Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LynnInAla View Post
    Yay for cardio increase! I know it's good for you but I just can't stay consistent with it. Good for you! I get the writing stuff down thing. I keep my macros on my phone but prefer writing most things. I'm old school, I still prefer reading a real book or magazine.
    Me too! I hate reading on a kindle, and it seems like a ton of books are e-books. I am also the type who likes to write in her own books and dog-ear important pages hahaha!!!

Ahhh, I am struggling too with cardio consistency, but I need to sweat. I hate burpies and jumping stuff, so incline treadmill it is.

Today I really did well! Lots of inversions, wall handstand push ups, head stands, 25 min TM, Banded KB squats, B/O KB rows, KB swing, high knees. Almost died after the high knees, and shook for a good 30 mins after the workout. For as crap as I have been feeling, today felt like a victory.

Also, my diet journal arrived. BB.com said I should eat 1400 cal a day. I think BB.com is a horrible entity at this point
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yesterday I was pushed to my physical and mental limits. 1400 feet elevation in 1.5 miles. For someone that is not cardio fit, it was rough. But I made it.
    Attached Images
    "Choice is ours whether

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by serinebean View Post
    Yesterday I was pushed to my physical and mental limits. 1400 feet elevation in 1.5 miles. For someone that is not cardio fit, it was rough. But I made it.
    What scenery! It sounds like it was tough but like you said, you made it. Keep it up!!

Lynn, it was breathtaking. The cliff at the top goes down 600 feet. I could see 4 peaks all at once, and it was just the coolest.

Since I am motivated to do more of this, and since Ive learned I wont die if I exert myself lol, I have been trying to recreate the ascent in my workouts.

1.5 miles: first day was going 3.2 mph at 10% incline, and the second day was 3.6 mph @ 6% incline. I am working up to 3 miles.

I have been doing intuitive resistance training too. Step ups, KB sumos, hip work, db accessory work. Nothing too exciting, but its getting the job done.
    "Choice is ours whether

Did another TM workout. 20 mins, and I RAN! 3x 4.5 mph at 4% incline until failure. Felt great. And also terrible hahaha!

Also did TRX stuff, but mostly as a free flow, and less for sets.

I know, I suck at the bb part. But I hope to get there <3
    "Choice is ours whether

Been doing good with my workouts!

I no longer write them down, because it takes too time to write them out then put them here.

But its a mix of cardio, BW work, KB and DB work, and PT.

I have been able to add direct ab work- a big struggle after my last baby. She gave me a trick-ab that will randomly cramp up if I sneeze wrong lol. So this is exciting!
    "Choice is ours whether