lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100) lilbiscoff is not very well liked. (-100)

Do daily macros matter?

I'm trying to carb and calorie cycle. Emphasis on trying lol. Lifting 3x a week, spinning 1-2x (super intense 45 minute classes). My macros are 148g protein, 108g carbs, 50g fats. I find that this is managable for me. I eat more calories on and carbs on the days I work out and super low carb on the days I don't (not trying to do keto but would probably qualify as that). My protein fluctuates daily, I never go below 115g roughly but my average weekly macros on my fitness pal are just where I want them to be. Am I stalling muscle gains/my progress by allowing protein to fluctuate daily? Does it even matter as long as my average is okay? The days when I eat super high protein is the remaining then turned to fat even though I'm in a net caloric deficit? New to this so just trying to make sense of everything and make the most of my newbie gains and try and do this body recomp because I have seriously stubborn fat in my mid section and I know it has serious negative health impacts.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Your glycogen stores are large and easily buffer out any day to day fluctuations in carb intake. The way most people "carb cycle" does nothing that eating the same average carb intake every day would not also do.