Peterpedalll is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Russian fighter pull up program and back training

I am planning to start the Russian fighter pull up program, again, to get my pull up numbers up. That mean doing pull ups 6 days a week.
    However, will I still be able do do my twice weekly back day? Deadlift, rows, face pulls etc. just minus pull ups and lat pull downs.
    Any thoughts?

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck.

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah man. There was something they used to say about the Russians, something like they lacked the equipment but not the spirit to train.

Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pianoist101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Peterpedalll View Post
    I am planning to start the Russian fighter pull up program, again, to get my pull up numbers up. That mean doing pull ups 6 days a week.
    However, will I still be able do do my twice weekly back day? Deadlift, rows, face pulls etc. just minus pull ups and lat pull downs.
    Any thoughts?
    Just go with how you feel man. I'd say deadlifts and face pulls will be fine (as you'll be using spinal erectors, rear delts, and so on as well as lats in those movements). Maybe the rows will be tough if you're doing pullups every day. Just stay light and if you feel sore skip a back day. Nothing wrong with one dedicated back day if you're hitting it with pullups 6 days a week!