Costyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much protein for mentenaince? (no bulk or cut)

So in few months, I will reach my goal (bodyfat-muscle-weight) and for that moment, I will stay the same how much I can.I know a lot of ppl will gonna tell me to keep moving forward with another bulk but this is my dream goal and I want staying that way.
    I will hit the gym of course like I used too, nothing will change just only my kcal per day so I was wondering how much protein should I eat in order to keep the muscle?
    Still 1g/lb (2g/kg)?

maintenance* sorry!

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    at least .7 grams per lb. More is fine and this holds true when bulking, cutting or at maintenance
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're just maintaining, and assuming you have a moderately active lifestyle, shoot for right around 1.2-1.6g/kg/day
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Always 0.7 gram per lb or higher.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizzyjam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Costyiii View Post
    So in few months, I will reach my goal (bodyfat-muscle-weight) and for that moment, I will stay the same how much I can.I know a lot of ppl will gonna tell me to keep moving forward with another bulk but this is my dream goal and I want staying that way.
    I will hit the gym of course like I used too, nothing will change just only my kcal per day so I was wondering how much protein should I eat in order to keep the muscle?
    Still 1g/lb (2g/kg)?

maintenance* sorry!
    I think 1.0g/kg/day