logany is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout Split Suggestions?

I have been working out for a good amount of time now (about a year), but one thing that I have struggled with is a proper weekly split. I have been using a bro split for a good amount of time with little results. With this and a good amount of research, I have made a new split. Any suggestions? I'd appreciate any.

Monday: Shoulders
    Tuesday: Back/Biceps
    Wednesday: Chest/Triceps
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Legs
    Sunday: Rest

Forearms, Calves, Abs, Pull Ups every day (Should I add push ups)

If necessary, this is contrary to my poor, previous split of doing 3 bicep workouts and 3 chest workouts per week (that's it)

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Perhaps the "split" isn't the problem but your programming is in general. A split is nothing more than a basic schedule, a program tells you exactly what exercises to do, how many reps, how much weight to add to the bar, and a plan for what to do when you plateau.

Go to the workout program forum stickies and find a proven program and get on it.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.