hurculift is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile help me guys 20 years old please !!!!

hi i am 20 years old and 6 months ago i started bulking I was 63Kg and around 13-14% body fat now I am 74kg and around 17-18% body fat
    my height is 5ft 7

at the start of the bulk these were my major lifts bench:60 kg 3x8 deadlifts:80kg 3x8 squat:70kg 3x8 barbell curls: 27kg 3x8 same with skull crushers

now my lifts are as follows in the same order for the same ammout of reps more or less is 85kg, 95kg, 100kg, 35kg, 35kg

should i keep bulking or start to cut now for summer to get down to 10% body fat
    i want to train 4 times a week during my cut have 3 days of light cardio preferably morning time when body is in fat buring mode and will train abs 3 time a week with obliques i will keep lifting heavy to mantian muscle mass and might start supplementing with creatine

anyonehave any advice should i keep bulking or cutting ?? and if I should cut what else should I do ????

HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most people underestimate their bf, so you're probably around 20% bf.
    If your goal is physique, you should have started cutting a while ago.
    If your goal is strength, you should still start cutting, if you keep bulking you will get into dangerous body fat percentiles.
    So basically you should cut, read the Losing Fat and Nutrition stickies.

TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10) TonyJNav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hurculift View Post
    hi i am 20 years old and 6 months ago i started bulking I was 63Kg and around 13-14% body fat now I am 74kg and around 17-18% body fat
    my height is 5ft 7

at the start of the bulk these were my major lifts bench:60 kg 3x8 deadlifts:80kg 3x8 squat:70kg 3x8 barbell curls: 27kg 3x8 same with skull crushers

now my lifts are as follows in the same order for the same ammout of reps more or less is 85kg, 95kg, 100kg, 35kg, 35kg

should i keep bulking or start to cut now for summer to get down to 10% body fat
    i want to train 4 times a week during my cut have 3 days of light cardio preferably morning time when body is in fat buring mode and will train abs 3 time a week with obliques i will keep lifting heavy to mantian muscle mass and might start supplementing with creatine

anyonehave any advice should i keep bulking or cutting ?? and if I should cut what else should I do ????
    I would recommend uploading a current photo of your physique for the best advice from us. I’m 20 years old as well. I bulk and cut constantly, but always manage to stay fairly lean when I bulk by not going too overboard on my calorie surplus and only bulking for 3 months at a time. My avatar photo is old, I’m probably 2x that size at the moment, but it takes time brotha.