zn1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face I really need help guys

Am a 21 years old guy, my height is 185(~6.1) I've been overweight since I was 18 because of emotional eating, I reached 127 kg(279 pounds)، since then I started losing weight, now I weight 90 kg(198 pounds), but am basically stuck here, I don't know why, I lost my Weight mostly by cardio and eating less, I really wanna get fit, but the internet really confused me, everyone says something different, one says hiit is good, one says weight training, one says never cardio, one says do both, can someone give me an exact plan if what should I do?, I'm not exactly a beginner tho, I've developed something I really don't know what is throughout the years lmao, my lower body is strong and I actually have muscles on my thighs and I love any exercise that involves legs unlike most people, I really need to know what should I eat to lose the weight, and when should I stop the calories deficit, and is there a way to build muscles while losing weight, I'm so confused, HELPP
    PS: I can't post pics because am new? So if you need to see a pic message me if that's allowed lol

Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Losing fat is all about calories in vs calories out, you simply need to eat less calories then you need to maintain your weight. Go read this, it's basically all you need to know: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261

DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HIIT workouts to maintain muscle while losing fat. Reduce intake of processed sugar as much as possible.

zn1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DamagedAndDull View Post
    HIIT workouts to maintain muscle while losing fat. Reduce intake of processed sugar as much as possible.
    is a 20 minutes hiit workout 5 or 6 hours a day enough? It basics makes me tired more than an hour on a trademill

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DamagedAndDull View Post
    How do you suppose cardio is going to maintain muscle?

OP, If you WANT to do some cardio, that's fine, but WEIGHTS should be your number one exercise priority. You'll drop weight by dropping calories, as noted in post #2.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HIIT does nothing to maintain muscle.

OP, please read this: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261

Lift weights on a proven program, get in a couple days of cardio per week to keep the cardiovascular system healthy, eat in a caloric deficit.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zn1234 View Post
    Am a 21 years old guy, my height is 185(~6.1) I've been overweight since I was 18 because of emotional eating, I reached 127 kg(279 pounds)، since then I started losing weight, now I weight 90 kg(198 pounds), but am basically stuck here, I don't know why, I lost my Weight mostly by cardio and eating less, I really wanna get fit, but the internet really confused me, everyone says something different, one says hiit is good, one says weight training, one says never cardio, one says do both, can someone give me an exact plan if what should I do?, I'm not exactly a beginner tho, I've developed something I really don't know what is throughout the years lmao, my lower body is strong and I actually have muscles on my thighs and I love any exercise that involves legs unlike most people, I really need to know what should I eat to lose the weight, and when should I stop the calories deficit, and is there a way to build muscles while losing weight, I'm so confused, HELPP
    PS: I can't post pics because am new? So if you need to see a pic message me if that's allowed lol
    Ninety kilos at your height ain't that bad.

If you want to be leaner and not put weight back on, then find out which activities you enjoy and do more of them. They're the most effective since it's what one sticks to. If you enjoy hiking, hike often. If you like listening to music, then listen and take a stroll. If you like golf, play golf. Let the car stay in the garage as often as you can and walk or bike instead. If you've got buddies that are into sports then hit them up and play. Like basketball, soccer or whatever.

sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100) sack771 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by zn1234 View Post
    Sure Cardio will help you loose weight. You just need to confirm that you are burning more calories than you take in your diet. If you burn more calories than intake then any physical activity will help you to reduce weight.