NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone ordered equipment from Revalue Fitness (GA)

They have a machine I am looking at ordering, never heard of them before and only found the website as they have the machine listed.

Anyone used them before and have a good or bad experience or know someone who has? I would be getting the item shipped.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NickThe13th View Post
    They have a machine I am looking at ordering, never heard of them before and only found the website as they have the machine listed.

Anyone used them before and have a good or bad experience or know someone who has? I would be getting the item shipped.
    I live in Atlanta, they are 40 miles south. I contacted them a few weeks ago about a piece and they replied to me right away and gave me a reasonable local delivery quote. I did see some online reviews for them that were good, if you trust those. North of Atlanta is csmfitness, and they have been around for a while.
    Just curious where you are and what you are looking at.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623