Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Better Than I Was Yesterday

Id love to come in here and be training for something specific, but I am just training to train. I think specificity will come later.

I was knee deep in the bb.com world for about 6 years. I can say I was actively lifting for about 10 years. I was hard core, all in, I even studied kinesiology & sport psych in college, and then life happened...and I find myself middle aged (by conventional terms) and not even a shadow of who I was once. Not dwelling on that, but it sure what a dose of humble pie pills lol!!

I am a mother of 2 kiddos. One just turned 5, and the other is 18mos. They keep me busy, and if I am being honest, I was not mentally able to focus on myself up until this point.

SO!!!

Today I am nervously going to walk through my old gyms doors and try to figure out what the hell I am going to do in there hahahaha! I have been trying to lift from home, but its impossible. I knew I needed to bite the bullet and get into a gym where I could focus on myself alone.

If you want to tag along, I could use a friend. I cant promise mind blowing PRs, but I was cool once, so, hey, maybe I will be cool again in a sec
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First time was a doozie! hahaha

7 mins at level 6 on the rotating stair mill
    HR was like 160 lol! *cough* *sputter*

2 sets of each rotation

Chest press @ 15# DBS
    ss
    WG Lat pull downs @60#

Chest fly @15#
    ss
    V-bar cable rows @60#

Assisted chins @70#
    ss
    Assist dips @70#

BB shoulder press @ 30#
    ss
    Back ext 2x10

I am shaking from this. It is glorious and humbling.

Tomorrow I go to work for my last rotation of 12 hour shifts. Then on Tues I get my tonsils out....so I will have to bask in this glory as much as possible because recovery is going to be a beeeoooottchhhh. Wish me luck! (at least Ill lose 12-15# )
    "Choice is ours whether

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome back! I’ve been recovering from a herniated disc so there won’t be any mind blowing PR’s in my journal either. Enjoy the weekend, the tonsil thing doesn’t sound fun at all. Good luck!

Originally Posted by LynnInAla View Post
    Welcome back! I’ve been recovering from a herniated disc so there won’t be any mind blowing PR’s in my journal either. Enjoy the weekend, the tonsil thing doesn’t sound fun at all. Good luck!
    Oh my gosh! I am sorry to hear this! But its totally wise to recover slowly.

And thank you, I am pretty nervous about it.
    "Choice is ours whether

I am at the point of feeling sick about surgery tomorrow. It is my first time going under (put to sleep) or having anything removed from my body (outside of teeth). I hope its not horrible for me....I have read both horror stories and stories where its no big deal.

Did an at home leg workout.

Goblet squats
    Deep squats with band support (my mobility is lacking, so I am trying to regain ROM)
    KB SLDS
    Step ups
    Shoulder press
    Supermans
    Frog kicks
    Glute bridges

No weights worth mentioning. I am literally at ground zero with strength. And I am being careful not to make my tightness tighter lol. I do not dig this non cooperative body lol!!
    "Choice is ours whether

LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wishing you luck tomorrow!

Lynn, thank you for the well wishes!

The surgery was way worse than I imagined. I was shocked to have been sent home just a few mins after waking from anesthesia, and having to face the wall of pain/symptoms on my own. Going under was scary for me as it was my first time, but wound up being the best part. You melt into sleep, and being the mom of 2 small kids, it was the best sleep I have had in years lol!

It is day 4 and I have just been able to swallow some mashed potatoes. They dont tell you that dairy makes it near impossible to swallow, and that your uvula swells up so big you have a hard time laying down/breathing!! The pain itself is similar to alcohol in a deep cut...how it lingers and aches, but its in your throat.

My return to the gym remains uncertain. Right now I am just trying to stay hydrated and avoid the 'spins' from all the swelling near my ears (vertigo). You might think I am being dramatic, but I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed, 2 surgical, and went to work with ibuprofen. I also had two medication free births and only ever used ibuprofen after that too... but this is by far the worst situation I have found myself in. And I am deeply humbled.

I have had a lot of time to think...like how for granted we take simple things like eating, swallowing, and being able to lay on whatever side we want when we go to sleep. So I am taking this down time for some deep reflection and gratitude work. I used to think it was all woo woo, but I believe in the connection between how we think and talk to ourselves and our overall health.

If my words are a bit all over, I will blame it on the low blood sugar

I will be back soon.
    "Choice is ours whether

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take care of yourself. Hope things get better very soon.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

Originally Posted by serinebean View Post
    Lynn, thank you for the well wishes!

The surgery was way worse than I imagined. I was shocked to have been sent home just a few mins after waking from anesthesia, and having to face the wall of pain/symptoms on my own. Going under was scary for me as it was my first time, but wound up being the best part. You melt into sleep, and being the mom of 2 small kids, it was the best sleep I have had in years lol!

It is day 4 and I have just been able to swallow some mashed potatoes. They dont tell you that dairy makes it near impossible to swallow, and that your uvula swells up so big you have a hard time laying down/breathing!! The pain itself is similar to alcohol in a deep cut...how it lingers and aches, but its in your throat.

My return to the gym remains uncertain. Right now I am just trying to stay hydrated and avoid the 'spins' from all the swelling near my ears (vertigo). You might think I am being dramatic, but I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed, 2 surgical, and went to work with ibuprofen. I also had two medication free births and only ever used ibuprofen after that too... but this is by far the worst situation I have found myself in. And I am deeply humbled.

I have had a lot of time to think...like how for granted we take simple things like eating, swallowing, and being able to lay on whatever side we want when we go to sleep. So I am taking this down time for some deep reflection and gratitude work. I used to think it was all woo woo, but I believe in the connection between how we think and talk to ourselves and our overall health.

If my words are a bit all over, I will blame it on the low blood sugar

I will be back soon.
    Oh my gosh, all of that sounds awful. I had no idea a tonsillectomy was so terrible. I hope you are now having some relief.

I completely understand reflecting on things, I did the same when I was just trying to get through the day when I hurt my back. I’ve always tried to use my setbacks as a realization of what is really important. Unfortunately, those thoughts seem to fade as things return to normal. I am new to journaling on this site, and I named my journal Want To Be Fit as a reminder of what is really important to me. A reminder to not take things for granted. Lol, for me it's always easier said than done!

Good luck with your recovery!

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Take care of yourself. Hope things get better very soon.
    Doing my best! Thank you

Oh my gosh, all of that sounds awful. I had no idea a tonsillectomy was so terrible. I hope you are now having some relief.

I completely understand reflecting on things, I did the same when I was just trying to get through the day when I hurt my back. I’ve always tried to use my setbacks as a realization of what is really important. Unfortunately, those thoughts seem to fade as things return to normal. I am new to journaling on this site, and I named my journal Want To Be Fit as a reminder of what is really important to me. A reminder to not take things for granted. Lol, for me it's always easier said than done!

Good luck with your recovery!
    You're right! Its so easy to lose sight of this 'inspo' when the pain lets up. Wonder why we are like that lol? I think that is a good title, and a constant reminder . Years ago when I was here journaling I got focused on the wrong things, mostly my overall health became second to my looks. 12 years later I just want to regain the function of my body, and be able to workout with out constant injury. Is that even possible now that I am 'middle aged' lol!!!? I guess, at the moment, I dont want to be ripped, but I do want to be strong and have that identity again. Thank you for stopping in again

The plus side is that I am down 9#. If I cant eat this upcoming week, well, I guess thats a good start j/k lol! I am not grossly over weight or particularly thin, so I am afraid with my lack of muscle I am going to look a bit deflated. I havent seen the 130s in a loooonnnnng time hahaha! My goal isnt typical, in that I dont like the thin look on my frame. I prefer looking like an athlete. I feel kind of at the mercy of this recovery process, because eating healthy muscle building foods isnt an option. I do my best, but I am not blending chicken hahahaha! I have been able to swallow eggs now, and a bit of mashed potatoes...so thats good. I am trying to pretend I am on a fancy cleanse or fasting to become elevated hahaha! Maybe I am going crazy?

Any way. I am posting to keep in the habit of doing so. Perhaps I should have waited to start, but while I am here, I will write! Cheers! You all have a fabulous day, and lift heavy for me!!
    "Choice is ours whether

I know it’s easier said than done, but I wouldn’t worry too much about regaining the look you desire. You seem to have a reachable goal and though it may take longer now that you are older, it’s been my experience that your body does recovery completely if given time. Lol, I’m a month shy of 53, the time needed for that recovery seems to have gotten a lot longer than it was years ago!

The whole thing you described about not eating sounds terrible. Gah, the thought of blending chicken. Hopefully you have improved and are able to eat more than eggs and mashed potatoes by now. Have a great day!

I know it’s easier said than done, but I wouldn’t worry too much about regaining the look you desire. You seem to have a reachable goal and though it may take longer now that you are older, it’s been my experience that your body does recovery completely if given time. Lol, I’m a month shy of 53, the time needed for that recovery seems to have gotten a lot longer than it was years ago!

The whole thing you described about not eating sounds terrible. Gah, the thought of blending chicken. Hopefully you have improved and are able to eat more than eggs and mashed potatoes by now. Have a great day!
    Oh yes, I am more set on moving without pain or injury and getting my diet (in terms of nutrition) under wraps. Hard to progress without that solid foundation

LOL!!! Blender chicken hahaha!

So!!! I plan to hit the gym tomorrow or thurs. It depends on the hubbys ability to give me that time. He runs his business from home and our kiddos are 1 and 5. Our lives are never dull lol!! He had to take care of the kids when I was healing, so he is a bit behind. As I write this I realize I can STILL DO LEGS from home. So I am just committing to that NOW. YES!

Throat is 75% healed. And I am so happy to be eating and able to swallow again lol!!

Today I am off to get groceries and will do mobility and PT rehab type stuff to loosen up the old appendages when I get back.

Hope you all are getting this gorgeous sun that we are being blessed with here in WA! It has lifted my mood so much!!
    Last edited by serinebean; 03-19-2019 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Because I was testing..1..2...3 lol
    "Choice is ours whether

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi. You are a busy lady! Glad the throat is better and you are on the mend. Good to see a fellow returnee.

Leg Day was a bit of humble pie.

My ROM is terrible. And I am really weak. BUT- we did our best anyway.

Assisted squats
    8 sets to failure

Lunges
    3 sets to failure

DLs
    5 sets to failure

Bridges
    5 sets

A bit of accessory work too- ball squeezes between knees, hip mobility...yadda yadda

I honestly feel very defeated in this moment. I had to have help getting up out of a lunge. Ever since having kids, my hips and low back have been weak. I saw a PT, and its really up to me to do the work. I have to stop thinking I am just going to leap back in.
    "Choice is ours whether

Stay with it and celebrate the smallest of improvements. The big ones will come, your body remembers what it used to do.

Lynn, I will do. Gotta keep positive!

Did an upper body, and a full body workout these past two days. I have a Pilates reformer at home, and thought it would be good to use that.

I did trigger my ab injury :eyeroll: (it 'detached' or was stretched so much in pregnancy that when engaged during exercise it cramps something terrible, and sometimes will continue to do so days after) so I am taking extra fish oils, mag, and forcing down fluids. Its crazy how aware of my movements have to be in order to avoid triggering it. I pray that gentle strengthening will eventually put an end to these episodes, much like quad strength helps with knee stability. I guess we will see lol.

Diet has been so good. I am making great choices, and feeling better mentally about it. My weight hasnt been going down. But I feel smaller, and pants are fitting better- so I will take that as a win!!!

I will try to be better at logging workouts. I think this journal is more for me to feel grounded and connected to my overall goals of wellness and fitness.
    "Choice is ours whether

I cant seem to upload videos here from my phone directly. Its like the files show up as icons of videos but no image.

Anyway, down another lb this am. Feeling the woosh happening!

Did a hamstring dominate leg workout that has me worried about tomorrow hahahaha!

Not in order: Hamstring curls using yoga ball, glute raises, sumo squats, squats, dl, KB swings, supermans, frogs, and some stretching.

Thats all she wrote.
    "Choice is ours whether

As expected, bending over is a challenge today!! Those hammies are tight!!

Spent a good 30 stretching, and threw in some intentional kid-sprints aka being a dragon and chasing my insanely fast 5 year old across the back yard!! LORD, I thought my heart was going to explode lol!!!

Had a moody morning. We have a 50 mph hwy, and theres almost always some guy going 35 in a 50! They pass 2 big signs and choose to go 35! Ive really worked on my zen, but today was not my zen day lol!!!Hope you all are well and getting great workouts in!!
    "Choice is ours whether

Been doing a lot of full body workouts.

Mostly, though, I have been doing a lot of mobility work and figuring out which supplements I need.

Trying to get into here to post, and keep up in your journals...but its hard to find the time. Was way easier to be active here when I was 24 and child free lol.
    "Choice is ours whether

erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) erica44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hiya!

I bet we crossed paths in here 6 years ago. It's been about that long for me as well. Time flies. I didn't add any kids in that time, but I have lived life and life happened. I can totally relate to you coming in here and starting again, and being humbled at what once was. I am in a similar spot. I am going through a life transition and quite frankly it is kicking my ass right now. I am nowhere the "athlete" I once was and feel very much like I've lost my identity. Very unexpected and unfamiliar terrain for me. I am coming back here to try and work through this time. Reading your journal was definitely what I needed. Glad the tonsils are healed up.

Here's to sharing our journey's together, if for a short while.
    Life's journey is not about arriving at your grave in a perfect, well-preserved body, but, rather to slide in head-first yelling "Holy ****!!! What a Ride!!!!

Hit the gym with my good friend, Chrystal. We did lats/shoulders/hams/quads.
    I wont bore you with the weights, but we did lat pull downs wide and narrow. Cable rope pull up that hits the high lats. 3 way squat to sits. SLDLs.

Was really fun lifting with her. We actually met through bb.com some 13 years ago, and I really learned a lot from her. And we have been through a lot of life together now...so its more than lifting sometimes. Like no matter what happens in life, you got the gym, and cool friends.

Health wise- I think I will just log that here because I have no where else to get it out. I was diagnosed with cat scratch fever back in Jan. There was no blood test to confirm it, but it made sense. The left side of my body had tender lymph nodes and I was really tired. I was given 40 days of doxy. I completed my antibiotics just in time of my tonsillectomy, which was miserable, and given steroids to reduce the swelling. Well, I am still symptomatic with sore lymph nodes. Had a CBC and a sediment rate test to rule out lymphoma and leukemia. My blood work is normal. So I went to a ND who said I have a chronic infection like Lyme that stays dormant until given the opportunity (stress/ antibiotics) and gave me a bunch of supplements to try and stimulate my immune system. I know more antibiotics may not be the answer....but man, this is scaring me.
    So my goals may just be fluid...mostly kicking this crap in the butt.
    "Choice is ours whether

*knock on wood* I am in less pain. The inflammation has gone down and is no longer affecting my nerves. That. Was. Scary. But I know no one cares about it, because no one gets it lol. Just be leery of cats, yo!

Been to the gym 2x this week. Hit legs hard yesterday and am walking the walk of rubber legs.

Hack squat (plate loaded) 4x10
    Laying leg press (Plate loaded) 4x10 feet high/ heels close
    Laying single leg ham curl
    Butt blaster
    Back ext
    Hip ab/add machine
    V bar row
    WG lat pull down
    DB curl
    20 min cardio

Going back today.

Weight is back up. This time I think its water retention from muscle damage lol. I really need to just stop obsessing over the scale, and start focusing on the gym and food choices. Duh.
    "Choice is ours whether

Chest press machine weight loaded: 1 x10 reps @20# 3x10 @ 40# added and x8 for the last set
    Incline Chest press machine wt loaded: 3x 10 reps @ 20# added
    V bar (wide) cable rows: 2 warm ups sets then 3x8-10 reps @ 75# (felt reallly good)
    V bar lat pull downs: 3 sets at 60#
    Hanging knee ups: 3x 10 reps (was shocked I could do it)
    Back extensions: 2x10 reps
    rear delt machine/ chest fly: rotated back and forth for 2x10 reps each
    1 set seated shoulder press- pissed off a trap, said no thanks...
    20 mins on the eliptical. I tried to do a high incline, but the back of my left knee was pulling, and I am no gym hero lol.
    "Choice is ours whether

Did an at home recovery/ low resistance workout

Banded glute kickbacks
    Banded glute bridge, feet on foam roller, and abduction at top of lift
    Back extensions off of yoga ball
    Frog kicks off of yoga ball
    Leg lifts for inner and outer thigh
    Banded Squats (power)
    Bulgarian Split squats
    Hamstring curls with yoga ball

I probably did a few more things but am not in the habit of writing it out.

Man, its quiet in here. I miss my bb.com crew of the past. Its dumb to miss something like that, I know, but I really found a lot of support here before.
    "Choice is ours whether

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man, its quiet in here. I miss my bb.com crew of the past. Its dumb to miss something like that, I know, but I really found a lot of support here before.
    I secretly read your thread, sereenie

I miss them, too <3
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I secretly read your thread, sereenie

I miss them, too <3
    Hello, Mark!!! Blast from the past! I am glad you are here. I still talk to the OGs of BB.com outside of this platform, but its not the same. So I am thankful to see a familiar 'face'
    "Choice is ours whether

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello, Mark!!! Blast from the past! I am glad you are here. I still talk to the OGs of BB.com outside of this platform, but its not the same. So I am thankful to see a familiar 'face'
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Aww Thanks, Mark!

Todays workout was circuit style. I am hitting the gym with a friend tomorrow to show her the basics, and expect to get pretty sore myself haha!

Red heavy band glute kick backs
    KB swings
    Small yoga ball heel drag? A move for hamstrings.
    Bicep curls
    Glute bridges with band
    Leg lifts with ball squeeze between knees
    Squats

Feeling pretty good about that.
    "Choice is ours whether

Tue: Upper Body (mostly) as I helped a friend with a workout routine.
    WG lat pull downs
    V bar rows
    Super mans
    Glute raises
    Bulgarian split squats
    DB chest press
    DB chest fly
    DB shoulder press
    DB lateral raise
    INC DB press

WED: Legs

Hack Squat sled (plate loaded)
    2 sets of 10 reps with just the sled (its got to be 80 lbs?)
    1 set at +10#
    2 sets at +20# <---yeah me

Leg press machine (a guy was lifting some serious wt on the leg press, so I toddled along)
    115# for 4 sets of 10 (each) toes pointed out, and heels together and high

Lying Ham curl
    1 set with both legs, then remembered my imbalances and switched to singles
    3 sets of 10 each leg

Hanging knee raises
    3x10 reps

Butt blaster machine (its the old school one where you are pretty much in a compromising position lol)
    3x10 reps
    *I used to hate this thing, but in my older years, I am just glad to feel it working them cheeks!

Hip ADD/ABD machines
    3x10 each machine
    *annoying woman was on her phone mindlessly doing half reps...like why bother?

10 min on eliptical (heart started to do its PAC thing, so I called it good)

Feeling pretty worn down lol. Will probably do some at home light bw stuff. Maybe just some stretching. Who knows? The day is young!
    "Choice is ours whether

Yesterday was rest day.

Today I was going to go to the gym, but wholly crap!! It was packed beyond reason. I am not a crowded gym fan. I suspect a lot of people are getting ready for mothers day?

Today I did workout in my living room.

Jumping Jacks 6x10 *done in between sets
    KB Swings 6x10 reps
    KB Cleans 4x5 reps
    KB chest press 1x10 reps *did not like it
    Push ups walking over foam roller....lol...no
    DB Chest Fly 3x10
    DB Chest press with feet on roller in glute bridge position 3x10
    A circuit of DB Lat fly/ DB OH press// Bicep curl// OH tri Ext
    supermans 3x10
    Laying DB Hamstring curl 3x10

Felt pretty good. I am starting to WANT to workout and that was the point. And since I am not wanting a solid routine at this point, I guess I will flail until I decide I need a different path.
    "Choice is ours whether