Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz

Do you actually shop here? Get ITT if so!

If you've purchased from us recently(last few months or so) PM me your order number and post ITT that you sent it and I’ll hit you back with some juicy admin reps.

Feel free to show off pictures of your orders or receipts, but make sure to block out your name, address, order number, etc.

If you didn’t order through the account you post from, please make sure to include the e-mail address used on your order when you PM your order number to me.

Make sure to make a post ITT thread so I can rep you.

If you made a purchase AFTER seeing this thread, you will definitely still be repped
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I buy most of my supplements here. Have since 2006.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    I buy most of my supplements here. Have since 2006.
    It is much appreciated! Please note that order numbers are considered personal info, so that does need to be cropped out or covered over if sharing a picture.

Oh, and REPPED!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    It is much appreciated! Please note that order numbers are considered personal info, so that does need to be cropped out or covered over if sharing a picture.

Oh, and REPPED!
    I only order from you guys....you guys have been great to me (your customer service rocks! as do your forum guys).

I do think I am going to order some protein from Myprotein..... because they have KEY LIME PIE!

I'll PM you my order history

here's my last purchase, missing an item in the pic but I had to zoom out so you could see a majority of the list

Last edited by Iluvmud; 02-19-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    I only order from you guys....you guys have been great to me (your customer service rocks! as do your forum guys).

I do think I am going to order some protein from Myprotein..... because they have KEY LIME PIE!

I'll PM you my order history

here's my last purchase, missing an item in the pic but I had to zoom out so you could see a majority of the list

Got it and you have been repped my friend!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Got geared up for the 12 week challenge and life kind of kicked me right out of the gate...
    Attached Images

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sent.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by BS57 View Post
    Sent.

Thanks!
    Thank you and REPPED!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got it and you have been repped my friend!
    Danke
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I ordered a bunch in 2017, but haven't ordered supps much lately at all. In general, if bb has it, I'll order here just because I know you won't screw around with shipping, it always arrives fast.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000) volhooker is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you've purchased from us recently(last few months or so) PM me your order number and post ITT that you sent it and I’ll hit you back with some juicy admin reps.

Feel free to show off pictures of your orders or receipts, but make sure to block out your name, address, order number, etc.

If you didn’t order through the account you post from, please make sure to include the e-mail address used on your order when you PM your order number to me.

If I order it, it's coming from you guys!!!

My last several orders...some of which might be older than several months just because when I order, I order enough to last me a while!!

Thanks for all you do!!

BB Signature CLA (90) x 2
    ON BCAA 1000 (400)
    Harbinger Lifting Hooks
    ON Creatine 2500 (300)
    NOW Super Cortisol (for the wife)
    BB L-Carnitine 500 (180) x 2
    BB Green Tea (100) x 4
    BB Pill Dispenser
    Applied Nutriceuticals Zn-Mag-Alpha (90) x 3
    BB Green Tea (100) x 1
    Fit & Fresh & Day AM/PM Pill organizer
    Glucosamine/Chondroitin MSM (120)
    ON Flaxseed Oil 1000 (200)

Sent and Thanks
    "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." - Luke 2:52

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1

Rev. 3:20, Lam. 3:21-26

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I ordered a bunch in 2017, but haven't ordered supps much lately at all. In general, if bb has it, I'll order here just because I know you won't screw around with shipping, it always arrives fast.
    Fast shipping is the best shipping.

Originally Posted by volhooker View Post
    If I order it, it's coming from you guys!!!

My last several orders...some of which might be older than several months just because when I order, I order enough to last me a while!!

Thanks for all you do!!

BB Signature CLA (90) x 2
    ON BCAA 1000 (400)
    Harbinger Lifting Hooks
    ON Creatine 2500 (300)
    NOW Super Cortisol (for the wife)
    BB L-Carnitine 500 (180) x 2
    BB Green Tea (100) x 4
    BB Pill Dispenser
    Applied Nutriceuticals Zn-Mag-Alpha (90) x 3
    BB Green Tea (100) x 1
    Fit & Fresh & Day AM/PM Pill organizer
    Glucosamine/Chondroitin MSM (120)
    ON Flaxseed Oil 1000 (200)

Sent and Thanks
    Das it! Thanks!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not this year unfortunately. I also haven't purchased much in general.

Last 2 purchases here were in October and were a couple cases of the Signature Bars and a couple tubs of White Flash.

caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sent. and reordering now.

Cheers
    Last edited by caravanbrah; 02-19-2019 at 02:35 PM.
    *Only misc at work crew*

**Sons of Smack crew**

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Indeed i do, most of my "health" staples are bought from here, as well as protein but i'm uber stocked on that.

Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by compan View Post
    Not this year unfortunately. I also haven't purchased much in general.

Last 2 purchases here were in October and were a couple cases of the Signature Bars and a couple tubs of White Flash.
    Send me that order number and I got you brah.
    Originally Posted by caravanbrah View Post
    Sent. and reordering now.

Cheers
    Repped!

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Indeed i do, most of my "health" staples are bought from here, as well as protein but i'm uber stocked on that.

Das it. Repped!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just ordered the below order on my wife's account last week

**PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All the time

Pepper thine inbox
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Long time no see ForumSent...

oh, nvm

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just checked my last order date - April 17 2016.

Not sure I qualify
    Strong & Unstable

RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000) RamSus007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My recent order was on 02/13/19. PM sent.
    Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's Why We Call It The Present.

It's Not What Happens to You. It's What You Do About It.

SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have shopped here for well over a decade. That said havent purchased in a year. How bout sending me a juicy 20% off code 😉

homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last order was during Thanksgiving. PM sent.
    -SF Gigantes y SF 49ers-

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Messaged you my order number. Thank you.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this probably would've been pretty cool when reps mattered to users on here...

but damn. this hurts to even read. sending my thoughts and prayers BB.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If you made a purchase AFTER seeing this thread, you will definitely still be repped

I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

Repped all who PM'd me and posted ITT.

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Long time no see ForumSent...

oh, nvm
    ForumSentinel is no more. I've absorbed him and now have the strength of two admin bots.

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Just checked my last order date - April 17 2016.

Not sure I qualify
    Gotta be more recent than that my friend.

Originally Posted by SCG View Post
    Have shopped here for well over a decade. That said havent purchased in a year. How bout sending me a juicy 20% off code ������
    I'm working on some forum specific coupons as we speak, so I might be able to do something for ya here shortly.

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    this probably would've been pretty cool when reps mattered to users on here...

but damn. this hurts to even read. sending my thoughts and prayers BB.
    Thank you sir. Please pray for us in this dark, dark time.

Spoiler!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Originally Posted by RamSus007 View Post
    My recent order was on 02/13/19. PM sent.
    I don't see a PM from you, go ahead and resend.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Spoiler!

I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me