It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Signature Series Proteins 35% right meow!

Perfect chance the try the protein bars if nothing else https://search.bodybuilding.com/slp/...store&N=5Z2a5q
    My secret? Texting between sets.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to chime in here with the protein bars, I'd gotten a 12-pack the other day:

Macros: 20g protein, 230kcal, 20g carbs (12g net, 5g sugar)

The macros are pretty easy to fit into most people's daily goals, the sugar is a little high and overall it's hardly high carb but it is enough that if you're full-on Keto you might have trouble with them (although if you're doing 50g/day net carbs you should have room). With the sugar, it's high in the sense that I tend to avoid that stuff entirely, when compared to other desserts it's incredibly low.

Flavor-wise: 10/10, no protein after taste, very Twix-like and honestly if anything they're too good. I had planned to eat one and ended up eating two -- although a lot of that was my own stupid fault, breaking a 16-hour fast with a protein bar is pretty foolish and a newbie fasting mistake.

I think they come to like $1.50 bar and compared to other brands and protein bars, that's a good deal. Also, listen, some of us have been posting here 5, 10 or even 15+ years, it's good to support these forums. I wouldn't support it with crappy tasting bars with lousy macro profiles, but in this case it's a good product.

I recommend anyone who eats this kind of thing to check them out. The flavor I tried was the chocolate chip cookie dough. Very good
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer