Thread: Motivation Idea

Joshnomu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Motivation Idea

Hi everyone,

I started working out about a year ago. I am very skinny and not comfortable with exercising in front of others at gyms, so I work out alone at home.
    But it's really hard to motivate myself. I usually play some motivational videos on Youtube to pump me up, but it is getting less effective.
    I need someone to exercise together, but not in person, online.
    I am very shy and not quite sociable....
    So I just created this website where people can live stream their exercise and make a pair, so they can work out together.
    The idea is, if you work out alone and need someone to do it together, you can just login and find your partner on live channels.

The site is still prototype, but I am hoping this would help us motivate each other.
    What do you guys think?

Thank you.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joshnomu View Post
    Hi everyone,

I started working out about a year ago. I am very skinny and not comfortable with exercising in front of others at gyms, so I work out alone at home.
    But it's really hard to motivate myself. I usually play some motivational videos on Youtube to pump me up, but it is getting less effective.
    I need someone to exercise together, but not in person, online.
    I am very shy and not quite sociable....
    So I just created this website where people can live stream their exercise and make a pair, so they can work out together.
    The idea is, if you work out alone and need someone to do it together, you can just login and find your partner on live channels.

The site is still prototype, but I am hoping this would help us motivate each other.
    What do you guys think?

Thank you.
    I'm putting your invention down....it's good to be a pioneer in this social media age. All I'm saying is the more I hear about innovative tech (especially when it comes to fitness), the more I long for the days when I first began training (in the mid 00's). It was much simpler....The concept was who could try there asses off and get the best results overall? And people got lots of positive feedback from their surroundings, at the gym or just in general (meaning, people were more readily positive than negative, in general). Different times, in my opinion.

Your innovation may very well motivate enough people. All I was responding to was the vast differences in how our fitness culture has changed (even less than a decade ago) regarding motivation and the mindset.
    Last edited by etet1919; 02-14-2019 at 05:28 AM.
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

Registered User rakeshkumar1998's Avatar
    rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100) rakeshkumar1998 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Never let your past decisions determine your future outcome