NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Free Shipping In The Store

I don't mean to gripe about this but I just noticed the minimum purchase for Free Shipping has been increased from $49 to $69. Don't know how recent the change is but I am pretty sure it was still at $49 last week as I had some items in my cart. Should have made that purchase.

I did find those same items elsewhere, at about 10% lower in cost, and with Free Shipping.

Oh well.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Difficulty spending $69 at the Store, is like reading the posts of people claiming it's impossible to eat 2000 calories/day.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BS57 View Post
    Difficulty spending $69 at the Store, is like reading the posts of people claiming it's impossible to eat 2000 calories/day.
    Not really, but ok.

I spent a good amount of money in the bbcom store over the years, but I don’t always need a lot of items in the same order.

I just don’t see the point of throwing things in my cart I don’t need right now, just to get free shipping, when I can get the same items for cheaper elsewhere, and with free shipping.

We must have different incomes and different financial responsibilities, because I happen to care if that extra $20 stays in my wallet or not.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Not really, but ok.

I spent a good amount of money in the bbcom store over the years, but I don’t always need a lot of items in the same order.

I just don’t see the point of throwing things in my cart I don’t need right now, just to get free shipping, when I can get the same items for cheaper elsewhere, and with free shipping.

We must have different incomes and different financial responsibilities, because I happen to care if that extra $20 stays in my wallet or not.

You seem to have taken my reply in a different manner than intended, but "ok".

My point was, as you're aware of according to your own post, simply add something else you know you'll use. It's not like you've thrown money away. I don't have to make a trip to the grocery store for every meal I eat.

Accept my apology, as it seems apparent your post here is simply to let the site know they've lost your business, instead of listening to others suggestions. My bad.

I'm also sorry your existence hinges on a $20 bill.

I'm also sorry your existence hinges on a $20 bill.
    Just LOL

You either posses no reading comprehension or are just looking for an argument.

Carry on.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    $69 *of free shipping eligible products*, which is far from all products

We live in a time where it's often pretty simple to buy one or two products for not a lot of money and get reasonably quick, free shipping.

Like, I'm looking at a 4 lb tub of protein that would be $61 after a 10% coupon code, used to ship free, now it wouldn't...

(is $65.26 at full price)

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    $69 *of free shipping eligible products*, which is far from all products

We live in a time where it's often pretty simple to buy one or two products for not a lot of money and get reasonably quick, free shipping.

Like, I'm looking at a 4 lb tub of protein that would be $61 after a 10% coupon code, used to ship free, now it wouldn't...

(is $65.26 at full price)
    I will admit, I wasn’t too thrilled they bumped up the pp for free shipping. Must have been recent like NCNS said as I’ve been itching to pull the trigger on that evl protein they have on sale.... but then they made it to where you can’t add items that are on back order anymore either so I had to get creative on how I made my purchase... but then had to add crap I “need” into the cart to meet the threshold. Bb.com has been good to me so I can’t complain too much though.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Not complaining, either.
    I've spent 100s of $ in the store here and will continue to support the brand and the store.
    I have no problem doing that.

It just seems that the store here is becoming less competitive instead of the other way around. At least that's my own perception.

To be more specific, I was looking at a tub of Dymatize protein. It was $39 in the store here, but I had to find something else to add to the cart in order to kick the total price over $49, so I can save a few bucks on shipping. Truth be told, I didn't need anything else at the time, so yeah, I had to find something at the $10-$15 mark and add it to the cart even though I did not really need it, just to save on shipping.

Ended up finding that same tub elsewhere at $36 with 2-day free shipping. Does that make me cheap or ungrateful? I think not, but whatever.

Now, with the minimum bumped up to $69, I would have to wait till I need more items in order to enjoy free shipping. Not the end of the world. It just means that when I make smaller purchases, smaller than $69 worth that is, I would probably make those purchases elsewhere.

In the end, I am like most other customers. I won't mind paying for things I need and things I like, but I won't throw my money at the wind.

Ok. I'm done

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Not complaining, either.
    I've spent 100s of $ in the store here and will continue to support the brand and the store.
    I have no problem doing that.

It just seems that the store here is becoming less competitive instead of the other way around. At least that's my own perception.

To be more specific, I was looking at a tub of Dymatize protein. It was $39 in the store here, but I had to find something else to add to the cart in order to kick the total price over $49, so I can save a few bucks on shipping. Truth be told, I didn't need anything else at the time, so yeah, I had to find something at the $10-$15 mark and add it to the cart even though I did not really need it, just to save on shipping.

Ended up finding that same tub elsewhere at $36 with 2-day free shipping. Does that make me cheap or ungrateful? I think not, but whatever.

Now, with the minimum bumped up to $69, I would have to wait till I need more items in order to enjoy free shipping. Not the end of the world. It just means that when I make smaller purchases, smaller than $69 worth that is, I would probably make those purchases elsewhere.

In the end, I am like most other customers. I won't mind paying for things I need and things I like, but I won't throw my money at the wind.

Ok. I'm done
    Know the feeling..... luckily I did need wrist straps so that helped.... but did I "need" 2 new shaker bottles...............not really. lol
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bumped up the free shipping again to $75. They seem to be going in the opposite direction of this thread.

That is why I recently bought two 5lb. tubs of protein...just to get the free shipping. Didn't need two since I only take a scoop a day but don't like wasting money on shipping.