel so bad in the mornings.
    Last edited by Alexander346; 03-07-2019 at 06:16 AM.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    youre probably either pregnant or youre just an adolescent teen dude with normal growth issues who should maybe improve his diet

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had this problem for many years and just recently it seems to have vanished. I would wake up nauseous and couldn't stomach eating anything or I'd heave. Are you eating a big meal before bed? Don't eat or drink two hours before you go to sleep it'll do you good. Just make sure you're well fed throughout the day.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    I had this problem for many years and just recently it seems to have vanished. I would wake up nauseous and couldn't stomach eating anything or I'd heave. Are you eating a big meal before bed? Don't eat or drink two hours before you go to sleep it'll do you good. Just make sure you're well fed throughout the day.
    this

i find it's always worse when i eat a bunch of food shortly before sleeping.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember this happening to me back when I was in high school.

Not sure when it stopped but I haven't thought about it in probably a decade
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get a second opinion. A blood test wouldn't diagnose digestive issues.

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am no longer a person, I'm a prophet.

Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How quickly does it go away throughout the morning? Do you eat before bed? Do you grind your teeth when you sleep? Do you take medication? *cough* adderall *cough*

I'm a male and my diet is pretty clean. I eat pizza on almost every friday tho but that's about it, everything else is clean. I don't drink soda or candy almost at all, sometimes i'll just have couple pieces of candy on weekends but usually none or then about 10-20 grams. I eat chicken and rice and some pasta and fish and so on. I'm not fat or anything like that too.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Open your window a tad. Your being exposed to mould . This is why they can’t figure it out
    Asteroid can’t get here soon enough crew

Super straight crew

Never got a life crew

Sloots are never yours,it’s just your turn

Turn them upside down and there all sisters

Originally Posted by Stringer-Bell View Post
    How quickly does it go away throughout the morning? Do you eat before bed? Do you grind your teeth when you sleep? Do you take medication? *cough* adderall *cough*
    it takes 1-2 hours. Usually the first hour is the worst and it either goes away after that or then it's mild for another hour after that. I don't grind my teeth, at least i think i don't. I don't take anything expect painkillers when i have a terrible headache or neck pain which i have sometimes.

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    well usually i don't eat that much before bed but sometimes i eat a lot because i need those calories in that i skipped in the morning because couldn't eat, but then next morning i don't feel any different even if i have eaten a lot of food before bed.

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't eat breakfast either, i have zero appetite in the morning

works for me, in an "intermittent fasting" sort of way

just drink a lot of water and wait till lunch, maybe get a granola bar and some yogurt in (if you can handle that)
    TEXAS REPS

Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Alexander346 View Post
    painkillers when i have a terrible headache or neck pain which i have sometimes.
    bad headaches and neck pain/tension can also be stress/anxiety related.... you stressed out brah? lots of pressure from school and becoming a young adult? Don't worry about that kind of chit, it'll sort itself out... teens these days have the weight of the world on their shoulders, I wish I could go back and tell my teenage self "Wow, you're worried about getting a girlfriend, getting a job, etc? That's one of the dumbest things you can do in life: worry about the future. Sure you gotta plan for the future, but stressing over it is pointless and can lead to physical health problems/pain/discomfort"

Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Don't take multi vitamins

Don't drink excessively

Tell your BF to use a condom
    First of all i'm a male as i said in one comment.

What's wrong with multi vitamins? I take them daily but i will for sure stop taking them if it will help me. I drink a lot sometimes especially on a day i workout. I could try drinking less too, since it's kinda annoying to go to pee every 10 minutes

bad headaches and neck pain/tension can also be stress/anxiety related.... you stressed out brah? lots of pressure from school and becoming a young adult? Don't worry about that kind of chit, it'll sort itself out... teens these days have the weight of the world on their shoulders, I wish I could go back and tell my teenage self "Wow, you're worried about getting a girlfriend, getting a job, etc? That's one of the dumbest things you can do in life: worry about the future. Sure you gotta plan for the future, but stressing over it is pointless and can lead to physical health problems/pain/discomfort"
    Yeah i have a lot of pressure since some exams are hard af and i'm thinking 24/7 what if the up coming exam goes really bad, sometimes i just don't care tho. And i'm in 9th grade and next year i will move from my high school to another school and it's hard to figure out what should i study. I've been thinking about going to vocational school which is really popular here in finland, so i have been thinking what should i study and these are some ones that are in my mind: electricity or construction work. And exercise instructor and i could become a personal trainer from there. It's really hard choice and it needs to be chosen next week so i gotta think a lot. I stress some things a lot in school like exams since i want good grades when i graduate but it's really hard... I haven't understoond anything from the recent math we have studied and the exam is next week i'll go sleep soon so i'll answer tomorrow if you have something to ask. Btw i get the geadaches and neck pain really often sometimes, like there has been times when it was like 2 weeks straight everyday. But usually it's max 3 days a week. Lately i haven't gotten them that much. Like today it was the first time in like 2 weeks almost probably.

Originally Posted by deft0nes View Post
    i don't eat breakfast either, i have zero appetite in the morning

works for me, in an "intermittent fasting" sort of way

just drink a lot of water and wait till lunch, maybe get a granola bar and some yogurt in (if you can handle that)
    i used to eat breakfast when i could and would like to eat now too to get some more calories in, but i can't eat anything since i would probably end up throwing up.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    lmao!

On spread brah
    I love eggs.

RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RedRusty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously. Doctor. At your age I was diagnosed with chronic gastritis, I basically had a giant rug burn on my stomach that was the first stages of an ulcer. It can be any variety of things, but you won't know without appropriate testing.

And one thing that stresses me is that when you get 10 of these things, idk what they're called but teachers put them down in their notepad or somewhere your parents need to come to school and talk with you and the teacher ehy have you got 10 of those. And i would not like to do that.

So basically when you do anything teachers would not like you to do, for example i get a message on my phone and i check who sent it, i might get one of those things, cause the teacher didn't want me to look at my phone for 2 seconds lmao makes no sense. Or if i would talk with my friend and the teacher wouldnt like us to talk even if we talked lets say from the homework we did he/she might give one more of those things.

I have 8 of those currently and if i get 2 more i need to bring my parents to school to talk with my teacher why i have 10 of those. I have gotten all of those 8 from absolutely dumb reasons, teachers just do what they want and scream at us if we do anything wrong even accidently.

Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    Seriously. Doctor. At your age I was diagnosed with chronic gastritis, I basically had a giant rug burn on my stomach that was the first stages of an ulcer. It can be any variety of things, but you won't know without appropriate testing.
    I'll go see a doctor soon probably, but if it's the same one he will again say i don't have anything probably, but i will give it a try.

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Absent any medical diagnosis

It can be the result of low blood sugar

Or a hormonal issue that makes it harder for you to deal with early mornings, there’s a lot of evidence showing that teens find mornings more difficult due to physiological changes

Or just something you’ll grow out of

My eldest always pukes in the morning too. Worrying doesn’t help

Try to drink some juice first thing or sweet peppermint tea
    I have tried drinking juice after i have woken up, but it hasn't really helped. And it's not like it starts when i wake up i already feel bad when i wake up and then it gets worse after

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're pregnant from your bf putting it in your ass ph*gg*t
    Laughing at your team since 2008.

mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mbrenneman0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to have this when I was in school, it may just be social anxiety.

anxiety can manifest itself in physical illness and symptoms. Does the thought of being around people make you nervous? do you worry regularly about what other people think about you?

if thats the case, i would try to avoid anxiety medication. its helpful in the short term, but it is only meant as a temporary crutch while you learn proper coping skills. most psychiatrists will try to keep you on anxiety medication as long as they can so they can get a paycheck, but thats not how theyre meant to be used. so if it is from anxiety, I would recommend checking out some self help books on how to properly cope with anxiety. I ended up learning how to cope on my own, although sometimes anxiety still creeps in every once in awhile.

Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anxiety

I have the same thing and i'm 29 srs.

Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000) Noahbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mbrenneman0 View Post

anxiety can manifest itself in physical illness and symptoms. Does the thought of being around people make you nervous? do you worry regularly about what other people think about you?

if thats the case, i would try to avoid anxiety medication. its helpful in the short term, but it is only meant as a temporary crutch while you learn proper coping skills. most psychiatrists will try to keep you on anxiety medication as long as they can so they can get a paycheck, but thats not how theyre meant to be used. so if it is from anxiety, I would recommend checking out some self help books on how to properly cope with anxiety. I ended up learning how to cope on my own, although sometimes anxiety still creeps in every once in awhile.
    This,everyone has different levels of anxiety. Some more than others. Stay away from Anxiety pills at all cost. Exercise helps out to reduce this feeling. Run, lift heavy and eat anti-oxidants helps.

Originally Posted by mbrenneman0 View Post

I don't have any medication currently. But I do get nervous when I'm around people who I don't know sometimes and I worry about what my friends and other random people think about what i'm wearing, I always think does my outfit look good and so on.

Originally Posted by Noahbro View Post
    This,everyone has different levels of anxiety. Some more than others. Stay away from Anxiety pills at all cost. Exercise helps out to reduce this feeling. Run, lift heavy and eat anti-oxidants helps.
    I don't take anxiety pills and have never taken.

Originally Posted by Comply_or_Die View Post
    you're pregnant from your bf putting it in your ass ph*gg*t
    Just to let you know i'm a male.