Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Colour of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Capsules

I bought a bottle on eBay and the capsules are white in colour. Is it legit or fake?

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hydroxcut Hardcore Elite caps are red. Can you post a picture of the bottle?
    RIP in Peace

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it is Hydroxycut hardcore elite, Then yes as dewey stated it should be red caps.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quickfade is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pictures

Here are the pictures of the bottle and the pill guys. There's even a batch number on it.
    Attached Images

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Quickfade View Post
    Here are the pictures of the bottle and the pill guys. There's even a batch number on it.
    Well brother, To be honest. That's not the color of them.
    Nor is the bottle even correct in ways.

Looking at the formula, its either
    A. From another country
    Or
    B. not correct.

the thing on the label says 300 mg of something in your picture...

But im not sure where you bought them... the formula changes from country to country etc.
    You will have to decide on your own ;/

I would advise next time to buy from a trusted source such as bodybuilding.com.

How it should look
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...ore-elite.html
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Thanks BlueRev. I'm in Australia and it's stated on the bottle Made in Australia. I'm thinking whether I should ask for a refund. I've taken the Hydroxycut Pro Series before and the caps were red that's why I was wondering why these were white. It reads from left to right, 25mg of coleus forskohlii, 305mg of caffeine, 100mg of theobroma, 200mg of green coffee.

Thanks BlueRev. I'm in Australia and it's stated on the bottle Made in Australia. I'm thinking whether I should ask for a refund. I've taken the Hydroxycut Pro Series before and the caps were red that's why I was wondering why these were white. It reads from left to right, 25mg of coleus forskohlii, 305mg of caffeine, 100mg of theobroma, 200mg of green coffee.
    Honestly im looking around and i cant find a label that says the 305mg caffeine part, Which is what makes me suspicious

Update
    I have found that bottle on another website for .au

It seems they do label it that way.
    I cannot say forsure 100% that these are legit, But i can say it matches what i can find if that helps for .au
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Thanks a bunch. I'll email the seller on eBay and ask why the pills are white. The colour of the pills is throwing me off on believing it's legit. Everywhere I read, it's red.

Thanks a bunch. I'll email the seller on eBay and ask why the pills are white. The colour of the pills is throwing me off on believing it's legit. Everywhere I read, it's red.
    If you don't get an answer shoot me a PM, I will contact corp and see if the .au version is white.
    But this will take days for a response.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Will do BlueRev! Thanks again!

dj_ungas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How about this? PLease help! THanks!!!

Will do BlueRev! Thanks again!

Can i get help based from the pic i posted idk if it will upload correctly but the powder is color brown in color

Fake or Not? i just want to know so i could stop taking this if this is fake, thanks guys for the help!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dj_ungas; 01-01-2014 at 12:17 AM.

iamharryacay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Honestly im looking around and i cant find a label that says the 305mg caffeine part, Which is what makes me suspicious

Update
    I have found that bottle on another website for .au

It seems they do label it that way.
    I cannot say forsure 100% that these are legit, But i can say it matches what i can find if that helps for .au
    This seems legit. The Australian version of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite does not contain Yohimbe because this is banned in Australia. That must be the reason why the packaging and the colour of the pill is different.

andybagus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah i just bought the hydroxycut on the legit store in melbourne. they said the USA version is banned by Australia govt. so muscletech produce the australian version, which is the dossage is lower than USA version. I try buy it on this website, but the system said they cannot ship to Australia.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They don't allow yohimbine in Aus IIRC.. so a different production run was probably made for them.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    They don't allow yohimbine in Aus IIRC.. so a different production run was probably made for them.
    Big.Jaz is right. Since Yohimbe is a banned ingredient in AUS, it looks like they bumped up the caffeine content a little. The rest of the formula is very close to the US version.
    RIP in Peace

Daneximuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello
    I was looking around for an answer to this as well.
    Yesterday, I bought a bottle of this and saw that the pills were white. I bought them at a GNC in Mexico City since I live here.
    The powder though seems to be the correct color.
    I have sent an email to both the manufacturer under the counterfeit email address they provide and the GNC Mexico branch Customer service to get some insight on this.

Will post replies when I get them.
    Has anyone tried the white pills though? I mean have they actually worked despite the color?

Here is their reply according to the info i gave them:

Based on this lot number and expiry date, the product is genuine.

Product: HYHC2-030-00-0-MX
    Lot: 4519613
    Description: Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite 30ct Capsules - MX
    Expiry Date: Oct 01, 2016

--------------------------------

I am now waiting for image confirmation of the capsules. They requested an image to see if they match their quality standards and will post results when i get them.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Daneximuz View Post
    Here is their reply according to the info i gave them:

Based on this lot number and expiry date, the product is genuine.

Product: HYHC2-030-00-0-MX
    Lot: 4519613
    Description: Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite 30ct Capsules - MX
    Expiry Date: Oct 01, 2016

--------------------------------

I am now waiting for image confirmation of the capsules. They requested an image to see if they match their quality standards and will post results when i get them.
    Glad to hear you got confirmation that your Hydroxycut is legit.
    RIP in Peace

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Glad to hear you got confirmation that your Hydroxycut is legit.
    Thanks
    I think if anyone else has doubts about this product, they should send a quick email with their LOT number and expiration date, they only need that to know if it's legit.
    At least they respond fast, so that's excellent.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Daneximuz View Post
    Thanks
    I think if anyone else has doubts about this product, they should send a quick email with their LOT number and expiration date, they only need that to know if it's legit.
    At least they respond fast, so that's excellent.
    if anyone has a question to about an MT product being legit >>http://www.muscletech.com/global/cou...t_products.php
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

rareoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I',m from Argentina, I bought this bottle online in an Argentinian site (similar to Ebay) buy I'm not sure if its fake or legit, please let me know.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by rareoop View Post
    Hi, I',m from Argentina, I bought this bottle online in an Argentinian site (similar to Ebay) buy I'm not sure if its fake or legit, please let me know.
    Looks exactly like mine, except i can't say it is from pictures.
    You would need the lot number etc.
    When in doubt, buy from bodybuilding.com, follow the link eric provided above.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

I'm afraid that I can not purchase from this site since Argentina is not letting international postage from abroad, the situation here is very bad, no freedom to purchase from abroad, similar to Cuba and Venezuela
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Looks exactly like mine, except i can't say it is from pictures.
    You would need the lot number etc.
    When in doubt, buy from bodybuilding.com, follow the link eric provided above.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    if anyone has a question to about an MT product being legit >>http://www.muscletech.com/global/cou...t_products.php
    Originally Posted by rareoop View Post
    I'm afraid that I can not purchase from this site since Argentina is not letting international postage from abroad, the situation here is very bad, no freedom to purchase from abroad, similar to Cuba and Venezuela
    that really sucks to hear but you can order from BB.com http://ar.bodybuilding.com/store/?&_requestid=50749
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Hi, if the package is coming from outside Argentina it's not going to arrive to me, it will be stolen by customs, I will lose my money. I can purchase from BB.com but I will not get it. Thats the truth.

Sam9311 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hydroxycut Hardcore elite white colour.is it fake?

I bought a hydroxycut Hardcore elite,it's has white colour phills and I want know this is fake or real please help me.
    LOT 025025
    EXP 23MAR2018
    Last edited by Sam9311; 01-29-2017 at 09:33 PM. Reason: for add pictures

BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The European Versions of Hydroxycut are White. Only the US version is Red and contains Yohimbine. Also the serving size on the US version is one cap and the Rest are 2 caps. You will find they work just as well! Due to the FDA and the limitations on certain ingredients you will find the formulas vary however in my opinion they both work just as good. Yohimbine can increase thermogenesis and suppress appetite.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sam9311 View Post
    I bought a hydroxycut Hardcore elite,it's has white colour phills and I want know this is fake or real please help me.
    LOT 025025
    EXP 23MAR2018

Email the link below with your Lot Number, expiration date, and place of purchase if you remember.

counterfeits@iovate.com

Sam9311 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Email the link below with your Lot Number, expiration date, and place of purchase if you remember.

counterfeits@iovate.com
    thank you and i sent the mail with images and I am now waiting for confirmation of the capsules.

jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    did he died?
    Don't worry If I write rhymes, I write checks

The Duck speaks the truth.