FITREN025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Losing weight dilemma

So Im on the stage of cutting weight for a work position. Currrent weight 160lbs. Goal is 140. I cut down on carbs..like no rice anymore. I also take whey protein and healthy fats. My current workout is ff.

Morning fasted cardio (treadmill run 30 min) -7am
    Evening cardio (45 min intense cycling) -7pm

I dont eat 6pm-6am the next day. 12 hr fast.

In some reason..when i do both cardio..i dont lose weight..unlike when i only do either one of the cardio. Doesnt make sense right..i should lose more weight doing both right?

Any thoughts why? Tia.

Registered User wishitcouldlast's Avatar
    wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey man, what would you need to lose weight for in a job? how tall are you?

Carbs are great for building muscle and rice is probably my favorite one. If you want an easy way id cut out beans and grains first. I still have bread and chit occasionally but every like 3-4 days ill have something besides green and rice.

So the thing is. We have evolved over 1000s of years but our body still knows survival techniques to keep us alive. so if you venture to low on the calories by either a) not eating enough or b) training too much your body will start to hold onto everything and anything (fat and muscle) to preserve. So i assume once you go into the second cardio phase you are just overexerting yourself and your body is going into survival mode thinking you are running from a mammoth or some chit.

do you lift weights? and a 12 hour fast is crazy man, especially 6-6. I fast 11pm-12 or 2pm but I am sleeping most of it so I dont even notice
    I know nothing factual but only tell the truth

Im only 5'7. For a flight attendaent. Yes..shocker right..that height..for an FA lol. Anyways. Been lifting for 3 years..a fair amount of muscle. I removed my lifting session usually in the morning and sub it for a cardio..so frustrated to lose as much weight as possible. I think maybe i should limit my cardio only at night? And after that (7pm)..start my fast..sleep..and break my fast in the morning? Plus..is it okay having no meal at all after an intense cardio at night to start my fast?

Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naite123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there no alternative measure provided for people with muscle? Similar to a tape test (I think that's what it's called in the military)?

None. Here they dont count muscle. They rely it on BMI sadly.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FITREN025 View Post
    None. Here they dont count muscle. They rely it on BMI sadly.
    That is wild. I see that 140 is a 22 bmi. Is that the requirement? Can you go above that after getting hired? Are you sure you want to go that low?

I can go above after being hired..just on the initial weighing need to meet the 22 bmi. It sucks..mentally it s affecting me..any tips to shed weight faster?

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're making things too complicated with meal timing, fasting windows, fasted cardio etc. Concentrate on a weekly calorie deficit and that's all you need to know. Those other things mentions do nothing to aid fatloss.

Fatloss is a product of a consistent weekly calorie deficit and nothing more
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB