Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lift4life2020 View Post
    The whole Kardashian and social media craze has ruined women for me . All they want is self promotion and getting more followers to their IG account . Some bishes now have a paid subscription to their snap chat ... it’s sickening

Fuuuuarrrrkk what is this world coming to. Can I just join a commune and get rid of all social media?

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    It all changed in 2012 with the IG culture dude. Women are the not the same as they were before then. Hell most people in general are becoming more NPC. Mass media/social media is luring them in.
    2012 was one of the best year for me. Only thing was that time I was with a long term ex but we would always go out and girls would literally throw themselves at me even though they knew I had a gf. My confidence was so high during that that time and i would chat up an hbb like she was a regular looking woman. Now I can’t even look straight at an hbb and i was ordering tea yesterday and it was an hbb taking my order. I was getting super nervous for some reason

BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigTimePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’ve somehow been getting a lot of matches online the past few days but it always ends with either them living way too far, they never message first (on Bumble) or they just stop messaging after 1 or 2 messages. I guess though it’s partially my fault for swiping right on people that live really far. But it feels like all the stars have to align for anything to work out yet all I see when out somehow anywhere are couples together. It’s just weird how everything works out for everyone else.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    Fuuuuarrrrkk what is this world coming to. Can I just join a commune and get rid of all social media?
    You act as though you are forced to use social media.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What do you expect in today’s society. It's all about perceived sexual market value with the introduction of tinder and social media, a woman will get 1000x more attention than a man of similar sexual value. If a relatively attractive guy, say a 6.5/10, is on instagram, he may be lucky to get 10 followers while a woman of the same rating will get thousands. Even if the woman doesnt have hook up with these guys it is inflating her ego and in turn making her more picky.

So women/girls get validated on social media with hundreds of likes and messages and many comments saying how beautiful they are from beta males and other women. If they get told their hot from multiple people, that’s gonna be their mindset. So the 5/10 woman who get validated daily on instagram isn’t gonna see herself anything less than an 8/10. When a plain, thin woman who is everybit just a plain 5/10 is treated as "hot", her league in her mind is hot men or high value men (rich men) (Chad/Chadlites), and this is the only men she will only date or hook up with.

It means average guys (who have good bodies but don't have the bone structure, height or hair to be chads/chadlites) are pushed to date down... to go for bottom tier fat women. And we (well, most of us) can't do that. (Always remember redpillers. Big is never beautiful, if it were things like fat shaming wouldn't be a thing, or more fat guys would be slaying over muscular Chad guys). Men's standards have dropped because of how much the standards that women have for men, has increased. Think about it, when even plain women now have crazy high standards, that forces men to settle for less, or not get any action.

Of course the bottom 70% of men will be pushed settle for fat women, single moms over 35 etc, because the guys in the top 30% have removed and are hogging all other options. For most young men, middle aged and older men today, JUST HAVING A GIRL THAT ISN'T FAT IS A DREAM COME TRUE. 15k followers on a skinny plain girls instagram means nothing to her when they're all thirsty betas. They are just fodder to be swatted away and blocked if they try to get too intimate.

It's called "moving the goalposts" and is a feminist logical fallacy designed to give an unfair advantage to one side.

Like the recent downshift of "normal" testosterone range. Guys have less testosterone than before, on average. Instead of trying to fathom why that is, the medical community simply decided to move the goalposts so the lower test guys now fall into (the new) "normal" range.

It's a bandaid coverup of a deeper cut that should have been stitched. Can lead to a systemic infection.

And in all honesty British, Australian and American women aren't very attractive in general (both outside and on the inside).... suggest you move someplace else or look for foreign women.
    Last edited by MGTOWpulpit; 03-11-2019 at 07:59 AM.

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MGTOWpulpit View Post
    What do you expect in today’s society. It's all about perceived sexual market value with the introduction of tinder and social media, a woman will get 1000x more attention than a man of similar sexual value. If a relatively attractive guy, say a 6.5/10, is on instagram, he may be lucky to get 10 followers while a woman of the same rating will get thousands. Even if the woman doesnt have hook up with these guys it is inflating her ego and in turn making her more picky.

So women/girls get validated on social media with hundreds of likes and messages and many comments saying how beautiful they are from beta males and other women. If they get told their hot from multiple people, that’s gonna be their mindset. So the 5/10 woman who get validated daily on instagram isn’t gonna see herself anything less than an 8/10. When a plain, thin woman who is everybit just a plain 5/10 is treated as "hot", her league in her mind is hot men or high value men (rich men) (Chad/Chadlites), and this is the only men she will only date or hook up with.

It means average guys (who have good bodies but don't have the bone structure, height or hair to be chads/chadlites) are pushed to date down... to go for bottom tier fat women. And we (well, most of us) can't do that. (Always remember redpillers. Big is never beautiful, if it were things like fat shaming wouldn't be a thing, or more fat guys would be slaying over muscular Chad guys). Men's standards have dropped because of how much the standards that women have for men, has increased. Think about it, when even plain women now have crazy high standards, that forces men to settle for less, or not get any action.

Of course the bottom 70% of men will be pushed settle for fat women, single moms over 35 etc, because the guys in the top 30% have removed and are hogging all other options. For most young men, middle aged and older men today, JUST HAVING A GIRL THAT ISN'T FAT IS A DREAM COME TRUE. 15k followers on a skinny plain girls instagram means nothing to her when they're all thirsty betas. They are just fodder to be swatted away and blocked if they try to get too intimate.

It's called "moving the goalposts" and is a feminist logical fallacy designed to give an unfair advantage to one side.

Like the recent downshift of "normal" testosterone range. Guys have less testosterone than before, on average. Instead of trying to fathom why that is, the medical community simply decided to move the goalposts so the lower test guys now fall into (the new) "normal" range.

It's a bandaid coverup of a deeper cut that should have been stitched. Can lead to a systemic infection.

And in all honesty British, Australian and American women aren't very attractive in general (both outside and on the inside).... suggest you move someplace else or look for foreign women.
    Depressing read but true. Dating isn’t the same pre-2012. I matched with a few whales last night just for sh.ts and giggles and only one responded but it was the ugliest one out of them and she was playing hard to get rofl.

I have one friend who is good looking, makes 6 figures a year, audi s5, has his own place and he’s not even getting any action. He used to be a player back in high school/first years of college. Last girl he went out with was some 7/10 Latina chick and she ghosted him after dating her for 2 months.

Sh.ts rough out there

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    Depressing read but true. Dating isn’t the same pre-2012. I matched with a few whales last night just for sh.ts and giggles and only one responded but it was the ugliest one out of them and she was playing hard to get rofl.

I have one friend who is good looking, makes 6 figures a year, audi s5, has his own place and he’s not even getting any action. He used to be a player back in high school/first years of college. Last girl he went out with was some 7/10 Latina chick and she ghosted him after dating her for 2 months.

Sh.ts rough out there
    It really isn't. Nobody talks to each other anymore outside of their social circle so how the hell are you supposed to meet anybody? LOL at the people who say it's easier when people were married in the 70's by age 18. That is how easy it was. Ask your parents or grandparents. There were hardly any incels until the 90's. It's a new phenomenon.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Yeah dude if any guy on my FB posts something he gets like 5 likes tops. If a girl posts she gets like 37 likes and 15 comments at the very least about how gorgeous she is. Some dudes (like my brother) posts chit and he literally gets no likes.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

. *******s like this, have the male ealquivalent of a roast beef puuussaay...but can't comprehend they are basically a supply demand model on dating..I'll keep supplying the D *******

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimePlayer View Post
    I pretty much gave up on the whole dating stuff. All it does is bring negative feelings when knowing the women I like would never be interested anyway. I just wish I dated before the whole dating apps thing got popular now I don’t have any chance due to always having to compete with dozens of other guys where automatically probably more than half of them will be taller or better looking or whatever else.
    . Username bigtimeplayer.....I'll keep bashing all potatoes in this thread

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    what is it about that?
    same here.

It always goes like.. im messaging a ton of girls actually trying to get to know them and its going nowhere.

get extremely bored and message some girl something random and talk about sex or something physical right off the bat and it goes better.
    Treating them poorly goes better. Who would have thought?
    . Nick if your avi is you..you look like a creep, not being rude but true..that's a problem..smile? Try not to be creepy? It's you not women..who's next?

You can go to jail for that dude
    . Autism crew for sure, you can't go to jail for saying " I want to """ you",..if so Nine Inch Nails lead singer Trent, would be in jail a thousand times..sing Closer, fuark you like an animal...who's next *******s? I'm on fire..next up gets a super bash

Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    This.

If your not the top guy that she's after you're in the wrong league. Just reality. Chasing 8s and 9s with no luck when there is a 6 or 7 happy to have you. Did your dad not tell you what the deal was? Or you aren't bringing anything to the table.

Also women hate desperation and can smell it on you. Chill out, relax, focus on your goals outside of women. You GF should not be your main focus no matter how hot she is.

Any man so long as he is the best version of himself, can get any woman given enough time and the right circumstances. Sometimes you have to work for things.
    . This man understands..repped..come on *******s I have 30 min of misc before making dinner "with" see with my girlfriend..I won't charge for my services of telling you to awaken

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    This is completely false. You are promoting dangerous bull**** in this post. Yes, "some" of the men who got #metoo'd were doing those things, but plenty of other guys who weren't still got #metoo'd. Why do you think the Mike Pence rule exists? Women literally have the power to destroy you with zero evidence, and will do so just because they can.
    . No again another false miscer, name one of your friends not a tip tier actor/ musician that has had a problem saying at a bar.."damn you look good, the things I'd do to you"..name one *******

I'm out and around people every day. Literally never see any of this crap posted on here. People don't talk to each other unless they already know each other.

I work with thousands of people in a corporate building and 99% of people just walk around on their phones or dudes hang with dudes and girls hang with girls. You don't see guys hitting on girls or any of that chit like you hear on here.
    . That's work you imbecile..go to a bar..say to a girl, " I am horny wanna bang"..I bet you and all FA miscers 10g..you won't and can't go to jail..now FA miscers won't say what I'd say..and probably fuark up some how..that's on you sad ****s

JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamieHobday93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey guys, I have recently released a dating app of my own designed to connect like minded fitness enthusiasts in a socially isolating industry. If you go to the gym and fancy meeting like minded gym goers, then check out the FITFCK App available in the app store, google play, amazon, aptoid and Samsung. Click here to download; go.fitfck.co.uk/download/ig

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its depressing brahs.

I feel like theres nothing you can even do. How is someone supposed to fulfill their basic human needs at a time like this.

PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PITA21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JamieHobday93 View Post
    Hey guys, I have recently released a dating app of my own designed to connect like minded fitness enthusiasts in a socially isolating industry. If you go to the gym and fancy meeting like minded gym goers, then check out the FITFCK App available in the app store, google play, amazon, aptoid and Samsung. Click here to download; go.fitfck.co.uk/download/ig

Thank you my great friend, sure to download soon to meet the girl who is also with the fitness. Very yes on the app my fine sir. Premium service as well for the more match, a great bargain is for that as well gentlemen

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    its depressing brahs.

I feel like theres nothing you can even do. How is someone supposed to fulfill their basic human needs at a time like this.
    Yeah idk man. People were getting married at 18 years old and starting a family just 30 years ago.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah dude if any guy on my FB posts something he gets like 5 likes tops. If a girl posts she gets like 37 likes and 15 comments at the very least about how gorgeous she is. Some dudes (like my brother) posts chit and he literally gets no likes.

Add foreign girls and you'll have a couple hundred likes. It also subtly rustles American girls
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

superGeorgeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I want to tell a funny story. It wasn't that funny at the time. 

I was coming back from a party, all tired, with a hangover. Wow. I'm home, I can rest, relax, sleep... Cool. And then the call came...

Backstory.

Shortly before the event, I met a young single girl. We corresponded. She was five years younger than me. At that time, I was 27 and she was about 22. And in the correspondence, I casually wrote that it would be great if she could come, I would show her the city and we would travel a bit. That was it. It was kind of forgotten. 
    A month later.
    I come back from the party, all tired, with a hangover. Wow. I'm home, I can rest, relax, sleep... Cool. And then I get a call...
    A friend calls. He asks me how I am, where I am. 
    There's a girl looking for you.
    I'm like, what other girl and why through you?
    It turns out that she took my proposal so seriously that she came without warning, and stood at the train station. Tried to find me through my friends on a social network...
    I was shocked. 
    She stayed with me for 2 weeks, even though she planned to stay for 2 months . Two months carl...

Moral. Friends, choose carefully the resources and people for dating))) or at least look at the ratings.