AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BB.com Signature Pre, Protein Bar, Creatine, BCAAs and Multi

Recently received an awesome box with the (new?) Bodybuilding.com Signature Series supplements (so cool!! thanks DJ!), specifically the preworkout, protein bar, creatine, BCAAs and multi. Been using them all for a little over a week now, so I'm like super qualified to write a review.

Protein bar - Cookie Dough Flavor
    10/10 - HNNNNGGGGG
    OMG THIS IS SO GOOD!!! I work 12 hour shifts and always keep a protein bar or two or three in my work bag in case I don't get any breaks, so I've tried pretty much every protein bar in existence. This one is EASILY one of my favorites! It's hard to pick an actual favorite because depending on what mood you're in you might be looking for a different flavor profile or texture. This Bodybuilding Signature Series is definitely in the "candy bar" flavor profile, and it is amazing. Doesn't have that artificial sugar flavor, the inner filling isn't dry and chalky like clay requiring you to chew it over and over... overall the texture and taste is just perfect. While I don't know if I got the impression of cookie dough from eating it, it's close enough that if you enjoy cookie dough you'll enjoy the bar. $2/bar is on the cheaper end for protein bars and this is worth it for sure. Filling if you're looking for a meal replacement but doesn't feel like a brick in your stomach if you still want to enjoy some food a few minutes after eating this. Definitely going to be ordering more of them to keep around and telling all my friends about it.

Preworkout - Fruit Punch Flavor
    7/10 - Pretty Standard Pre Workout
    This is probably the least stim packed pre workout I've had in awhile (200mg compared to my normal 300mg, 1.5g Beta Alanine compared to 3g) but it's also about half the price per serving of most other pre workouts at around 90c a serving compared to $2 for the full stim ones. Sooooo if you just double scoop it you basically get the stim impact, with more Taurine and Citrulline which is good. When I doubled up the scoops it definitely felt similar to all the higher stim preworkouts. The mixability was pretty standard, nothing different. The taste was definitely more bitter than I was used to, not something I would want to sit and sip on, but really what preworkout is?

Multi Vitamin
    10/10

A multi pill is generally pretty standard. This one is definitely priced in the cheaper portion of multi pills which is nice at less than 20c a day (most multis are at least 50c a day, if not $1, so this is incredibly cheap). Everything is dosed nicely, has a lot of biotic, zinc and all the stuff I look for in a multi. I really liked that their vitamin A is from retinyl palmitate, not beta carotene, so without getting into science stuff, this is better. I also like how everything is dosed. Basically no complaints in the profile, and it's incredibly cheap, what's not to like? Pills were normal multi sized, easy to swallow, didn't leave a nasty taste in your mouth or fall apart or anything. Would absolutely purchase again or recommend to a friend.

Creatine
    It's creatine

Creatine Mono is basically Creatine Mono. This stuff is extremely fairly priced, around 10c a serving opposed to 15c or even 20c for some of the "name brand" creatines that do the exact same thing. This stuff mixed perfectly into the preworkout as expected, and was tasteless when mixed in water. It wasn't clumpy at all. I would absolutely purchase this product again or recommend it to a friend.

BCAAs - Fruit Punch Flavor
    8/10

Typical 3-1-1 ratio of BCAAs which is absolutely the industry standard. At 60c a serving, it's priced similarly to other cheap BCAAs, way less than "Xtend" which is around $1 a serving. It mixed great without any clumps and the taste for the BCAA fruit punch was definitely better than the preworkout fruit punch. The taste isn't super sweet like a melted down candy bar like some BCAAs, so it's super easy to sip on. When added in with the pre-workout (I mix these together a lot) it mixed perfectly and made the pre workout taste better, still no cups using a normal red solo cup to mix with a spoon. I don't normally use BCAAs but if I did I would purchase this again for sure.

Overall, this signature series of stuff is great, and I'm definitely going to look into the other products in the line for future purchases. All these products seem like a great mix of quality and value. brb, ordering more (srs).
    Last edited by AgRyan; 03-02-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Everybody loving that sweet, sweet cookie dough! Thanks for doing the reviews!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    Preworkout - Fruit Punch Flavor
    7/10 - Pretty Standard Pre Workout
    This is probably the least stim packed pre workout I've had in awhile (200mg compared to my normal 300mg, 1.5g Beta Alanine compared to 3g) but it's also about half the price per serving of most other pre workouts.......
    I haven't tried mine yet but this is good news to read, I'm not a fan of the palms sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy feeling a lot of the pre's give me.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.