Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Does Breath of the Wild get better?

So I got my switch around Christmas and picked up BotW. To give you an idea of how far I've played - I've done maybe 40 shrines and explored a a little over half the map. I've got alot of games unfinished, and I'm just wondering if I should put them off for finishing BotW to find out if it's really one of the GOATs people say it is.

While it's a beautiful game with rewarding puzzles and combat, I'm not sure if it's worthy of the acclaim it got. People are calling it better than OoT and one of the greatest games ever made, but it's lacking in a couple areas:

-Story: It's borderline non-existent...Uninteresting exposition from Impa and the bird guy, and only those memory spots to give any backstory.
    -Useful side content: Everything besides shrines and maybe Koroks seems negligible. Rupees are abundant enough where I can buy any quest reward gear.
    -Interesting exploration: Alot of landmarks are static and don't offer much besides basic loot for more rupees or to replace what you broke to get there.

I think the game suffers from being TOO open ended, while not having enough substance while you are exploring.

Not calling it a bad game at all, it's a great game. But an all time GOAT? It doesn't compare to OoT imo. And by all these open-world/exploration-game standards.... Assassins Creed Origins (one of my unfinished games) absolutely rekts it while providing a better story. Thoughts?

EDIT: I've also beat 1 Divine Beast
    Last edited by CaliSuperSport; 02-11-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for answers. Played a few hours and haven't touched it since. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its usually best not to judge a game till after you have beaten it

It took me to half of OoT to really become engrossed in the story and game.

RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mind = blown that adult males play this game.
    HTC

STEMcel

Xboxcel

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    In for answers. Played a few hours and haven't touched it since. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.
    I know for sure some guys here beat it. Plz deliver misk

Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Its usually best not to judge a game till after you have beaten it

It took me to half of OoT to really become engrossed in the story and game.
    I sort of agree, but the game experience hasn't changed a bit since I left Great Plateau. What OoT did very well was pacing the narrative of the story well. Mostly because of Kaepora Gaebora and Sheik. It's a perfect example why more linear games are NOT a bad thing.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you have to enter certain spots of the map to see the story unfold (these locations trigger link's memory since he seems to have forgotten everything) theres like 13 memories

your goal is to dominate every place you visit, if you are trying to skip through places then you will likely not find the story but just playing for the end game

if you truly want help you can look up the locations to obtain them, if you want to skip the exploring
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lumbarflexbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got through most of the game and just stopped playing for whatever reason. It was really fun, it's more of a free-roam type game like Skyrim rather than a linear story line like all the other Zelda games so you have to be into that.

The story does get BETTER than it would seem in the first few hours but it's definitely not as fleshed out as Twilight Princess for example. I recommend continuing to play because their are some really great parts to it but personally i also found the story less captivating than most of the other games. I mean it shows in the fact that I lost interest 75% of the way through.
    500/375/635 @ 202lbs

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    you have to enter certain spots of the map to see the story unfold (these locations trigger link's memory since he seems to have forgotten everything) theres like 13 memories

your goal is to dominate every place you visit, if you are trying to skip through places then you will likely not find the story but just playing for the end game

if you truly want help you can look up the locations to obtain them, if you want to skip the exploring
    But I mentioned those were the only things that seem to show any story. And it's all pieced out and there's only 13 in this giant ass world. They should have done more, at least for the first half of the game.

Originally Posted by lumbarflexbrah View Post
    I got through most of the game and just stopped playing for whatever reason. It was really fun, it's more of a free-roam type game like Skyrim rather than a linear story line like all the other Zelda games so you have to be into that.

The story does get BETTER than it would seem in the first few hours but it's definitely not as fleshed out as Twilight Princess for example. I recommend continuing to play because their are some really great parts to it but personally i also found the story less captivating than most of the other games. I mean it shows in the fact that I lost interest 75% of the way through.
    Yeah I feel like putting it on the backburner because it's not as compelling. At least in Skyrim you had chances to join factions, find unique content rich dungeons, and even begin entire other storylines. In addition to doing all the stuff that ES games offer (theft, murder, collecting).

I just feel that gaming sites and some gamers are bias towards Zelda. You'd have an impossible job explaining to me how BotW is better than AC: Origins.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's my favorite of all time. If you don't like it by now, just might not be for you

ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I liked it, beautiful world. I honestly dont remember a single thing about the story lol. I'd give it 8.5/10

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Forced myself to put in 20 hours to see if the hype was legit... Was sorely disappointed.

World feels empty/dead
    Story is extremely lackluster/non-existent
    Enemies can be interesting, but overall were boring
    Brb everything breaks constantly

I think I did 3 divine beasts, TONs of shrines, etc. I'd give it a 6/10 at best, and think the open world aspect was a huge mistake.
    Post apocalypse world, complains about it being dead.

Herp derp.

It's a quieter game about nature for fuks sake.

Ifs also not a story driven game so thsts not a valid complaint that theres light story. If you wanted a story focus the game ain't for you

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nintendo fanboys just hype chit, most likely to justify their nostalgia Nintendo purchase.... and most adults not living for the same nostalgia will not enjoy to nearly the extent of the hype.

PlayStation Master Race checking in. Just LoL@ adults still buying Nintendo crap.

Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RaibeartBruis View Post
    Mind = blown that adult males play this game.
    You are neither so how can you possibly comment

It's a great game OP but not as good as the hype makes it out to be, its a solid 8/10 but phuck any game that has weapon degradation.....in no way does that enhance the game or make it more fun.
    Misc ninja

Thumbhead brah

Northern Irish Brah

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Nintendo fanboys just hype chit, most likely to justify their nostalgia Nintendo purchase.....
    The game got almost universal perfect scores and won game of the year. Are they all fanboys?

Lol, empty world, a quieter game about nature... and purposefully light on store...

Thanks for reinforcing my opinion, 6/10 at best.

It is purposefully light on story, theres a difference between having a bad story and not trying to have one at all. Not every game is driven by narrative. you would have known that unless you bought the game blindly.

Its simply bs to say the world is dead. Theres 100+ hours of content and stuff to do in that world. But you have to go find it and explore

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did myamoto have anything to do with breath of the wild ?

He did the story work for ocarina of time along with most everything else.

I seem to remember he delegates now for Zelda and Mario?

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I loved it. Didn't care that I was sidetracked from the main story for many hours. I'd suggest following through with the main story as much as possible if you're bored by exploring and doing things on your own.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

It's a Zelda game... Who goes into a Zelda game, expecting no story?

Its almost like the entire point of breath of the wild was to stray from the traditional zelda formula.

Do you always play games and complain about things you could have found out before starting it?

CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Played a few hours and couldn’t keep playing.

Not as bad as the Witcher 3 but still trash for a Zelda game

Do you always get so defensive about products you had no hand in creating?
    When the opinion is retarded yes I do. This game is great, doesn't mean everyone will like it but the stuff you're saying is bull chit.

CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forced myself to put in 20 hours to see if the hype was legit... Was sorely disappointed.

World feels empty/dead
    Story is extremely lackluster/non-existent
    Enemies can be interesting, but overall were boring
    Brb everything breaks constantly

I think I did 3 divine beasts, TONs of shrines, etc. I'd give it a 6/10 at best, and think the open world aspect was a huge mistake.
    Lol backing up the op here and posting dear diary in my Witcher 3 being chit thread.

Mirin bias

triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I felt the same way until about halfway through. Now I've beaten all four Divine Beasts and I've been ****ing around with shrines and exploring because I don't want it to be over yet. So based on my experience I'd say continue to give it a chance, it took a while to grow on me.

That being said I still can't believe people compare it to OoT - OoT is several levels above BotW, BUT BotW is one of my favorite games in a long time.
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zelda is such an unbearable **** in the game always talking **** to Link I had no interest in saving her. I beat all the Guardians and I consider it beat.

She can stay in perpetual limbo and get herself out.

ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro... I'd consider your opinion valid, but you think collecting 900 hidden nuts counts as good gaming content.

Lol at comparing your trash thread to the OP.
    no offense man but i was definitely one of the best games that year.

None taken, but I disagree completely, and think that Horizon ZD, Prey, Divinity Original Sins 2, and Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice were all significantly better RPGs that were released the same year.

I also don't think botw is a bad game by any stretch of the imagination... But it was an extremely overhyped and lackluster entry in the franchise.
    i'm not a nintendo guy, last zelda game i played was wind waker, or whatever it was called too lazy too google. Wind waker was pretty good, but id say botw is better. so that makes it the best zelda game since ocarina right? and one of the best zelda titles ever. My favorite still might be zelda a link to the past lol. then ocarina. the breath, i missed a few gamecube ones. So that makes it one of the better entries in franchise. of course opinion.

Lol at comparing your trash thread to the OP.
    Lol at liking the Witcher.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    when I first got the game on launch I started it and eventually quit playing around halfway and was disappointed with the open world and the shift made from the traditional Zelda games that I absolutely love

I didn't like the fact there wasn't a clear route of progress to be followed, the lack of traditional dungeons, the weapon system, the food cooking, ... basically most of the game lol

then after more than a year of not touching it I decided to give it another try, this time with my expectations in check from the knowledge I already built from my first attempt and this time I just explored the world not caring about progressing the story and I eventually ended up really liking it

I cleared around 90 shrines now and did the 4 divine beast (which I still didn't like tbh, felt like 3D puzzles) and I'm planning to clear all the shrines before taking on Ganon

but in the end it's still far below the traditional Zelda games imo, I really hope they ditch the open world for the next installment in the franchise but I doubt they will
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BotW is the worst Zelda game I played. And I never thought there might be a Zelda game that can be worse than Skyward Sword...

Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Xgamer791 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The story is chit, none of the towns feel connected at all, other then that the games is pretty solid, there is still plenty of **** to do.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    The game got almost universal perfect scores and won game of the year. Are they all fanboys?
    Who gave it game of the year?

Also if I wasn't clear enough, I didn't say it's a bad game, just not a game that will appeal and live up to the hype for most adult gamers. Fortnite and Minecraft are great games, but most adults won't enjoy them at the level they are hyped by children. I think of Nintendo games the same way.