JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BB.com Signature Series reviews

Big shout out to dj924s and a friend for recommending me to try these supplements out! I love trying new stuff and providing honest feedback.

Protein bar - Cookie Dough Flavor
    10/10 - They really hit a home run with this one. I was most impressed with the texture of the bar. It's probably the first bar I've had that didn't feel like I was chewing a tire. Very light, crispy and easy to eat. The flavor was great too. Not a huge cookie dough flavor, but it was sweet and very satisfying. My wife even liked it and she can't stand protein bars.

Preworkout - Blue Razz
    6/10 - The flavor was pretty good, although it was not as tart as I like (personal preference really), and really tasted more like a bluerazz lemonade. No complaints though. Ingredient profile contains the typical ingredients you'd see in a preworkout. I'd like to see the Citrulline levels at 6-8G and Beta Alanine to be 3g however. Stimulant level of 200mg per scoop is good for a boost. If you find yourself needing more than 250g of stims to get going, you may want to cut your intake back (I know from experience). The product mixed great as well. I put 6oz of water in my shaker, dumped the powder in and just swished it around to mix it with the blender ball. I did not experience the crazy foam others were reporting. I did a heavy delt and tricep day and felt solid energy and pump.

Multi Vitamin
    10/10
    Giving this a 10 just due to servings per container (90) versus price. Hard to report effectiveness of a multi vitamin. Pills were not hard to swallow and ingredient profile has all the vitamins and minerals you'd want. Can't ask for much more.

Creatine
    10/10
    Again, price versus servings this is a winner. Creatine is creatine. It works. Mixed up easy, tasteless, no clumping. Can't ask for much more.

BCAAs - Cherry Limeade
    7/10
    Standard 3-1-1 ratio of BCAAs. No frills, and nothing added. The taste was good, although definitely more on the cherry side with little lime taste IMO. Took 2 scoops intraworkout and endurance was solid. BCAAs aren't something you'll notice right away so can't make a claim on effectiveness. I don't take BCAAs much, but this one has a very good taste, and not super sweet...so it's easy to sip on and enjoy throughout the day if you please.

OVERALL REVIEW:

Seems BB.com is trying to push a "back to basics" approach with this line, and I think that's a great idea. Too many products on the market that have 25+ ingredients in a 20g scoop. (lol at thinking there are efficacious doses of those ingredients at that level). BB.com created a simple line, with full label disclosure which is great. The preworkout could use a little revamp however just to compete with other products on the market. Also, the BCAAs may benefit from the addition of electrolytes. Just my personal thoughts.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Awesome review my dude!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    Awesome review my dude!
    Thanks to bb.com for the chance to test them!
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>