mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mestizomad88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Hi, introducing me :-)

Hi,

I've been on here a while, but i never introduced myself properly and i feel like i should also try and give out more advise were i can, instead of just asking questions.

I'm 6ft4" and i've been lifting for about 10-11 years. However, i feel like i have the WORST genetics possible LOL. I'm tall, i'm one of these naturally skinny ecto guys, i have a small skeletal frame for my height and not very wide shoulders AND i have blood tested several times for abnormally Low Testosterone.

I start 10 years ago with a bodyweight of 150lbs at 6ft4" and at around 12% BF. And i am now currently 220lbs at around 15% BF.

So i've put on 70lbs of mass, which is mostly muscle, but with some fat.

I'm not super strong now or anything, but i've gone from barely being able to flat bench 80lbs, to comfortably flat benching 260lbs (2+ plates) for 6+ Reps and I aim to attempt a 1RM of 315lbs (3 plates) bench fairly soon.

However, i admit that i've made major mistakes in my time. For the first 6 years, my nutrition was awful, I mostly relied on machine exercises and I simply didn't work out hard enough.

Only in the last 5 years has my nutrition improved, i've been working out much harder and more frequently, lifting mostly free weights, using a PPL routine, 5 days per week.

So a lot of my gainzzzz have been just in the last 5 years, between the age of 25 and 30 and sadly the window of time between age 19 and 25 when i may have had the best results, was largely wasted.

I was also one of THOSE guys who regularly neglected legs / Squats. I am training them more consistently now. But i'm still ONLY squatting 225lbs (2 plates) a few times ATG, which i know is crap. My legs don't look tiny, but they are not as big/strong as they should be for the years i've been training.

I've also not been the best with Deadlifts and have not trained them as consistantly as i should have. I'm can currently deadlift 405lbs (4 plates) a good few times and i will aim to attempt a 1RM of 495lbs (5 plates) fairly soon.

So my new years resolution is to Squat and Deadlift consistently every 4/5 days just like all my other exercises.

Anyways, sorry for the essay. That's my introduction.

P.S. My profile pic is 3-4 years old, and i'm bigger now. I will take a new photo and upload.

mrjrdrben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrjrdrben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Right on man. I'm pretty sure we've all experienced many of the issues you stated, you're not alone! lol

Good job keeping the goals realistic, that's the best darn way to keep motivated for sure! Smash those goals brother!