V8Toyota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1st Post, need exercises for upper chest.

I've been working out for almost 2 years and have seen modest gains. One of the problems I have been having is the center part of my chest ( the area under my chin ). I have been doing butterflys but not with much luck. If someone could provide me with a chest routine that would be great. I am looking for a more angular chest, with that line down the middle and have it cut off straight at the bottom.

p.s. Will try to absorb as much information as possible so that I don't ask questions that have been posted 1000 times.
    Last edited by V8Toyota; 10-11-2003 at 09:59 PM.

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

1st Post, need exercises for upper chest.

close grip bench press or cable cross overs hit the middle chest pretty well, do them on the incline if upper chest is the area you want to target.....

IronKnuckle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Incline DB press is unparelleled in this area.
    Discipline- That which divides those who can...from those who will.

V8Toyota has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the quick responses, I will give those a try tommorow.

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    flat Db/BB bench 2-3 sets
    incline Db/Bb bench 2-3 sets
    (weighed) leaning foward dips 2-3 sets

try somethign down this line it a full chest routine IMO

your pecs are shaped beceaus of your genes, so it's all genetics

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by midian

bizump, best routine i ever did was this midian!!!!!!!!!
    peace
    j

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by jhov
    bizump, best routine i ever did was this midian!!!!!!!!!
    peace
    j
    congrats on your 1000th post bro (ok i'm a little late )

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    congrats on your 1000th post bro (ok i'm a little late )
    thanks alot bro, i really appreciate that.
    how is the research going btw bro????
    peace
    j

Originally posted by jhov
    thanks alot bro, i really appreciate that.
    how is the research going btw bro????
    peace
    j
    i picked the worst possible time to try and read up, first week i was pretty sick (had the flu) then i worked on my gym installing bands on the squat and bench, then i had some time now i got the just exercising and diabetis writen down, yesterday i broke 2 of my toes and had to do some work in peoples gardens to make some money, i think i'm gonna have to post pone it for a while

Unhappy

i picked the worst possible time to try and read up, first week i was pretty sick (had the flu) then i worked on my gym installing bands on the squat and bench, then i had some time now i got the just exercising and diabetis writen down, yesterday i broke 2 of my toes and had to do some work in peoples gardens to make some money, i think i'm gonna have to post pone it for a while
    sorry to hear about all the bad luck bro. good luck with the toes and stuff. keep me posted and like i said before let me know if i can help u out in any way bro!!!
    peace
    j

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

bump do this....best and certainly my favourite...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

Re: 1st Post, need exercises for upper chest.

Originally posted by bubba g
    close grip bench press or cable cross overs hit the middle chest pretty well, do them on the incline if upper chest is the area you want to target.....
    cgb are a tricep excercise...

for chest compound excercises are best for mass so there are far more better than cable crossovers...

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: 1st Post, need exercises for upper chest.

incline bb/db for upper chest

"inner/middle" chest = time and patience. nothing (not flyes, close-grip bench, etc..) targets it directly. it grows from heavy lifting and time.

Originally posted by bubba g
    close grip bench press or cable cross overs hit the middle chest pretty well,
    false
    Booo