Thread: Lbs to kg

HalfN4tty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lbs to kg

Hi. I found really good program for me (I mean there are workouts i like to do...) but i have a problem. In this program is something like for example "+20 lbs" etc. I don't have lbs in my country, only kg so if it is 20lbs should i take 10kg more? (calculator shows that 20lbs = 9kg but I don't have 9kg plates at my gym).

btw. sorry for grammar etc. xD I hope you understand what I mean

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    common weights you might see

1 kg = 2.2 lb. rounded to 2.5 lb
    2.5 kg = 5.5 lb rounded to 5 lb
    5 kg = 11 lb rounded to 10 lb
    10 kg = 22 lb rounded to 20 lb
    20 kg = 45 lb
    25 kg = 55 lb
    50 kg = 110 lb

simple, really. You can just round it off, multiplying the kg amount by 2 or dividing the lb amount by 2.
    So like you said, if it is 20lb, then do 10 kg.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    google converts any units.

"10lbs in kg"

or

"light speed in furlongs per fortnight"