jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) jEDOPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sharp pain in the back of the head - NO XPLODE

So yesterday I was going very heavy on leg press with spotters and while squeezing that last rep I felt sharp pain in the back of my head which went away(not completely) after 10 minutes and I was able to finish my workout but I still felt slight pain throughout the day. Today I experienced the same while using incline bench press machine only this time the pain was even heavier and I had to stop the workout. Half an hour later I still feel pulsating pain in the back of my head but it is a lot better.

I've already searched this topic and what I found so far it could be excessive caffeine usage, not breathing properly, spine problems, bad body positioning, stressed nerve/popped vessel.

I am pretty sure my breathing was on point , inhaling while doing negative part of the movement and exhaling at the end of contraction. Although I have to mention I have increased my daily caffeine intake last week + taking no xplode preworkout so Im gonna try cutting down caffeine and working out without noxplode and hopefully this will fix my problem. I also have to mention that in few cases that I took too much noxplode(too much considering my bodyweight) I also experienced headaches during workout but they were ever so slight that it never affected my workout and they were always done in 10max. This time around I had my regular scoop of noxplode but I had more caffeine throughout the day than usual.

Maybe it has something to do with aringine? Any experiences, advices? Anyone experienced the same problem while not taking any preworkout/caffeine.

If this still persist without noxplode and caffeine Ill definitely visit my doctor.

BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Could be a muscle pull...I have an old injury that flares up now and again at the base of my head on the right side...those muscles are all connected and wrap around the skull so it could be that you did something and need to back off a bit. Mine took a while to completely go away and it comes back every so often. I didn’t notice any difference when looking at possible supplement side effects.
    Dad
    Poolboy
    Volunteer Firefighter
    Swole enough to be dangerous

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd say if it persists to ask a Doctor. Have you only experienced this with NOXplode? Have you used other pre-workouts before? Im inclined to believe it doesn't have to do with NOXplode, but figured I'd ask
    Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals | @natecompa
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.