Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100) Beowulf20 is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking Is Fierce 5 routine good for gaining size?

I’ve researched the hell out of this subject and it keeps yielding different answers, some threads say start with a full body ( fierce 5 ) to build a foundation and others say do a PPL, and that it will provide much faster gains. My plan is to gain both muscle and fat, hopefully around 20 pounds by summertime UK. Which is best for my goal?

George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) George213 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Beowulf20 View Post
    I’ve researched the hell out of this subject and it keeps yielding different answers, some threads say start with a full body ( fierce 5 ) to build a foundation and others say do a PPL, and that it will provide much faster gains. My plan is to gain both muscle and fat, hopefully around 20 pounds by summertime UK. Which is best for my goal?
    I've been using Fierce 5 for one year now and I've gained about 10kg, great for increasing strength and size. Also if you are struggling increasing the weight try a higher volume range (4x8) as it helped me a lot (I'm not saying it will help you too as the author does not advise this).
    Routine: Fierce 5.
    Progress:
    OHP: 30kg
    Bench Press: 60kg
    Squat: 55kg;

54kg, 1.58m, 13-14%.

Newbie. :>

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes it is good for building muscle size. I have used forms of it for years. But remember any workout will really work you just need to actually stick with it for a prolonged period of time to see results.

Neither will offer faster gains over each other you need to find a program which you can stick to and enjoy. However I personally would recommend Fierce 5 simply because it works and also has all the info you need for the program in one place.
    Where technically PPL is a workout split not a full program so Fierce 5 would offer the best overall plan.

As for your goal I would try and add 2-3lbs a month so British summertime starts in 4 months (if we get a summer) so 8-12lbs should be your target, don't plan to add fat that will generally just happen whilst on a small surplus of calories.

Make sure your have your nutrition correct as that is where the main work comes to build muscle. You can do any program you like and won't gain nothing if your nutrition is completely wrong.

Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    F5 is an awesome program, but there is no magic program for strength and size gains. Pick a proven program, sell out to it, run it hard, be consistent and progress with the weight, make sure you are eating to gain weight (with adequate protein, fat, and carbs), and you will gain size.

A proper diet and consistent progression will get you where you want to go with any intelligently designed program. F5 is one of the most intelligently designed out there.

Good luck!
    "We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals."

Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rdrummond77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    TL/DR

Stop researching, go lift heavy things, and eat.
    "We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals."