RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RSid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jay Alvarrez type body

So I’ve been looking around Instagram seeing dudes like Jay Alvarrez who are shredded but also lean. I want my body to get like that. I don’t wanna be too muscular. On one of his Instagram posts he replied to a comment saying he does 100 push-ups a day and then 50-100 pull-ups a day. What type of workouts do you guys think he actually does for abs, arms and legs. Also are there any jaw excercises to get a more defined jawline? Also what type of food do you guys think he eats? He’s constantly traveling. If you look at his most recent ig post it’ll show you what I’m talking about. And how often would I do these workouts? Every other day? I have a protein juice powder thing that gives me 20g protein. I drink it twice a day usually. And I’d like to rely mainly on calisthenics. The only equipment I have is a pull-up bar and 2 dumbbells

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From what I've seen...just diet and lot's of ab work...oh yeah....surf...A LOT...

My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RSid View Post
    So I’ve been looking around Instagram seeing dudes like Jay Alvarrez who are shredded but also lean. I want my body to get like that
    Congratulations, OP!

If you’re currently skinny, you are probably a month away from looking like him. Just work on your abs.

Originally Posted by RSid View Post
    Also are there any jaw excercises to get a more defined jawline? Also what type of food do you guys think he eats?
    How are we supposed to know the type of food he eats? You’re following him on Instagram, aren’t you? Why don’t you ask him?

Regarding the jawline, it’s bone structure. If you’re not meant to have it, you won’t, no matter how much weight you lose. Faces come in different shapes and sizes.

There are some dodgy straps and gadgets on groupon that claim to work on jawlines though. Buy at your own risks. Definitely a waste of money.

All the best.