Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Registered User Nick4LifeChange's Avatar
    Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ashin1 View Post
    change my mind
    White Privilege is a term coined by people who hate white people and is a part of the white genocide project worldwide. White people is also a racist term. We are Europeans.

Funny though, these racists who hate us want to live in our countries... live our lifestyles... breed with our people... have a demand for colored contacts and hair dye to look like us.

It is amazing to watch the systemic hatred and love of the European race all at the same time.
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.

Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Originally Posted by fleeceitout View Post
    You’re the one flapping on about skin colour mate. Don’t cry when someone reduces you to your skin colour as you’ve been doing this entire thread with all this “white privilege” bs.

Imagine if we went around saying everything any successful black person has is because of affirmative action.
    Or Black privilege.. or even better....

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for he Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fleeceitout View Post
    You’re the one flapping on about skin colour mate. Don’t cry when someone reduces you to your skin colour as you’ve been doing this entire thread with all this “white privilege” bs.
    White privilege is the topic of the thread.

You specifically chose to highlight my race, seemingly as part of the reason why you dismiss my opinion.

Here...

"I don’t care to listen to a black guy piss & moan & tell me about my non existent privilege based on my skin colour thanks."

Would you take my opinion more seriously if I was white?

Do you take white people's opinions more seriously in general, than non-whites?

Imagine if we went around saying everything any successful black person has is because of affirmative action.
    Noone has claimed that any successful white person is due to white privilege.

You don't understand the concept that you are criticizing.

Would you agree that a 6"2 guy has an advantage in dating, over a 5"7 guy?

That doesn't mean of course that any dates he gets is simply due being 6"2, it just means that it's an advantage (ie. you have a bigger dating pool).

If you can understand the above, you can understand that white privilege =/= all successful whites are due to their skin colour.
    Last edited by BetaAsPhuck; 03-11-2019 at 03:16 AM.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nick4LifeChange View Post

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for he Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
    Fake News...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Raci...ntieth_Century

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3...sked_questions

As credible as the Willie Lynch letter.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nick4LifeChange View Post

You'll fit right in here with your fake stories and alt right light views.

Welcome you have many friends in this sub.

(not me of course, I can't stand dim witted people who fall for such nonsense)
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All people, regardless of skin color, can be a little prejudiced. Including blacks towards whites. That’s normal, explainable, and benign.

What’s not normal is trying to rewrite history and the meaning of words along with it. A favorite pastime of progressives evidently.

Look, if a hooded black guy walks towards me at night, and I cross the street, I’m negatively pre-judging him. That doesn’t make me a racist. Nor does it hurt him.

It certainly doesn't stop him from making millions of dollars and millions of adoring fans in this country.

Where’s the systemic racism?

Lil Wayne said it best before the NPCs bullied him for a thought crime/newspeak violation.

If being non-white in America is that bad, then don’t lay roots here. Go move to any well-off non-white majority country.

Just prepare to get laughed at when you start to protest against Arab/Asian/Hispanic privilege in Arab/Asian/Hispanic countries.

dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    I don't believe any of this.

You are full of ****.
    http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/060..._practices.asp

Try again, mother****er.
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dj10show View Post
    Didn’t you have to save money and trade your wrx in for a Ford Focus?

Sounds like the bank had more troubling issues aside from your skin not being a particular colour. Just lol

Makes sense
    ***Strong 2nd Reply Crew***

dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ashin1 View Post
    Didn’t you have to save money and trade your wrx in for a Ford Focus?

Sounds like the bank had more troubling issues aside from your skin not being a particular colour. Just lol

Makes sense
    Are you seriously brain damaged? It's a Focus RS, which is a $40k+ car. What, do you think I ditched my WRX for a base model? Oh, but I got the lowest interest rate because I have one of the highest credit scores, so I could take my money and invest it instead. Try again, trailer park brah.
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

Originally Posted by Scorpion613 View Post
    6"2 guy is physically bigger, more masculine, so he will be more desirable to women. You can literally measure the difference in height and weight.
    What's your point? Because that back up what I said.

There are advantages to being tall, being a tall man gives you privileges over being short.

Are you saying that the color white is more desirable than black?
    To women in general being white is more desirable than being black, dating site stats says that.

I already posted some here (there are more out there), I hope you take the time to read them...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1575179661

Why do you hate yourself?
    My perception of myself won't change what women objectively prefer.

I'm fine with being black, but that doesn't mean that my response rate from women is going to be just as good as my white counterpart.

Originally Posted by mikeoc322 View Post
    All people, regardless of skin color, can be a little prejudiced. Including blacks towards whites. That’s normal, explainable, and benign.

What’s not normal is trying to rewrite history and the meaning of words along with it. A favorite pastime of progressives evidently.

Look, if a hooded black guy walks towards me at night, and I cross the street, I’m negatively pre-judging him. That doesn’t make me a racist. Nor does it hurt him.

It certainly doesn't stop him from making millions of dollars and millions of adoring fans in this country.

Where’s the systemic racism?

Lil Wayne said it best before the NPCs bullied him for a thought crime/newspeak violation.

If being non-white in America is that bad, then don’t lay roots here. Go move to any well-off non-white majority country.

Just prepare to get laughed at when you start to protest against Arab/Asian/Hispanic privilege in Arab/Asian/Hispanic countries.
    Nothing of what you wrote actually addresses the concept of white privilege.

Systematic racism is a related - though different - concept.

Acknowledge white privilege doesn't mean that 'life is so bad' it just means that acknowledge that being white affords a person with advantages.

Noone is talking about making snap judgements about strangers, when walking down the street in order to protect your safety.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So when my mortgage company charged me a higher interest rate just based on the color of my skin, or when a cop pulled me over for the crime of driving a WRX through a nice, white bread neighborhood, in which he tried to insist that my SPT catback which was DOT approved was illegal, and made me look up the exhaust part # on my phone to show him, while we were in the parking lot of my majority-white gym was because I was more like a third world citizen and not because of the color of my skin? Don't white people tell us to be positive, contributing members of society and not be gangbangers. Buy a house and a nice car, and still get **** on? But that's due to me not being first world? Get ****ed.
    You got a higher interest rate because your credit is dog sh•t and you have no collateral. If you're going to conjure up a fake race story, at least try and be a little less cliche. In this day and age, you think a lender is going to discriminate against you based on your race? Lol...if that ever happened, you could probably hire sandaltan as your attorney and still come out with a huge settlement. You're just another lazy minority doing what your white liberal slave masters tell you which is cry racism whenever things don't go your way.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    You got a higher interest rate because your credit is dog sh•t and you have no collateral. If you're going to conjure up a fake race story, at least try and be a little less cliche. In this day and age, you think a lender is going to discriminate against you based on your race? Lol...if that ever happened, you could probably hire sandaltan as your attorney and still come out with a huge settlement. You're just another lazy minority doing what your white liberal slave masters tell you which is cry racism whenever things don't go your way.
    What the ****? I literally posted where the DOJ busted them for doing it. There was a class-action lawsuit that ended up paying out. I'm in the highest bracket for credit scores, and I took out a mortgage for far less than I was approved for. So basically, everything in your post is false. Keep crying, bro.
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Fake News...

As credible as the Willie Lynch letter.
    Obviously you have never taken any college course in you life.. or were passed through like all other non-white students? Because, in college, wikipedia is denied by every institution as a cited credible source.

Good god you are uneducated.

When i reach the required number of posts on this forum... I will post links to the actual Congressional Record PDF. Then you can read it and weep.

Till then, go read a book.. the earth's quadrupedal animals have a higher IQ than you do. (Oh, dont worry.. it will be our secret, go ahead and google quadrupedal.. no one will know you did )
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theOculusMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wrong. Cute wikipedia links though.

Third paragraph.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the ****? I literally posted where the DOJ busted them for doing it. There was a class-action lawsuit that ended up paying out. I'm in the highest bracket for credit scores, and I took out a mortgage for far less than I was approved for. So basically, everything in your post is false. Keep crying, bro.
    Im not crying. Just pointing out your lies. Keep blaming white people for being a lazy no good scum bro.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Originally Posted by theOculusMC View Post
    Wrong. Cute wikipedia links though.

Third paragraph.
    Thank you Oculus, I have the link to the PDF ready to go. Lol. Just dont have the 50 posts yet.

---

BetaASSphuck

Enjoy being the real racist one.

The Real racists only see everything in terms of race. So does that make you a REAL ni&&a as your "people" say?
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I posted those stats, and I agree with you. (Honestly, it actually pisses me off, and I'm not Asian-American.)

White privilege exists beyond white majority countries too.

White men (when they travel outside to place regions like Asia and Latin America) are far more positively received and treated, than other races.

English is the most studied 2nd language, it's become the Lingua Franca, and people the world consume North American movies and TV by the bucketload (often translated into their countries). Whites get great PR globally, via media.

Despite the history of white colonialism and interventionism in Latin America, if you are Black, South Asian, East Asian, or Arab, you will likely be treated with less value than a white person.

Despite the history of white coloniaism and interventionism in Latin America, if you are Black, South Asian, or Arab, you will likely be treated with less value than a white person.

Wow, not sure where to begin.

First off you speak of "white privilege" yet you single out 1 of 2 genders. Women also come in white.
    You're also confusing white privilege with American privilege.

When Americans or citizens of any wealthy nation travel to South Asian/South American countries they are generally treated well. This is due to perceived wealth. Large swaths of the population in these countries survive solely on tourism. It is in their best interest. If you've ever actually ventured out a tourist destination or a resort, you'll notice this "privileged" treatment slowly come to an end. In fact you'll likely be better off being anything but white.

Regarding the English language, this can be attributed to the British Empire, the rise of the United States, Developments within the scientific and technological industries, all of this helped to position English as a global language. When you want to do business with or work in a certain country, it helps to speak the native language.
    Most importantly, English cannot be a "white privilege" by definition. It's available to anyone willing to learn.

"Great PR" has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with being a global super power, History is always written by the winners.

As Napoleon once said, 'What is history, but a fable agreed upon?”.

You're blaming your problems on a skin tone, by attributing success to a skin tone your trivializing hard work, ingenuity, and self determination of an entire demographic of people who were simply born. You can of course waste your time blaming the long decomposed bones and ashes of actual slave owners which most of us don't even share ancestry with. Nobody will stop you from yelling at the sky.

Racism exists but there has yet to be any factual research or evidence solely linking it to people of a particular skin tone. Humans can be racist. the skin tone you just happen to be born with has nothing to do with it.
    If you're an American, you have the same privilege and opportunity as any white woman or man. The only entity standing in your way is yourself. The US is actually one of the only countries where your skin tone or ethnicity doesn't prevent you from succeeding, ESPECIALLY in this day and age. We're all privileged my friend.

'Merica!
    Last edited by Thankless; 03-14-2019 at 03:11 AM.