AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnnaLYST will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stomach/liver issues with low carb diet. What am I supposed to eat???

Need some advice folks. I have an irritating insulin resistance so low carb diet works perfectly for me in terms of losing weight and keeping my insulin at acceptable level BUT my stomach seems to have slightly different opinion about advantages of meat, eggs (not to mention milk-based products). It's not that I consume fatty food like a dog. I eat lots of fruit and vegetables but after two days nausea comes in and after a week consuming every meat-based meal brings an image of someone cutting stinky toe nails next to my plate and I eventually end up in toilet. I know I have hiatal hernia but doctor says I have to lose some weight to get rid of it so it's a sort of vicious circle. Do you have any ideas what to eat to survive at least the first six months? Am I supposed to start grazing with neighbour's horses on his meadows?