TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Signature Series Review: Creatine, Multivitamin, Pre-Workout, BCAA and Protein Bar.

Would like to thank BB.com and DJ for hook up of products for me to review. I had no clue that Bodybuilding had a signature protein bar but have used the creatine and multivitamin before. For the flavors I asked for Blueberry Lemonade for both BCAA and Pre. Never tried a lemonade flavor before and it caught my eye.

I'll begine with the two I have used.

Creatine:

9/10

As stated this is one of the products I've used. It is tasteless and powdered which I prefer over the granulated types. It doesn't really fully dissolve in water but that's never a problem for me. I usually just take a scoop straight into my mouth and follow it with some water or dump it in my pre-workout. Effectiveness wise, it works just like the GAT creatine I'm taking now and felt basically the same. No loss of strength or reps in any of my sets while I took this product. This is something I would use again.

Multivitamin:

10/10

I really liked this Multi and had no issues with it. It is a bit larger than the multi I was using but also has a bit more dosage on most the ingredients. I felt great while on it with no irritation. I mostly used it as directed after eating but even tried it on an empty stomach and still had no stomach issues. Best part is the serving size is only one pill per day and not 2-3 like other brands tend to be. Price point is great too for a product that should last 3 months.

Pre-workout:

8/10

Next up is the pre-workout. It mixed fine for me, no random clumps at all. I chose the Blueberry lemonade flavor which I liked except had a bit of a sour after taste that some people might not enjoy. I liked that the ingredients were straight forward without the random blends that really don't tell you the exact amount of everything in there. It was decently effective, felt the tingles but I'm used to much stronger Pre's with more ingredients and way more caffeine. I still managed to finish my workout after a long day, used it 30 mins before workouts as directed, with 8 oz of water. This is a great pre to use when trying to stay away from stim bombs.

BCAA:

9/10

Like the Pre-workout I chose the blueberry lemonade for the BCAA. I liked that the ingredient list wasn't some blend and had the main BCAA at a 3-1-1 ratio. I tend to stay away from blends and only other BCAA I've used is xtend. I used this as an intra workout and sipped on it between sets. I really enjoy the flavor because it isn't too sweet and tastes way better than drinking plain water. It mixed perfectly without clumps.

Protein Bar, chocolate chip cookie dough

10/10

Lastly the protein bar. Out of everything from this care package this was by faaaar my favorite. I loved how this tasted compared to other brands trying this flavor. I am a big fan of chocolate coated bars compared to the quest type bars. The texture was also awesome and it was very easy to eat. I've tried protein bars that felt impossible to chew and eat without a drink and this wasn't one of them. It was soft and went down easy as a snack with no liquids required. Again one of the best tasting protein bar flavors I've ever had.
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Awesome review and great pictures. And with all these glowing reviews of the protein bars, I also might have to get my hands on some soon.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review, and yeah, the bars are genuinely tasty.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got my bars about 12 days ago and have just eaten the last one. I will literally order more here soon because I liked them that much. Still taste just like a Swiss Roll to me.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Awesome review!

Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    I gotta be honest, I've turned my nose up to protein bars in the last couple of years, and when I had the opportunity to try the bb.com bars I turned it down. You really had 2 choices, ether a low cal bar that was a block of bland hard to swallow...stuff. Or a good tasting bar that had as many calories as a candy bar. The reviews on the bars have been stellar, so I'm going to have to reverse my bar boycott, and try them
    Originally Posted by nics1246 View Post
    Awesome review and great pictures. And with all these glowing reviews of the protein bars, I also might have to get my hands on some soon.
    I've always dislikes protein bars and couldn't ever stomach them, even on backpacking trips where protein is in short supply. These are LEGIT.

Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    I got my bars about 12 days ago and have just eaten the last one. I will literally order more here soon because I liked them that much. Still taste just like a Swiss Roll to me.
    I tried the Cookie Dough bar last night and your swiss roll comparison is spot on.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100)
    That's a great review! And yeah, the protein bar, love it!

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    I gotta be honest, I've turned my nose up to protein bars in the last couple of years, and when I had the opportunity to try the bb.com bars I turned it down. You really had 2 choices, ether a low cal bar that was a block of bland hard to swallow...stuff. Or a good tasting bar that had as many calories as a candy bar. The reviews on the bars have been stellar, so I'm going to have to reverse my bar boycott, and try them
    Originally Posted by nics1246 View Post
    You guys should both definitely pick up some of these bars. Anything at the 200 calories range with 20g of protein is a good profile also.
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?