Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BB.com Signature Series Review

BB.com Signature Series Review

I got the chance to review to some of BB.com's Signature Series Products including PWO, BCAAs, multi, creatine and protein bars

BCAAs

Mixability:10/10
    I mixed the BCAAs with about 8oz of water. It mixed pretty easily with no clumping and was pretty smoothly. There was a little bit of foam in the shaker but not much to change much.

Flavoring:8/10
    The flavor I got was Blue Raspberry. The taste reminded my kinda like a blue popsicle or something similar. It's nothing spectacular but it's still pretty good.

Overall: 9/10
    Nothing really to write about since it's kinda hard to gauge the effectiveness or it's impact on my training but it's a good tasting and relatively cheap BCAA product.

Multi

Overall: 10/10
    I've actually have bought this product before since it was pretty cheap for 90 servings. Nothing to complain about. Good multi for the price

Protein Bar

Flavoring:9/10
    The flavor I got was Cookie Dough. This tastes pretty much like a candy bar. Super sweet and chocolatey. It doesn't really remind me of a cookie but it's still really good. The bar is super easy to eat unlike other protein bars which kinda have a taffy consistency.

Macros:9/10
    The macros are 230 cals, 20p, 20c and 9f. While the macros are a little high for a protein bar, the tastes more than makes up for it. I would have like a little bit higher protein but other than that it's not bad.

Overall:9.5/10
    Macros could be a bit better but not bad. Good tasting product with a good consistency.

PWO

Mixability:10/10
    I mixed the PWO with about 6-7oz of water. It mixed pretty easily with no clumping. No grittiness or residues from what I could remember.

The flavor I got was Fruit Punch. The taste reminded of a little more medicinal Hawaiian Punch. One of the better fruit punch flavor products I've tried.

Effectiveness:6/10
    This is kinds where the product falls flat. It might be my fault since I've been taking Mr.Hyde for the past few months so my stim tolerance is relatively high. The caffeine amount for me is kinda low and I had to double scoop it. Even then it didn't do much for me. No noticeable effect in performance for me other than a little more energy. I think if you just need a little pick me up, this would be pretty good.

Overall:8.3/10
    A good tasting PWO with a decent formula and priced well. Not much you can ask for. If you're used to pretty high stim products this isn't for you. This is more so for more beginner lifters/people new to PWO or supplements.

I didn't get a chance to try the creatine since I'm not a fan of using it. Sorry

But overall a really solid collection of products. All priced really well and the quality is amazing too. Highly reccomend all of them especially the protein bars
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Thanks for posting a solid review! Easy to read, and straight to the point.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Solid! Thanks for getting your review in!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review! Love the pictures. Will have to try this one day.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea can't go from a stim bomb like Mr. Hyde into this PWO or many Pres tbh
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WorldClassDBag View Post
    Protein Bar

The flavor I got was Cookie Dough. This tastes pretty much like a candy bar. Super sweet and chocolatey. It doesn't really remind me of a cookie but it's still really good. The bar is super easy to eat unlike other protein bars which kinda have a taffy consistency.

Macros:9/10
    The macros are 230 cals, 20p, 20c and 9f. While the macros are a little high for a protein bar, the tastes more than makes up for it. I would have like a little bit higher protein but other than that it's not bad.

Overall:9.5/10
    Macros could be a bit better but not bad. Good tasting product with a good consistency.

Highly reccomend all of them especially the protein bars
    One note on the protein bars, and yes they do taste very good, there are 20g carbs, however the net carbs are only 12g. 5g of fiber and 3g of sugar alcohols. A little high if you are trying a super low-carb keto diet and, IMO any sugar is not so good, but we're talking about something that basically tastes like a Twix candy bar. In that light, the sugars and carbs aren't bad at all.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer