Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Shipping to most places is 200 bucks ...however.

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    Not sure why this bar hasn't been talked about more on these forums:https://www.vulcanstrength.com/Vulca...ar-p/v-oxb.htm.

I'm very interested in hearing if anyone has had a chance to see this bar up close. Has just about every feature I'd have interest in outside of adjustable handle height.
    does it have the kickstand feature...?

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by martyanderson View Post
    does it have the kickstand feature...?
    Yes

Yes
    Thats interesting on ig when I asked Vulcan if it had a kickstant their reply to me was something no...but thats a great idea!

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by martyanderson View Post
    Thats interesting on ig when I asked Vulcan if it had a kickstant their reply to me was something no...but thats a great idea!
    Not sure why they didn't just answer the question, it's fairly obvious from the pictures:https://www.vulcanstrength.com/Vulca...ar-p/v-oxb.htm.

Not sure why they didn't just answer the question, it's fairly obvious from the pictures:https://www.vulcanstrength.com/Vulca...ar-p/v-oxb.htm.
    yeah that's what i thought ...mayne they were saying it in joking way like

hey great idea

good to hear as I dont think the bracket thing on the new duffin bar matter to me, being in the fairly typical size range ...There are too many reports of things being dinged up and doesnt seem right for 200 shipping. His responses in the reviews isnt great...just blames UPS. Sorry its not that hard to protect despite the shape...and for 200 bucks can put alot of effort into shipping it. Not like youre shipping a faberge egg...

I just looked at the questions on vulcan site and one question is about kickstand...actually ...