Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100)

Pulling in your stomach and keep it there? Man arms

I dont have a whole lot of fat around my middle, it looks really good when I pull it in I cant seem to find an exercise to strengthen the muscles to keep itt that way. I do tons of crunches, ab ball the standing abductor the twisting machine nothing seems to strengthen my abs and keep those muscle pulled in so I dont look so dang fat! I have even laid in bed and pulled in my abs in 3 sets of 25. I do this sometimes at stop lights while driving etc.. What am I doing wrong? Im about ready to just go get lipo.
    My second question is how to get bigger arms without taking pills shakes and cheaters. Im afriad of burning out my adrenal glands. I see women all the time with HUGE biceps when they flex and I have never been able to acheve that! Do I just nee to lift way heavier?

superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superman704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Arnold said he would suck his stomach in all throughout the day, and about arm size, arms need heavy weights to grow, get those arms stronger and they grow, pumping away with little weight won't do much at all

Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The good news is that it's all really simple...

If you want a flatter belly you need to lose some weight until you're happy with how it looks. Continue to workout while you drop those pounds

If you want to grow your arms then you need to gain a few pounds while focusing on getting stronger.
    Recent best lifts
    Bench - 225x13, 235x9, 250x5, 280x1
    Squat - 295x10, 340x5, 375x1
    Deadlift - 430x12, 450x9, 485x5, 515x1
    OHP - 150x11, 170x6, 185x2, 190x1
    3 mile run: 21:59 @ 170 bw.
    BW - 195 Getting fat mode
    531 Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177172201&page=6

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Ab vacume exercise" ,do a search.
    They work the intra abdominal muscles and may help pull the abs in a bit.
    Some do reps like you others hold in for a period of time.
    It would though depend on the degree of fat around your internal organs.

Try dumbbell concentration curls flexing the bicep each and every rep.
    Again if your unsure on how to do them do a search.

Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100) Aluviel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Millz12323 View Post
    The good news is that it's all really simple...

If you want a flatter belly you need to lose some weight until you're happy with how it looks. Continue to workout while you drop those pounds

If you want to grow your arms then you need to gain a few pounds while focusing on getting stronger.
    Hilarous.. so truth be told if I want thoseman arms do I need to start using protien powder or somekind of magic in my water? Like i said I don't relly have much hardly any fat at all on my belly its just loose muscles that doesnt stay in.

Thumbs up Thank you!!!!

Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    "Ab vacume exercise" ,do a search.
    They work the intra abdominal muscles and may help pull the abs in a bit.
    Some do reps like you others hold in for a period of time.
    It would though depend on the degree of fat around your internal organs.

Try dumbbell concentration curls flexing the bicep each and every rep.
    Again if your unsure on how to do them do a search.
    Thanks Garage rat!! This was by far the most best answer and goes along the line with what I was already doing. I found a great video that shows how to do the ab exercises while on hands and knees then sitting with hands on thighs then standing. you can alternate between doing pumps and holds.
    this goes along with what I was doing, laying in bed.
    So whats your opinion of getting man arms? right now I can only do 11 to 12 pound lat lifts. I was at 15 until I got a flu shot that damaged my arm in 2017. I didnt recover til 2018 a whole year later so I have to get back on track. It broke my spirit so bad its been hard to get inspired to even want to start all over.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aluviel View Post
    I dont have a whole lot of fat around my middle. nothing seems to strengthen my abs and keep those muscle pulled in so I dont look so dang fat!
    I'm not sure how anyone can answer your question because this makes no sense at all...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone can answer your question because this makes no sense at all...
    And your comment is even more rude and a waste of time, Im sorry your 50 and approaching menopause. Please dont take it out on others. Keep the smart remarks and behavior for the teenagers please. Oh loving how the flash is always hiding your face n those fake pictures. Disappointing.
    Last edited by Aluviel; 02-18-2019 at 09:00 AM. Reason: spelling

PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And your comment is even more rude and a waste of time, Im sorry your 50 and approaching menopause. Please dont take it out on others. Keep the smart remarks and behavior for the teenagers please. Oh loving how the flash is always hiding your face n those fake pictures. Disappointing.
    I negged you for being incredibly rude. This is the very first time I’ve ever negged anyone on this forum, but you deserved it.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can throw out your personal attacks all day long if it makes you feel better. It doesn't change the fact that your question is confusing and it doesn't make sense to me. In one sentence you hardly hold fat and the next sentence you're doing a bunch of exercises to hide fat and mention lipo.

If it's a body fat issue no exercise on the planet is going to fix it and there's no such thing as, "loose muscle." You would need to create a calorie deficit through your diet for fat loss. Get yourself on a heavy lifting program focused around the important compound lifts. This is crucial for building a solid foundation and a strong core. If you want to build arms you need to create a calorie surplus though your diet and stay consistent with a heavy lifting program.

Fat loss = calorie deficit
    Building arms = calorie surplus

Those are 2 different goals so pick where you want to start.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oooh. Haven't seen a cat fight on here in a while.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

sledgurl07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't believe she was trying to be rude? That part of your question was a little un-clear to me as-well??

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sledgurl07 View Post
    I don't believe she was trying to be rude? That part of your question was a little un-clear to me as-well??
    I didn't understand the question either. OP seemed to be asking how she can get her muscles to "pull in" her fat so that the fat is less obvious. Muscles don't do that. And even if they did, you'd have to walk around flexing your muscles all day, which would be impossible.

LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanButNotMean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Says the person who doesn't even have a profile photo. Sounds like a bit of jealousy that you are probably half of kimm4's age (if that) and look nowhere as good as her. Are you PMS-ing?