maaz137 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Help! Am i doing everything right?

Hello this will be my first post on this site and i hope people will be able to help me out. So I’m 5’11. 18 years old. 127lbs (57kgs) and I’m skinny clearly. I’ve been working out for an year now or well 9/10 months if we’re being honest. I have gained only gained 10kgs and i did gained a bit of muscle to the point where i can tell that i worked out but still not good enough for 9/10 months or working out. I think it has to do something with my nutrition. As i workout 5 times a week with high intensity and proper form for 45/50 mins. So now I’m gonna try something different for myself. I’ll be CLEAN bulking and eating
    2700 calories.
    125 grams of protein.
    250 grams of carbs.
    95 grams of fat.
    40 grams of fiber.

Now i need to know 3 things.
    1. Will i gain muscle efficiently with this plan?
    2. At what weight should i stop bluking and start getting cutting? For example if i bulked till 68kgs, then till what number should i cut to? My plan was to get to around 68kgs then eat at a slight caloric deficit but eat more protein and try to maintain myself at that (as suggested by jeff from athlean x)
    3. If I’ve got it completely wrong then please suggest me what to do knowing my stats above.

Thank you!

rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    Calculate your tdee 2700 seems reasonable maybe a little high. 25% of the cals go to fat, 104g of protein is all that you need, the rest to carbs. keep with this diet until your lifts stop progressing. when that happens you either need to get a new routine or recalculate the diet. if you don't look big its because you are either weak and need to lift more or you aren't eating enough. Im guessing you just need to lift more, don't cut weight until your lifts are up to your standards you cant have abs when you cut if you don't have the muscles in the first place.

HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm 125 pounds and I'm also bulking at 2700 calories/day, so it seems reasonable. Except that the macros don't add up to 2700.

matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthewm1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When bulking try weighing yourself every two weeks and you should be aiming to gain around 2-4 pounds per month (any more will just end up being a dirty bulk). Obviously if you are not gaining any weight at all then you will need to up your calories, a lot of it is just trial and error. You should cut when you have more body fat than you are comfortable with, for example you could bulk up to 68kg and gain less fat than expected, so then you could carry on bulking to say 70kg and then cut.